[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brahs... do any of you have no friends? I literally only have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20
File: 83405698.jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
83405698.jpg
24 KB, 600x400
Brahs... do any of you have no friends?

I literally only have ONE friend and he since he got a fat girlfriend he pretends like I don't exist.

Pretty piece of shit friend so I'm considering not talking to him anymore.

Problem is if I'll be down to 0 friends. wat do? :(
>>
>>36444557
I have 0 (zero) friends, it's hell.

Keep your friend at all costs, trust me.
>>
I guess I used to have "friends". I got rid of them. I don't need annoying assholes getting in the way of my training. Felt fucking boss to stonewall someone I used to know the other day.
>>
>>36444557

Are you in high school? College? Working?

I think you should try to open up to people. Just casually comment something with them, try to use group stuff as means to talk to them

Not eveyone is terrible people in this world. Just [spoiler]be yourself [spoiler]your best self that's it[/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>36444557
>Keep your friend at all costs, trust me.
Or he could just make new friends and ignore the retard.
>>36444666
Friends are easy to make, just find a club or a group that has people with your interests.
>>
>>36444557
I...I love you
>>
I have a few close friends back home.
Moved to a new city and haven't spoken with someone in person about non work related matters in months. It gets me down sometimes.
>>
File: 1448304107671.jpg (808 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448304107671.jpg
808 KB, 1920x1080
>>36444557
I have four really good friends

The rest of mine kind of dissipated after high school. Honestly, I dont care.

Ive never really craved to be the person with tons of friends. Id prefer to have four friends who get me and let me be me rather than have dozens who I have to impress.

Sure, my old high school friends share the generic "how ya been?" when we bump into each other, but I'd give my life for my inner circle.
>>
Not really at the moment, my best friend moved to another province for a few years, didn't have a ton of friends in highschool and the friends I did have we just went our own ways.

I go out almost every Friday to the club by myself and find some girl to fuck which is pretty awesome since I've been working out for 2 years and improved my game, etc, but it's lonely not really having any good friends. I can call like 4 girls to fuck tonight and hangout which at one point seemed like a dream to me but I just miss being able to shoot the shit and smoke weed with my friends
>>
File: frank_2website.jpg (1003 KB, 2229x1569) Image search: [Google]
frank_2website.jpg
1003 KB, 2229x1569
>tfw did something Friday night with friends for the first time laat night

it was actually fun

even though technically i was just driving my friend and his gf around, it didn't really feel like that

>although it probably is just that

im a fucking taxi driver

i need real friends
>>
Lost contact with most of my friends after high school. Still very close with 2 of em though.
>>
File: joke.png (127 KB, 193x333) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
127 KB, 193x333
>>36444797
What the fuck is a province? Are we living in medieval japan now? Non americans LEAVE.

NOW.

>>36444774
>he's a weeb nigger

>i-its my choice to only have 4 friends!!!

KEK
>>
>>36444666
Nah, no friends is better than shitty ones.
I don't have many, but it's funny you pick them up when you least expect it sometimes.
Hang in there OP.
>>
>>36444797
Ladies can be friends
>inb4 they're too dumb etc
>>
>>36444557
Make more friends. Leverage your interests, or develop some hobbies if you don't have any (lifting and video games don't seem to resonate, so they don't count), and then go find people with similar interests and outlooks and start a conversation.
>>
>>36444557
look man having no friends isn't a big deal. people come and go in your life. If you want to make friends with quality people who have similar values you need to do social activities around thing you like. take like one a cardio class twice a week at you gym, a little cardio won't kill you, try yoga if you want more flexibility, join a group that bikes, join a powerlifting gym, etc. just figure out what you like and do it, hell even a book club if you like to read.
>>
>>36444880

Lol no

Unless the guy is a gay beta, men and women can't be friends. Unless we're talking like 35+ year old adults
>>
>>36444557
I'll be your friend but only if your bodyfat is in the single digits and you look like you lift
>>
>>36444867
>no friends is better than shitty ones.
this unironicly true

I had shitty friends for a long time and I was telling myself that at least having 'friends' is better than no friends at all

After a long time I simply stopped talking to them and I do feel better.
>>
I was never any good at making friends, only reason I had friends for my early 20's is because my one friend dragged me to social gatherings and lived with roommates so I became friends my osmosis.

