[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh genetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: larry-three.jpg (11 KB, 213x400) Image search: [Google]
larry-three.jpg
11 KB, 213x400
>5'11"
>210 lbs
>people call me skinny because of my narrow shoulder and tiny wrists and hands
>>
>>36444747
I find that hard to believe.
Post a pic of your body because I'm 5'11 and only 180 pounds and my shoulders are almost 21.5 inches wide
>>
People think im bigger than i am
5 10
194 10%
23in shoulder
29in waist
7.6in wrist
12in ankles
Normal length hands but thick
Wear size 13 shoe
>>
>>36445478
stop fucking lying
>23 inch shoulders
what you mean calliper measurement?
Let me tell you this retard,i had at school measuring exam every 2 years and this was in college.
In my class around a quarter lifted and the average non lifter had 15-17 while the average lifter had 16-18.
I myself was at 18.4 at that time and now around 19 and i can gurantee that i have bigger shoulder than like 95% gym goers who are not fat as fuck and short stubby.
>!2 inch ankles
Fuck off ,i have like 10 inch and they are thicker than anyon i ever saw except those 300 lbs fatfucks who have fat on them.
>13 shoe
I can guarantee that i can fit your shitty small foot into a size 10.
Size 13 USA is 47 in Eu and the only guys i know who buy size 13 on ALL shoes(not oversized ones) and they fit excatly well are 6'6+.
>>
>>36446001
OPIE GETS BTFO: The Post
>>
>>36446001
and i realise that i were to add 1 inch to each of my shoulder side and become 21 inch ill be a fucking walking block broader shouldered than 99,99% of people who go to gym.
>>
I'm a Manlet King as well OP and even when I was at 230 I only had a bit of a gut. I was obese, I felt obese but I didn't look obese. I'm down to 210 and feel/look quite a bit better even if for that height I am still way overweight.

Doesn't really make much sense to me.
>>
>>36446001
K that Shoe one is BS I wear size 13 USA and I'm 6 foot none as well as my dad and my brother
>>
>>36446001
How are you supposed to measure shoulders anyway? Just end to end in a relaxed state?

I have wide shoulders that were really wide before I started lifting. Curious what it is. Nothing else about me is impressive though.
>>
>>36446215
i wear size 46 eu which is 12 USA and wear i wore size 48 which i accidentaly bought i had clown foot.
Dont sell me shit ,you gotta be around 6'6+ to wear size 13.
>>
File: 1456282398138.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1456282398138.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>170cm
>US 7,5 wear 7 for loafers
>thin wrists, use the lowest or 2nd hole for watch bands
>broad shoulders

Thank God for my shoulders
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.