[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, quick question. Can anyone get a nice ass if they do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451616460435.jpg (72 KB, 700x640) Image search: [Google]
1451616460435.jpg
72 KB, 700x640
Hey fit, quick question. Can anyone get a nice ass if they do the proper routines? Squats and thrusts, that kind of stuff. My girlfriend wants to get a nice ass but she thinks it's impossible and purely dependent on genetics.
>>
File: ass_redux.png (120 KB, 1129x421) Image search: [Google]
ass_redux.png
120 KB, 1129x421
Now go
>>
>>36453560
Also, if she's keen on the booty. I'd go low bar sqwatz
>>
>>36453560
I mean, thank you but... no hip thrusts? Seems like that pic misses a lot of what the nice assed youtube lifers do. Seems a lot more strength-focused, too. Squat reps are low for a girl starting out, and overhead press? Give me a break. Thanks but this just seems like a starting program for a girl who wants to get ripped.
>>
I'm not really looking for a program either, I'm well versed. I just want to know if any girl can have a nice ass through lifting, or if my gf is right in saying it all depends on genetics.
>>
>>36453582
pls go
>>
>>36453594
Don't listen to SS memers. Half the people I know never do squats and look great. Hip thrusts are GOAT for ass. High reps low weight. Genetics determines insertions and rate of muscle growth, but genetics doesn't limit how much. Just make sure she squeezes her ass and feels the burn there in whatever exercise she does. If it's burning it's growing
>>
>>36453582
Squats
> ass, hammies and quads
OHP
> hourglass figure
Any of the Lat exercises
> hourglass figure
Deadlifts
> ass and hammies

> no hip thrusts

Learn to comprehend nigga. Barbell glute bridges. Duh fucking doy
>>
>>36453913
>Just make sure she squeezes her ass and feels the burn there in whatever exercise she does
you must have a pretty big ass with all this broscience you're pulling out of it

>concentrate on the muscle
>squeeze the muscle the exercise is supposed to be contracting
>exercise effectiveness increases if you do kegels at the same time
>really think of the mind-muscle connection
>read the secret while you're at it
>if you believe it your mind can achieve it
>close your eyes and say "grow-grow-grow"
>>
>>36453560
Caladan is shit and so is this routine.

0/10

OP just follow a routine written by a qualified expert, like Bret contreras

Women should NEVER EVER EVER train delts.
It doesn't even strengthen the TVA as well as stomach vacuums, plus broad shoulders are masculine, and women can literally never have underdeveloped delts.

Also the glutes can handle a lot of volume.
>>
>>36454328
Read the literature published by b. Contreras.

Peak contraction makes a huge difference on gluteal emg ratings.

Contracting a muscle against resistance is literally the name of the game. Contracting more muscle fibers is obviously going to yield more results, fagtard.

If you want to argue it doesn't, then why even have a range of motion?

Squeezing the shit out of the glutes = more glute fibers contracting under load = more results

fight me irl, faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.