[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the left is the current p4p best fighter in the world 44-0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: Who would you rather be and why.jpg (637 KB, 2272x1600) Image search: [Google]
Who would you rather be and why.jpg
637 KB, 2272x1600
On the left is the current p4p best fighter in the world 44-0

-28 years old
- 5 ft 3 (1.60 m)
-52 kg (112 pounds)

On the right is the current unified Heavyweight Champion of the world 25-0

-27 years old
- 6 ft 9 (2.06 m)
-117 kg (257 pounds)

Who would you rather be and why?
>>
Neither.

Fighting for a living is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 135054847343.png (174 KB, 645x894) Image search: [Google]
135054847343.png
174 KB, 645x894
>Tfw you always wanted to become a pro fighter and your amateur record was promising, but athletes can't blast tren, so you quitted on this dream
>>
>>36450099
>Fighting for a living is fucking stupid
Are you even a Man?
>>
>>36450099
Spoken like a wise man.

>>36450172
>hurr durr fighting is for men

No you fucking idiot. A man knows that fighting is his last resort and does whatever it takes to avoid the problem. Being a man is walking away unless you absolutely have to. Fighting as a job is pathetic, dangerous, and primitive.
>>
>>36450215
>No you fucking idiot. A man knows that fighting is his last resort and does whatever it takes to avoid the problem. Being a man is walking away unless you absolutely have to. Fighting as a job is pathetic, dangerous, and primitive
I see, you are numale.
>>
the one on the left fights
the one on the right assists in money laundering
>>
the white one
>>
>>36450099

This.

Professional fighting, NFL, and Hockey are 3 sports that will ensure that every year of your life after 40 will be in a lot of pain and immobility.
>>
>>36450215
>you don't like to fight
>you must be a "numale"

Nice meme. Ask your father or grandfather what they would do. A child and young men use fighting to solve their problems. Older men know that leads to nothing.
>>
>>36450262
Not if you aren't shit.
>>
>>36450215
>walking away
>man
Youre a fucking faggot, if somebody disrespects me there is no way Ill walk away. Have some pride, thats what makes a man.
>>
>>36450891
retard alert
>>
>>36450924
At least Im not a spineless piece of shit
>>
>>36450394
grand pap is a low T pussy manlet
>>
>>36450891
>if a guy disrespects me, ill fuck him up

one day you'll grow out of being a retard like the other post said. nothing a guy says is worth risking your life because you never know what the others guys got. I have a concealed weapon and I would rather walk away if someone calls me a "faggot". but sure anon be a badass. But I am pretty sure you are an e-thug and DYEL as well. Keep talking tough.
>>
>>36451252
Yeah you do sound like a fucking faggot. I did kickboxing and I prevented most fights by just standing in guard or throwing one punch. 99% of the time it's resolved by the other guy backing off, but the main thing is that I still never walked away.
I know the kind of a little shit you are

>y-yeah i can beat this guy but im the bigger MAN by walking it off even though he told my gf "ficke ficke shclampe??" while groping her ass
>i bet he doesnt know about the little swiss knife I keep in my fedora!! That would show him, but im such a big man i dont need it
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (400 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
400 KB, 240x180
>>36450215
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>>36451481
As I said, you are full of shit kid that is most likely a DYEL that is e-thugging. As I said, I don't need a knife I have a gun you moron. Keep trying to be tough though, it's working out. Why don't you show me what a big guy you are little boy.

>>36451500
>nothing to contribute
>faggot

Okay
>>
File: image.png (416 KB, 645x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416 KB, 645x367
>>36451481
Also, sounds like you speak from personal experience from your bf getting his ass groped.
>>
Manlet. Next question
>>
>>36451252
blaha please go
>>
>>36450712
No. Humans were never ever designed to do those sports and get off with no issues. We aren't comparatively strong or tough at all, we're only good at planning things. Nfl is essentially a modern freak show sport with what is expected as far as strength. No way safe at all.
>>
>>36450215
Holy shit man, somehow your post managed to bring out all the teenagers on /fit/.

Pro-tip guys, it's great to be able to defend yourself and not back down when someone confronts you, but if your first reaction is to just start swinging at them, you're a fucking idiot and no better than just a hoodrat. Fight when you absolutely have to, but no-one thinks any better of a guy that just hits everyone that argues with him, or needs to beat the shit out of some drunk guy who's being a dick at a bar.

Getting in fights stops being cool after the first few years in high school.
>>
>>36450053
>best fighter in the world
>implying

Fuck off, dumbass.
>>
>>36452632

why what was being implied?

