[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>freelee what think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
>freelee

what think?
>>
I've seen her nips once
>>
>>36445767
she's a crazy bitch but i like her.
>>
>>36445767
Would fug
>>
>>36445767
I'd like to be all up in her guts
>>
>>36445810
gross anon
>>
>>36445767
Obnoxious and stuck up cunt wouldn't even begin to describe her
>>
durian isn't that bad
she seems like a nutjob. type of chick who gets wet when you rob a liquor store for a pack of cigs
>>
>>36445767
i wanna fuckin rail her asshole.
>>36445792
how and where cunt
>>
Probably going to get diabetes from all that fruit
>>
>>36445833
>durian isn't that bad
haha

I still can't tell if he is doing some next level bait or if he's in a deep psychosis making him do crazy shit. I mean he's pretty good at making clickbait titles and thumbnails on topics that interest people, but the actual content is pretty derp..
>>
>>36445900
i just treat him as unself aware comedy.
>>
>>36445846
lmao
>>
Durian speaks truth most of the time.
>>
>>36445767
How the fuck does she not have heart issues because of all the fucking potassium

It boggles my mind
>>
>>36445846
2/10 made me reply
>>
Anyone who only eat raw food is a fucking moron.
>>
Isn't there a disclaimer that talks about all the health side effects, like missing your period and stuff?
>>
>>36445983
>>36446943

fruit is not that healthy desu
>>
>>36447054

I think her big claim is that you'll feel so much better on the fruits and raw diet. It's kind of terrifying watching her, but I have a sneaking suspicion she doesn't live by what she says on her videos.

I don't like periods at all, but not having them at the cost of dangerously low body fat is cray cray.
>>
>>36447069
>People who ate at least two servings each week of certain whole fruits — particularly blueberries, grapes, and apples — reduced their risk for type 2 diabetes by as much as 23% in comparison to those who ate less than one serving per month.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/eating-whole-fruits-linked-to-lower-risk-of-type-2-diabetes/
>>
Radioactive
>>
>>36447150
Did you really just equate 2 servings a week to 50 bananas a day

Do you know how much sugar that is you retard?
>>
>>36447150
>people that want to eat healthy dont at like complete shit and have lower beetus chance.

doesnt mean anything

eating more then 1 piece if fruit is excessive sugar.
>>
>>36447232
Do you know how much weight is in 1pl8 you DYEL?

Go back to /pol/, weak trip
>>
>>36447150
Fruit sates sugar cravings, and is typically fairly filling. That's all great for fatty fats, but in general there are healthier sources of fiber and vitamins.
>>
she's crazy as a shithouse rat

all i can say is i do believe she believes what she says

she's wrong

but she believe's it
>>
>>36445846
This. Or her pancreas is going to fail.
>>
she and durianrider are cynical snake oil salesmen and arch hypocrites.
>>
Ipad booty
>>
I eat 2-4 pieces of fruit a day nothing wrong with that for a 6'3 210 pound male, but 50 bananas a day probably won't send you diabetic despite sugar because of things like fibre that slow digestion but they must be shitting themselves on a daily basis.
>>
>>36445767
She's a aussie cunt
>>
>>36445767
A friend tried her diet for a week because she was hot. He then decided meat worth not falling for a meme.
>>
>meat, eggs, dairy and fish are bad for you because killing muh animals you demented psycho
>steroids and refined carbohydrates are perfectly healthy

vegan logic
>>
>>36445767
Freelee the banana bitch is a lying hypocritical cunt
>>
My mothers friend is friends with those nutjobs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mat3qd_1nLU

daily reminder that this is what vegans actually believe
>>
>>36450326
>vegan
>doesn't believe that shit
>>
the thing that pisses me off the most is how they both advocate for eating as much as you want cause its vegan.

it's like no cunt you can eat as much as you want because you both don't work and just cycle all fucking day.

then you see people post on her/his youtube channel with stuff like

> help I'm not losing weight, I'm actually GAINING weight on this diet????

and the response is

> you're not eating enough carbs eat more.
>>
>>36450326
>How to gain muscle
I don't see any muscle on her body
>>
>>36450254
They aren't bad for you because it's killing animals, they are bad for you because they raise cholesterol, blood pressure, and significantly increase your risk of developing heart disease.

Source: http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/516s.full
>>
>>36450432

> This lower mortality was due largely to the relatively low prevalence of smoking in these cohorts, but some of it may have been due to differences in diet between the subjects studied and the general population in each country.

> The lower mortality of vegetarians was more pronounced when the reference group was regular meat eaters, largely because the occasional meat eaters and the fish eaters within the nonvegetarian category also had lower mortality from ischemic heart disease than did the regular meat eaters.

> There were no significant differences between vegetarians and nonvegetarians in mortality from cerebrovascular disease, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, or all other causes combined.

