[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post YFW you fell for the lifting gets you girls meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: angry feel.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry feel.png
29 KB, 633x758
srsly fuck you guys. while i feel much better in my own body from 1yr of lifting i still feel depressed from not having a girlfriend. i still see my self as a loser but at least of not a fat loser right guys?
>>
>>36450943

heh
>>
Lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
Why do you want girls
what will they bring to your life that you dont already have
>>
File: WSyHe9Z.jpg (74 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
WSyHe9Z.jpg
74 KB, 401x600
>>36450943
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 447x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 447x700
Mental gains follow muscle gains. Plus it's only been a year a good physique comes after years
>>
>>36450943
Been a perma bulker for years (only did mini cuts at summer), after break up with long time gf decide to get shredded, start noticing girls looking around about everywhere at me , some even initiate , espically if in clubs.
break up kinda fucked me up and i became a bit autistic with girls
didn't get laid in a few months although i get tons of attention and i know it's all because i'm too autistic to do anything about it.
feels bad
>>
>>36450943
Social Skills > Good Body

Take a dating course, go work in cold selling and you'll get girls. Unless you're after sluts then the girls that approach guys aren't the kind of girls you want OP.
>>
File: zb1.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
zb1.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>36450943

I originally lifted for girls but even more than that, my high school onetis. I kind of have a thing for teen love since my childhood wasn't so nice.

Now I'm gonna be 19 and I'm afraid I'll only get to have a decent wife at a maximum while never finding true sincere love.

Now I lift for myself. It fills a void. It makes me forget.
>>
>>36452410
Sex and intimacy
>>
>>36450943
If you really stayed here for a year, you should have already seen scoobys take on women.
>>
>>36454961
Does sex and intimacy outweigh the heap of problems that can follow with acquiring gf?
>>
>>36450943
lifing won't do shit for your social skills bro. you started lifting for the wrong reasons, i only started because i didn't want to die young and wanted to be fit.

you have to slowly correct your autism over the years, it's been ~4 years since i started to improve myself and at this point i can hold small talk/convos with anyone... still can't spit game at girls though. Im only 19 so it's not too late for me, but acquiring exceptional people skills takes time and practice, just like lifting
>>
>>36451828
/thread
>>
>>36455027
iv seen it, its about being a nice guy

>>36454738
my problem is not talking to people, its about meeting the right ones. most western women only want man with money. like the ones i see

>>36452410
love and companionship
>>
>>36450943
Stop being a bitch, girls don't magically just come to you. You gotta take the initiative, lifting just makes everything easier.

Also its very common to still think about yourself as you were. You just have to actively counter it.
>>
>>36455044
>actually having a committed relationship
>not just having multiple bitches
the cuddling is best
>inb4 cucked
won't be raising these girls kids
>>
Its probably the main reason I started lifting, and was my initial motivation. However despite falling for the meme, I am glad I did. Lifting taught me discipline and it made me more confident in general about myself, which in turn got me girls.
>>
>>36455044
>Does sex and intimacy outweigh the heap of problems that can follow with acquiring gf?
Getting a gf is easy, just stop being afraid of rejection and move the fuck on from one girl to another.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.