[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roiding for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: gaf.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
gaf.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
>roiding for this
>>
roiding is for pathetic losers
>>
>>36444940
THANK YOU ROIDY GIRAFFE-BOY
>>
>>36444940
thats natty tho
>>
>>36444940
Where's his chest
>>
>>36444940
He looks pretty good, I don't understand.

Do you think he'd look better as a natural? kek
>>
>>36444940

pissening chest
>>
File: 1426011955144.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426011955144.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>36444940

those fucking traps
>>
>>36445205
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will you faggots realize that you don't have traps when you're flexing your lats???? Fucking idiots
>>
>>36444940
Are roids really this magical? This guy looks like shit but hes still lean as fuck and has obviously made significant gains in the only muscle group he works, his arms. Could any retard just /freud/ and lift random shit at the gym and gain god like results or do you still have to actually put in at least the tinyiest bit of effort?
>>
>>36445240
>being surprised shitposters on /fit/ don't even lift
>>
>>36445242
>tfw your chest is tiny as fuck, even though you bench 2pl8 for reps.
>Only arms and shoulders grow
>take roids to get a bigger chest.
>some faggot shitposter in a senagalesian insect tending forum thinks you don't even train chest

Kill myself when?
>>
>>36445060

no way youre that lean and vascular without roiding.
>>
>>36445242
No... you need to put in a lot of effort, if not more so when you roid.

People are gonna post that faggot as study replying to me about how guys on roids build more muscle just by sitting on their ass than a natty does lifting, but that study was with a bunch of noobs and had a lot of untested factors involved. If you take 600mg test and sit on your ass you're going to look like shit.

Roids aren't magic.

Having said that, this guy is probably on more than just test. Once you start jumping into more hardcore chems, then the magic starts to develop more. Risks and sides are higher, though.
>>
File: Traps_NoTraps_FuckingMagic.jpg (260 KB, 1388x937) Image search: [Google]
Traps_NoTraps_FuckingMagic.jpg
260 KB, 1388x937
>>36445205
>>
>>36445242
Roids give you more power, more endurance and faster recovery so you can go alot more intense in the gym. By not actively squeezing every drop out of your body, you're just being inefficient and dumb. Nontheless, yes you could go around doing jack shit and inject some test and tren and become pretty big, you're just gonna look pathetic though unless you have amazing genes or even worse: terrible genes, no matter hoe hard you go and have a on point diet, you will always have that fucked up chest
>>
>>36444940
but that's natty
>>
>>36444940
His routine: chin ups x f, bench press x f, curls x f
>>
>>36445114
His skin looks like a plastic bag filled with custard
>>
>>36445354
>literally better definitin than Arnold in his heyday
>looks like shit
lol /fat/
>>
>>36444940

>benching and doing curls for years
>chest won't grow
>decide to roid my balls off
>chest still looks like shit
>time to kill myself
>>
>>36445348
Yeah. Thats called low bodyfat.

What does that have to do with anything? He could just eat more if he wanted more bodyfat, thats obviously not the look hes going for though.
>>
>>36445303
Unless you are Jason blaha, roids are all you need to look good.
>>
>>36445384
But thats wrong. I'm on my second cycle and still not where I want to be.

I'll get there faster than I was natty, but it still takes time and dedication.
>>
>>36445303
>Roids aren't magic.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. DYEL?
>>
>>36445242
>Could any retard just /freud/ and lift random shit at the gym and gain god like results or do you still have to actually put in at least the tinyiest bit of effort?
Yes.
>>
>>36445423
>But thats wrong. I'm on my second cycle and still not where I want to be.
Then you need to take more roids.
>>
>anecdotal
I lifted natty for 7 years then did one cycle. went from fit and natty look to fitnesss cover model mode
>>
>>36445429
People that say roids are magic are trying to justify their own shitty body by taking the moral high ground. Implying that those shortcutting roiders don't have to do any work because they're cheating at life.

Whatever helps YOU sleep at night, little guy.
>>
>>36444940

Serious question tho. Is he natty?
>>
>>36444940
His face in combination with a physique like that looks comical.
>>
>>36445555
go lift and see for yourself what's possible. most people here are deluded and retarded and don't know what they're talking about so you're better off not listening to most advice or opinions
but as someone lifting for 5 years I'm gonna say there's no way he's natty, in case you decide to believe me
>>
File: rj16.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rj16.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>36444940

it takes years of dedication and hard work to move your anus to the center of your chest

stop making fun of this guy
>>
>>36445114
He basically started roidin when he started, without any lifting knowledge. His body looks like a plastic bag
>>
sickening jelly ITT
>>
>>36446113
>implying you've ever seen roids IRL or even look good
love it when jelly makes nattys say ridiculous shit just to feel better
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.