[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many fat girls in your country, America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455854472895.jpg (45 KB, 660x607) Image search: [Google]
1455854472895.jpg
45 KB, 660x607
Why are there so many fat girls in your country, America?
>>
why are there so many arab men in your country, europe?
>>
>>36447409
>someone's not American so they must be European
>getting this defensive over fat chicks
>>
>>36447417
ayy lmao, you mad Hans? mad that america is number fucking uno and you're getting cucked by ali and genghis?

kek
>>
File: give_me_strength.webm (837 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
give_me_strength.webm
837 KB, 640x640
Low test detected
>>
Because they like to eat, i suppose.
>>
>>36447394
There are lots of fat guys too
>>
I want fat girls on /fit/ to leave
>>
>>36447476
>implying this is what an average American girl looks like
>>
Depends on where you are. USA is the country of excess, so there being fatties around isn't surprising.
>>
Fat girls are sluttier and men no more thirsty.
>>
>>36447472
>america
>literally 40% spics and nigs
>manlets
>most multicultural place on earth

The united cucks of america pls
>>
>>36447593
Not nearly as many as fat females. That's a fact.
>>
>>36447886
You're 99 percent White, yet already getting fucked by shitskins. So fucking weak. You're just letting Ahmed and pals fuck your culture.

On the other hand, American culture is "work hard, make money, fuck the government, do what you want". The people who come here expect that culture, and live by it, instead of constantly trying to change it to suit them.
>>
>>36447773
Why's that? Seems like they are here to improve themselves. Shouldn't we encourage that instead of letting them get fatter?
>>
>>36447394
Because since obesity is caused due the lack of knowledge and discipline, western females tend to be ignorant pampered whores.
>>
>>36450504
Americans in general are ignorant, soft, weak, easily angered, and incapable of tolerating any degree of discomfort.
>>
>>36447886
>Only 20% black and hispanic
>average white male height 5'10.5"
>Biggest economy and military
>Cash cow for jews so they have an incentive to keep us on top
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.