[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invisible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 210144SketchGuru20150128214300.jpg (310 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
210144SketchGuru20150128214300.jpg
310 KB, 640x640
Any of you skellies felt that way before becoming stacked?

People don't consider you, and if they do they treat you as a child. Women feel no sexual attraction at all.
Men don't want to be seen with you.

Any of you? Or am I just imagining shit?
>>
>>36447256
>>
>>36447256
I'm sure they did you probably just didn't notice
>>
Definitely know that feel, in high school was a 130 lb soaking wet almost literal skele, shame cause I have a decent face, but women always just looked at me as cute like a little brother, guys were quick to bully me or not respect me too hugely, because you know they can easily beat my ass, I was just an awkward nerd, years later and I'm still p skele 5'10 170, but it's a huge difference and I'm more fit than most Normies and people look at me with more respect and women actually see me as a man and I get mired lots, I imagine some also just has to do w more confidence, but I think it certainly helps Im not smaller than or as small as most women.

Still got a ways to go though, can't even imagine what it'll be like at 190 lb lean
>>
>Or am I just imagining shit?

well, yes.

you're projecting a lot of insecurities.

that's not to say nobody else does that too, but still.
>>
>>36447256
Any of you manlets felt that way before becoming stacked?

People don't consider you, and if they do they treat you as a child. Women feel no sexual attraction at all.
Men don't want to be seen with you.

Any of you? Or am I just imagining shit?
>>
Nice Gyno faggot
>>
>>36447256
yeah people respect me more now
>>
>>36447256
yes, I'm being called sir nowadays, don't recall that in the past
>>
Before
> Probs some asian nerd programmer skinny fuck. Who cares.

After
> Wtf since when were you so ripped?

Then they proceed to ask me about my gym routine and start respecting me as a human bean.
>>
File: Uvma3Fs.jpg (292 KB, 1500x1091) Image search: [Google]
Uvma3Fs.jpg
292 KB, 1500x1091
>>36450573
>>
I prefer the invisibility. When I get jacked, I'm hoping the attention I'll get is minimal. The only time I'm ok with being noticed is when I'm on stage.
>>
>>36447256
I fucked pretty good looking girls at 140 in high school... but 3 years later at 185 I have found that hot ones approach me sometimes
>>
Women see the bottom 80% of dudes the same way dudes see the bottom 5-10% of women. That is to say, mostly invisible and insignificant.
>>
>>36447256
I definitely feel like this about OTHER people, skinny nerd? i dont want to be seen with him, much rather be friends with the cool dude. The only exception is once people have proven that their personality makes up for it, if your friend is a goofy fatty but he makes everyone laugh people will still want to be with him, and if they see you with him they'll think you are funny too. Showing your personality is way harder than showing your looks tho lol
>>
>>36447256
Kind of. Was always referred to as "tall skinny" guy which infuriated me. Also I couldnt help but feel pitiful when 99% men(and women) had bigger arms than me. I was pathetic.
Thank god I got cured from famine.
>>
This doesn't really have to do with your body size as much as it has to do with your confidence. You're obviously very insecure if you think you are "invisible". By the way, im sure a skeleton with a model face will get more positive attention than the majority of this board
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.