But I'm 27 now, lost contact with all of them, pretty much given up any hope of every having another friend again.

Oh well, at least I have my lifts.
>>
>>36444557

If you're within fifty miles I'll be your friend. I'm not even a cannibal.
>>
you don't need friends in my experience. what you need is to place yourself in situations where you're around people. for example, I started doing yoga, volunteer work and a couple of other minor things every week. despite none of the people being actual "friends", I get all the social contact I need, and a few of them will probably become my friends eventually.

I should also mention that I started doing these things after sitting alone for years, and the difference in my mood is like night and day. I used to be depressed and anxious as fuck, but I'm calm, happy and relaxed now.
>>
I have no friends and have lived alone for the last few years. It's pretty lonely sometimes, but there are worse things in life.

Sometimes I have dreams where I have a girlfriend and we're just chilling though. When I wake up I just feel like total shit, so I go out to different store and don't really buy anything, but absorbe the human contact that I get just by being around other people, like it's a tangible thing that I need to survive. Then I go home and do nothing.
>>
>>36444557
As you get older you lose tons of friends naturally or unnaturally. It's just life. Find a hobby.
>>
File: 1439910311269.png (1 MB, 1600x778) Image search: [Google]
1439910311269.png
1 MB, 1600x778
>tfw 23
>tfw never had friends
>>
I have some guys I go out with sometimes. I wish I had one friend, a bro to go lifting with, smoke cigars, fuck bitches, etc.
Life would be so much better.

How can I meet Chad fiends?
>>
>>36444861
I live in Canada, we have provinces as opposed to states, good education you got going though
>>
>>36447000
Here
>>36446999
This is actually pretty accurate. You don't really crave friendship, but you do get to a point where you need social interactions. If you follow the correct path like this guy, you might even make a few friends.

I've been thinking about volunteering for stuff lately too actually.
>>
>>36444557
I have zero friends and it's okay. I enjoy some people's company but not having friends is not that horrible. I'm happy overall
>>
I have 6 main friends I chill with weekly, two girl friends I see weekly.

Honestly being alone ain't that bad. I'm heading to LA next week for two months. I'm excited for all the alone time Ima have.
>>
>>36444557
>>
I still have a couple of friends that I rarely see because I used to be that edgy "I don't really need other people" faggot so I never got out of my way to see them more often or anything. I recently realized I'm 26 and have no idea how to make friends, it's pretty insane. When you're a student it's pretty normal to see people you get along with outside of class but now that I'm working I'm facing a wall. I couldn't care less for adult life desu, it fucking sucks all around.
>>
>>36445039

Some of my best friends from uni are dudes. Move along child.
>>
>>36447125
>I've been thinking about volunteering for stuff lately too actually.
do it. it's been a very positive experience for me so far. you'll meet lots of kind, caring and friendly people, and many of them are in the same boat as far as lacking friends, usually because they're new in town or something. if you're lucky you'll meet a shy qt with a big heart
>>
>>36444557
I have no friends, In my third year of Uni and I thought this would all be different, I get scared of talking to people and always find myself sat in my room alone whilst I hear everyone else going out and having fun, it kills me every time
>>
File: 1454902598475.jpg (83 KB, 565x311) Image search: [Google]
1454902598475.jpg
83 KB, 565x311
I thought I had friends until I played Mario Party 4 with them last night. I loaned one of them a thousand bucks irl and he stole my one and only star. What the fuck.
>>
I have a few "friends" who I'm fully aware consider me as a filler and will ditch me in a heartbeat. When I'm in class or between just passing time in campus I usually hang out with them and talk about meaningless stuff but at the end of the day, I have nobody whom I can actually call my friend
>>
File: 1458283789583.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1053) Image search: [Google]
1458283789583.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1053
I'm attracted to women, but every time I have my gf over I can't wait for her to leave. I hated going on dates and couldn't wait to leave. I don't care at all what they say and would rather just leave then have sex. Texting women is awful. I have hardly any female friends, let alone male friends, but many people seem to like me. I hate parties. What is wrong with me? Am i autistic or a crazy person?
>>
File: 1457419392333.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1457419392333.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
>>36444557