> It is also possible that the lower mortality in vegetarians was due in part to other mechanisms such, as reduced oxidation of LDL cholesterol or changes in blood clotting (24).

and technically vegans had higher ischemic risk than fish eaters.
>>
>>36447088
She's a fucking idiot. I remember seeing a video she posted talking about how great her diet was since she'd stopped having periods, as if menstruation was a shitty side effect of eating meat. I wouldn't be surprised if she's deleted that video by now.
She can eat 50 bananas a day if she wants, but she has no fucking business giving anyone advice about anything remotely related to physical health.
>>
>>
>>36450479
>The lower mortality of vegetarians was more pronounced when the reference group was regular meat eaters, largely because the occasional meat eaters and the fish eaters within the nonvegetarian category also had lower mortality from ischemic heart disease than did the regular meat eaters

So people who ate meat "occasionally" had lower mortality than those who ate meat regularly. I don't know why you took that specific quote out of the article, it only supports my point. The less meat you eat, the less risk you have.

>There were no significant differences between vegetarians and nonvegetarians in mortality from cerebrovascular disease, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, or all other causes combined

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
This study found 14% decrease in risk for all types of cancer. Although, it does say that vegans had a 73% higher risk for urinary tract cancer. That is the only case where vegans were at a higher risk for developing something than a non-vegan. In all other cases, there was either no change or that was a reduction of risk.

>It is also possible that the lower mortality in vegetarians was due in part to other mechanisms such as reduced oxidation of LDL cholesterol or changes in blood clotting.

As I said before, being vegan lowers cholesterol so this makes sense.

>This lower mortality rate was due largely to the relatively low prevalence of smoking in these cohorts, but some of it may have been due to differences in diet between the subjects study and the general population of each country.

If they feel the need to mention that some of it may have been due to diet, than it couldn't be accounted for purely because some people smoked and some didn't.

>Technically vegans had higher ischemic risk than fish eaters

"Mortality from ischemic heart disease among the vegans was slightly higher than among the fish eaters and the vegetarians." Slightly.
>>
>>36450432
That does not say what you claim it says. Stop overgeneralizing from associational studies.
>>
>>36450828
I haven't seen the meat-eaters post any studies that claim eating meat is better for your health than being vegan, whereas I've managed to post two and I know of a few more that I didn't post. These studies are posted in peer reviewed medical journals. I'm also not the only one overgeneralizing. "this is what vegans actually believe" which is referencing all vegans, not just a few nutjobs. Personally, I don't like freelee. So I probably would have joined the hate on her had it not turned from just hating her to discrediting all vegans.
>>
>>36450516
Didn't she say periods were toxic? Jesus.

I underate for a while and lost my cycle for a year. Shit was scary.
>>
>>36450636

> So people who ate meat "occasionally" had lower mortality than those who ate meat regularly. I don't know why you took that specific quote out of the article, it only supports my point. The less meat you eat, the less risk you have.

Because one is heavy meat eaters .. ahhh durrrrrrrr??? I.e. the only significant difference was between veg and HEAVY MEAT EATERS .. durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

If you can't work out why I would link that then don't even bother to respond again.

> This study found 14% decrease in risk for all types of cancer. Although, it does say that vegans had a 73% higher risk for urinary tract cancer. That is the only case where vegans were at a higher risk for developing something than a non-vegan. In all other cases, there was either no change or that was a reduction of risk

So you wanna defer a meta analysis to a single study? In the order of research this is a literal step backwards, you realise that right?

> As I said before, being vegan lowers cholesterol so this makes sense.

Ahh durrrr, it's saying its possibly a result of non dietary reasons; i.e. NOT BECAUSE VEGAN.

> If they feel the need to mention that some of it may have been due to diet, than it couldn't be accounted for purely because some people smoked and some didn't.

Wtf is this response at all nigga I don't even.

The researchers THEMSELVES acknowledge the LIMITATIONS of this study because they felt the lower mortality was more associated to other lifestyle factors -- I.E. NOT DIET -- than it was related to dietary factors.

> "Mortality from ischemic heart disease among the vegans was slightly higher than among the fish eaters and the vegetarians." Slightly.

But you just said: " The less meat you eat, the less risk you have. "

But the research says a meat eater has lower risk of ischemic disease than a vegan.

Bro, stick to youtube videos don't try to enter the realms of research when you clearly got no fucking idea what you're doing.
>>
>>36451792

Holy fuck. That's rugged.
>>
>>36451842
Actually, it wasn't heavy meat eaters, it was REGULAR meat eaters. People who had meat over once a week or more, that was defined earlier in the article.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25431999

^ Above article talks about how the polyphenols derived from dietary plant intake reduces the oxidation of LDL.

It also talks about how the other factors were ADJUSTED for when it came to smokers/nonsmokers, people who drank alcohol vs. the people who didn't, exercise, etc.

If you hadn't read the bottom of the article, the actual conclusion it reads as follows:

"In conclusion, vegetarians had a 24% lower mortality from ischemic heart disease than nonvegetarians, but no associations of a vegetarian diet with other major causes of death were established."
>>
>>36451842
As for my research skills? Two of the articles that I chose combined had over 100 sources, all from medical journals. They did all the research, I'm just giving you their conclusions. Vegans have a lower risk of type 2 diabetes, a lower risk of hypertension, a lower risk of (some, not all) cancers, and a lower risk of heart disease. The possible side effects are a deficiency in vitamin b12, which can easily be supplemented with either pills or finding foods fortified with b12 like soy milk. Two cups of silk vanilla soy milk gave me 187% of my vitamin b12 for the day.
>>
>>36445767
She's a retarded cunt if truth be the order of the day mi familia. Those fruit shits she must do. Damn.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.