[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> St Patrick's day party in my town > biggest party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bernd sorrow.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
bernd sorrow.png
39 KB, 645x773
> St Patrick's day party in my town
> biggest party of the year, 50,000 people on average
> can see so many hot sloots walking there because parking is blocked off for safety
> see many scantily clad girls at my job but can't make a move because cockblock co-workers and boss
> decide I wanna go after work, maybe lose my v card or get blown or something
> at the turn
> start thinking about how much of a loser and creep I'll look like going alone dressed in all black (work dress code)
> cleaned out my bag last night so no spare change of clothes
> asked only friend earlier, said he isn't going
> get in my own head, talk myself out of it
> go to gym instead
> only squat rack is being used by the regular who takes the longest

Why /fit/
>>
How to social gains by yourself, /fit/?
>>
why do you think you're a loser and a creep
>>
>>36448270
Because all these girls are dressed in green and short shorts for St Patrick's day party and I'd be the guy in black pants with either a black shirt or a gray tank top or an old beat up workout shirt with a Spiderman design. The black says creep, the other two day loser, imo.
>>
>>36448329
You're a retard, go talk to girls and stop sitting up /fit/ with /r9k/ garbage
>>
If you want to get the ladies you have to go for the ladies. There's no point in avoiding meeting grills and cry like you have failed. You didn't even try.

The point is you have to start just go out there and hit it. You're obviously going to be unsuccesful for starters but learn from it. After a while you get the hang of it.
>>
>>36448329
>go home
>change clothes
>go back

C'mon bruh
>>
>>36448831
Live 35 minutes from my job fampai. It sounds simple on paper but that's 70 minutes of gas
>>
>>36449401
You're better off brah. St patties day is a shit show. Even if you pulled a girl she'd probably vomit all over you. Bring a change of clothes one day, hit up a decent bar after work, and see what happens. Breweries are really good for meeting women too. The ones in suburbs are filled with milfs
>>
>>36449401
that's a legitimate reason not to go if you don't want to go there not dressed in green
>>
>>36449436
>tfw live in suburbs
>tfw no plans tonight
>tfw always wanted to visit this one brewerie in my town
>tfw single and have friends who would be down to check it out for beers and milfs

But no, if I go out I'm a weak-willed faggot who will never make it. In going to stay home and rage on League of Legends and then walk my dog.

How did my life come to this
>>
>>36449628
what's your summoner name senpai?

also just fucking go and hang out for a little if anything, just go drink a few
>>
>>36447135
LOL
>>
>>36449628
Dude even if you don't get any, breweries are really nice places to hang out at. Just go
>>
>>36447135
sometimes when i'm out and i see a pretty girl showing off her body/tits in tight clothes i just want to make her pay for making me feel like i do. who is she to stir up these feelings and then know i will nevr have a chance with her? what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.