I have literally one friend

We work together so we mostly only see each other at work (I work parttime)

He lives in a different city and has his own group of friends

We talk almost every day on whatsapp though

He's a good friend but he's literally the only friend I have

If you open my whatsapp then you'll several opened chat: one is a group chat with a bunch of people I know online, one chat with my friend, and several other chats with me and women I've fucked or try/tried to have sex with

You have no idea how lonely I am

Especially on every friday and during the weeekdn I'm so alone

The worst thing about this is that I'm 26 so basically I'm already old and I don't know how/where to make friends anymore

Honestly every weekend I stay in and watch football/movies

I've bene to the movies by myself so many times It really kills me

I've come to realize that sex with a bunch of different women is really overrated; In the end what is important is making good connections that last for a while

I think I've accepted my fate and I'm pretty much going to be a loner for the frst of my life

My contract at work is going to end in 4 months so I'll have to find another job and it means I'll rarely get to see my only friend anymore

It's saturday and right now I'd like to go watch a movie with a buddy but I can't

You have no idea how much this fucking kills me

Sometimes I take walks at night ebcause it's relaxing and I walk past many bars/cafes and I see so many people socializing drinking eating having fun with each other with their friends/girlfriends and when I walk through those crowds I feel even more lonely than I already am

What makes it worse is the crushing realization that I'll end up going home to my sorry ass apartment watching some tv or playing vidya or staying up on the chans all night long

Just typing this all up makes me sad because of what i've become
>>
I have 0 IRL friends, but I have a couple friends I talk to occasionally online. I've never really wanted friends though, so I don't care.
>>
>>36444557
I have zero friends as well, anyone wanna be friends?
>>
>>36444557
I have a handful of friends but they are kind of scattered around everywhere. I don't have any friends where I am, I can't say I really care.
>>
>>36444557

> 1: Insaneley dyel, looks like a 10 year old but behaves like a complete asshole. I hate him, the only reason i hang out with him is because he is a very old friend from my childhood.

> 2: Weebo, anti social and never goes out to do stuff, even more autistic than me in real life conversations. He does lift, but he skips a lot and he is a curlbro, so prolly never gonna make it.
I like him though, because he is a very nice, humble and loyal guy. He was raised a good boy.

> 3: Normie with gf. Drinks a lot, goes out a lot, has not time because gf and stuff. He works out for the lolz ( daz why he looks shit), just like every normie, nothing serious. As i said, hes a normie, so nothing special.

> 4: Actually very adventarious, disciplined, shredded, cool to hang out with guy. Has a gf, works out a lot, loves do to random shit like climbing mountains or driving around forests with cross bikes.

Unfortunately he has very little time, spends all his time with gf and work. The few times i hang out with him, i have a lot of fun and i wish we could do it more often. But i definetely plan a "comeback" to hang out with him more, we are really good bros, but we only see eachother every 3 months lol.

I actually havent been to a club or bar since november 2015. The last time i hang out with friends was in january, i have been alone since.

Apart from that, the only place i socialize is the gym. I have a really good body, so fuccbois respect me and talk to me occasionally, the girls mirin too. Otherwise all i really do is focus 100% on the gym. I can already see so many improvements in my life, which came automatically. I barely barely talk with girls, but somehow i got decent social skills, feel always comfortable around people, people like me even when i barely say anything.

Lifting changed my life without me even trying. I assume its the energy that reflects from me. People see me and think im a pussy slayer who is confident as fuck and has an awsome life.
>>
You guys are like my best friends

I love you all
>>
>>36447386
sure, if you're in Oslo
>>
I have like 2 friends from work and then some high-school friends I talk to every once in a while on Skype. My wife is pretty much my only real friend and the 2 from work are just nice to drink with every once in a while. Life is pretty good when it's not complicated by a bunch of people's petty bullshit
>>
File: b4.jpg (4 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
b4.jpg
4 KB, 224x224
>currently 6'1-290lbs
>met my 5 best friends during elementary, been together for over 12 years, pretty much life bros at this point
>3 gfs during highschool
>countless other "meh" friends from highschool /work
>know how to talk to girls due to actual female interaction
>tfw i've had more social success than most of /fit/ while being 290lbs
>tfw i may be fat but i'll never be an autismo
>>
>>36447245
And they're either beta or gay

