[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cut/ting general To start off: 1) Any tips for dealing with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Hypertrophy routine.png (507 KB, 1620x1320) Image search: [Google]
Hypertrophy routine.png
507 KB, 1620x1320
/cut/ting general

To start off:
1) Any tips for dealing with hunger? I have yohimbine and drink 2 large cups a coffee a day, and at least a liter of water a day. Getting tired of pissing every hour tbqh familia
2) Routines - Currently doing pic related
3) Discussion of nutrition. I'm trying to keep a 60/30/10 ratio of protons, fats, and carbs for macro. Is this good or should I change it up?
>>
>>36447057
What is your weight and height?
>>
>>36447302
72", 190 lbs. I'm guessing I'm at around 18% BF
>>
>>36447344
You're almost at a healthy weight but you really should do cardio to burn calories bro
>>
>doing 3 heavy presses in a row
lol just lol do people use their brains when making these retarded routines?
>>
>>36447362
I do cardio 4 days a week, with doing HIIT on Monday and Friday, and a LISS workout on Wednesday and Saturday.
>>
>>36447057
what other low intensity cardio exercises can I do while on Yohim-HCL ? I just bought mines

skipping rope at a low pace is good?

maybe static bike low speed?
>>
>>36447498
Stairmaster is pretty good IMO. I just turn on some stand up and get those ass gains.
>>
>>36447563
>>36447498
doesnt this thing fuck up your spine long term?
>>
Home gym master race here. Any cheap cardio machines for the house that anyone would recommend? My cut starts in April and while.I have a bike, I usually just reserve its use for work commutes.
>>
>>36447890
jump rope
>>
As soon as I started cutting, I stopped being able to function on less than 8 hours of sleep.

6-7 used to be cool, but nope.

I don't even get hungry any more than I usually did... it's just the sleepiness thing.
>>
>>36448011
This. Unless you have an area to jog, jump rope is king.
>>
>>36448083
How long do people normally jump rope for?
>>
>>3644705
>tips for dealing with hunger?
Intermittent fasting for sure helps, but if you are using yohimbe you already know that
flavored seltzer water. Shit makes drinking tons of water less of a chore, and the carbonated water fills you up, and it tastes as good as a soda (not sweet, but still just as satisfying, imo.

Psyllium husk is great. Add a bunch to protein shakes and soups, if you can handle the thick texture.
I also capsulate it and eat a few grams on top of eating it with food (I might have a gram or two of fiber when fasting)

Lots of vegetables. Salad is a meme, but it fucking works. Eating 100kcal of salad (without any oily dressing or cheeses or fruit - just veggies, pickled peppers, and citrus juice) is filling as fuark.

Moving around, especially when eating. When I sit down I can keep eating and eating. When I pace around the house, I feel satiated sooner. (Standing doesn't cut it, you gotta move. Most competitive eaters eat standing because they feel it gives an advantage for eating more)

Well timed caffeine can help.

Macros don't really matter, just get you .8g/lb protons and at LEAST .25g/lb fat.

I generally just track protein, and the rest falls into place pretty much automagically
>>
>>36447366

There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing 9 sets of presses.
Regardless, the routine clearly states you should customise the volume to what you can handle.
>>
>>36447362
Not really brah. Just walking/LISS while the yohimbe is in effect, then anaerobic cardio like barbell complexes are fine... But given that he is following a routine with retarded amounts of volume, that would probably be superfluous
https://www.t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period
>>36448034
You should be sleeping that much anyways for optimum gainz
>>36447366
It is made by roiders for roiders

But trying to progress on a cut is foolhardy anyways, so you can't really have too much volume. It is a great way to burn calories
>>
>all these jump rope fags

You literally only need gravity to get an intense, fullbody anaerobic workout.

Fucking mike chang even knows this, and he is a broscientist retard.

Do some plyometrics.. Explosive atg squat jumps.
Not intense enough? Jump harder, higher, and faster. If you are able to do more than 12 reps, you aren't going hard enough.

Same principle can be applied to push ups, if you push harder and faster, essentially jumping with your upper body.

I normally do babyweight rows or bodyweight pull ups for pulling cardio.
>>
>>36447057
>and at least a liter of water a day.
Is this a typo? A liter of water is nothing. Aim for 5 or so.
>>
I cut from 22%bf 200lbs to ??bf and 158lbs in like 7 months. Stuck at 158 now, average about 1400cal a day/110-120g protons. Wat do, still have a little belly fupa left?
>>
>>36449250
stop cutting
>>
>>36449250
yohimbine, lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.