[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I'm inspired to lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160320_011038.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160320_011038.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Not is how to inspire me, I always start something and never finish it, inspire me. /fit
>>
>>36452014
Dont eat so much faggot
>>
>>36452014
watch zyzz vids
>>
>>36452014
SS + GOMAD

eat 4 scoops of weight gainer 2-3 times a day, every day
eat big to get big
>>
>>36452046
>>36452014
op do this
>>
I am not sure what does it. You need a shock, maybe. I went to the doctors in new year and I'd put on like 6kg in 2 months over Christmas. Now since that date January 10th I have lost 10kg.

In the past I have went from 280lbs to 170 so I have xp with it. Thing to remember is first week will be hardest. Now I can gym 3 times a week, walk 10k some days and live my life on 2 small meals per day. I always go med fat, low carb, high protein. Something like chicken breast n a small bag of rice or a bread roll for dinner.

Plus water is good. And a distraction is amazing. If you are bored you will get urges.
>>
>>36452014
go make lunch. take your clothes off and then stand naked infront of your mirror. watch yourself eat.

if this doesnt fix you nothing will
>>
File: imgay.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
imgay.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
find a qt whos face and butt you can look to inspire you bro

>pic related its her qt face
>>
File: wheresMALDO.jpg (763 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
wheresMALDO.jpg
763 KB, 1920x2560
>>36452014
>Not is how to inspire me
Fuck off, MALDO.
>>
>>36452014
>Not is how to inspire me

We can't inspire you to do jack shit
A thing you need to realize is that you're alone in life. Don't count on anyone else but yourself. We can't make you live your life for you.
>>
Lol you make me laugh. +10 Lynx
Ty for the others :)
>>
When u at the slave market and you find out ur dumbass broker just bought OP
>>
>>36452014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
here you go faggot
>>
>>36452279
THERE'S MALDO'S GAINS!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.