Are you saying someone is better than him?

give a name
>>
>>36451252
it isnt even about having a concealed weapon either. if you get in a fight with someone and knock him out, he can easily fall back and crack his head on the pavement - and fucking die. that sounds cool and everything since you really showed him and his friends what happens when you get disrespected, but now you're in a fucking jail cell for a very long time. at least youll get to show all the homeboys out in the yard how tough you are on a daily basis when they come after your ass in the showers.

seriously guys, fighting seems cool and everything in junior high, but when you're an adult and live somewhere that isnt the fucking ghetto then things are a little different.
>>
>>36450053
White is right
>>
>>36450891
Lets put it another way: your self esteem is so weak that you need to prove yourself to a stranger. And this you call being a man?
>>
Unless you're Floyd, heavyweight is where the actual money is.

I'd rather be Fury any day
>>
>>36452668
If it was a street fight id bet on klitschko or even that one negro... fury is a fucking faggot.
>>
File: hunto.jpg (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
hunto.jpg
20 KB, 200x300
>>36454599
if its a street fight no ones beating this motherfucker. aesthetics btfo
>>
>>36454711
>mma
>street fight

lmao
>>
>>36450172
Yah because the idea of slowly going mentally retarded from all the blows to the head just sounds like a fantastic idea doesn't it?
>>
>>36450262
Oh I dunno. Peter Forsberg seems pretty happy fucking his 25 year old QT.
>>
>>36454740
>boxing > mma in a street fight
pls, you do know how his career got started right? spotted beating the shit out of people in a street brawl.
>>
>>36450053
>best fighter
> not mma

ok bro
>>
>>36454779
All that does is show how big a joke the talent pool in MMA is.
>>
File: fedcat.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fedcat.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>36454785
kk
>>
>>36450053
The heavyweight. Before weight casses were introduced, huge men would fight and kill smaller men
>>
>>36450053

I'd rather be a manlet than a gypsy.
>>
>>36454790
what the hell does a fedora have to do with that?
>>
>>36454820
>having to ask
>>
>>36454826
I don't think you know what Fedora means mate.
>>
Lol, fury 6'9 257 when that was hunts weight yesterday....at 5'10
>>
>>36450162
>tfw you wanted to be a fighter since the age of two
>would always take it too far sparring and wrestling with friends but never broke any rules
>go to bed every night and wake up dreaming about putting people in chokes and punching them
>live an 8 hour walk away from town in the bush
>town has great Muay Thai and BJJ gyms but father is weak from mosquito virus and mother runs the house
>predictably_bad_situation_to_grow_up_as_a_boy.jpg
>be lied to and told that it's too expensive as she smokes a pack a day
>even though she asked me if I wanted to do ballet and gymnastics (very expensive here, but regret not doing them now)
>only want to fight, video games become my release when cucked school rules severely punish boys for being boys
>neglected in a physical and emotional sense compared to my younger brother
>always gets what he wants, I get nothing
>run away from home and get caught numerous times
>mattress breaks at age nine, only got a new one last ~September
>fought with mother nearly every day until she died at the beginning of 2012
>needed braces as a teenager; was denied by my mother
>turning 21 in July; neck, right shoulder and hip are deformed from sleeping on ruined, uneven mattress
>body is deteriorating at a moderate rate due to deformities + illnesses and injuries not healing
>sternum and right ankle arthritic
>wrists and ankles very weak
>bottom right rib has broken cartilage (hasn't healed in over a year)
>neck semi-arthritic
>spine is regularly stiff and crackly, occasional pinched nerves
>right shoulder and right hip very crackly and uncomfortable

I still have the desire to fight, even if it's a little subdued occasionally. But I know I can't fight because my body can never heal. I'm fucking falling to pieces at 21 years old. My only good year was 2012, when my mother died and I made good strength gains doing barbell exercises...the one thing that makes me sad and angry is that the people I should love the most, I hate so fucking much.
>>
>>36455667
Nobody has ever been in my corner. I've always been a loner because the only things I've enjoyed are solitary pursuits. I never broke any rules at school and was always mindful of my behaviour. I kept thinking being a good boy would get me the things I wanted.

Now, I lie on my bed watching the ceiling for hours before falling asleep. The days of teary eyes ended a long time ago. Now I feel emptiness. I should have thrown respect to the dirt and fought any cunt I wanted to. We're told that being kind and respectful will get you places, but all it gets you is shit all over your face.
>>
>>36453736

This, desu
>>
>>36455667

Stop.
Feeling.
Sorry.
For.
Yourself.

Go fight. Lift. Fuck. Live.
>>
File: 1458482166446.jpg (95 KB, 316x528) Image search: [Google]
1458482166446.jpg
95 KB, 316x528
>>36450215

>its 2016
>C'MON
>>
>>36455775
It's not that simple, and it's not me feeling sorry for myself. It's realism. I'll be in a wheelchair in a couple of years.
>>
File: external[1].jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
external[1].jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>pvp
lol, what happens when he fights a normal sized person
>>
>>36454785
Boxing is dead m8, best to just accept it and move on. They don't even make as much money as MMA fighters anymore.
>>
>>36452424
Human males have literally evolved for war and hand to hand combat, nice bait
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.