Dumb bitch

>>36447066
Implying anyone wants or needs to learn about your shitty irrelevant country
>>
>>36447412
fuck off you disgusting cunt
>>
FRIENDS KILL GAINS

But seriously, I have a couple of people I could call pals, but I think the feelings are not that mutual. Most of them are self-promoting pricks who only talk about getting wasted and how wasted they were so yeah. I don't really be with people nowadays, I usually only interact with people at the gym when someone asks how many sets I have left. I hope I make some interesting new friends when I get into college.
>>
>>36447439
>tfw learned to act like a normie
>tfw hobbies still dont include any communication with women
>tfw not enough balls to chat up women on dating apps
>>
>>36447354
what can we do bro
>>
>>36447404

Something i want to add.
When people say " lifting will change your time" it is not entirely true.

Its not just about lifting, lifting alone. Its about lifting and acquiring a very good looking physique.
If you lift for several years and you still look dyel or ottermode, its not going to make you happy.
The reason i feel good and satisfied is because i have an outstanding physique.

Today was push day, and i cought a literal MILF checking me out twice from a corner. Something simple as that makes me realize " damn, i prolly look awsome". Some fuccbois also check me out, as in they respect me and mire my asthetics.

As i said above already, i do nothing besides workout out and having a job, but i am still happy, because i KNOW i could go out to clubs and pull hoes. I KNOW i could approach the guys in my gym and hang out with them. I choose not to because i wanna stay focused.

Guys listen, do your best to acquire an outstanding physique and your life will transform rapidly.

You cant look like pic related, and be an anti-social autist.
>>
File: 1457593575615.jpg (83 KB, 589x704) Image search: [Google]
1457593575615.jpg
83 KB, 589x704
>>36447527
lmao forgot pic
>>
>>36444557
I have pretty much no friends. I'm in uni and I'm not making any friends because I'm paranoid aggressive and autistic

Two of my friends from high school contacted me recently, but they where real fucking dirt bags the last year of high school so I'm a bit hesitant to get involved with them again because it might end up in me getting in a fight.

Also I have a friend who I've known since I was a child that I talk to maybe once every month or two through steam, but I'm afraid to talk more with him and hang out because I'm afraid I might develop gay feelings. I'm friendly with some people at work to. But really though my only true friend right now is 4chan and my doggo
>>
>>36447549
If that's you I want to marry you pls Senpai
>>
>>36444666

I can confirm, thinking I was better off without my friends is up there with the worst mistakes I've ever made. Missing out on life now.
>>
>>36447354
>26
>accepted your fate
C'mon dude, don't give up. You're still young. Try checking out meetups in your area and make connections that way.
>>
File: 1455026785638.jpg (32 KB, 729x820) Image search: [Google]
1455026785638.jpg
32 KB, 729x820
Never had a friend since I was 17, I'm 22

Lifting WONT cure autism, loneliness and depression. Don't let anybody tell you different
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
>>36447527

>You cant look like pic related, and be an anti-social autist

Wrong! To be honest, if you are dedicated to lifting, you are bound to be anti-social. ESPECIALLY if you are natty. Do you know how many drinks I have turned down? Or how many times I didn't went out because I would miss a meal?

tl;dr if you are serious about lifting you can't have a social life. Maybe a few friends who are about the same lifestyle as you

pic related, it's me, I have posted it 3-4 times on /fit/, so you might have seen me before
>>
>>36444557

In the past 4 years I've lived in 3 cities, studied at 3 universities and have kept in touch with no one from any of these places.

There is nothing more obnoxious than telling someone you haven't talked to in 6 months that you "miss them" imo, friends require a context and the second that context vanishes so does the friendship.

I have no friends at this point, I'm terrible at making them and I can't be bothered with the emotional shit when one is formed. Can't say I'm happy right now, but then I've never found friendship to be a good way of feeling happy - I'd rather sort my own shit out myself.
>>
>>36444557
I had no friends for years now I have like 2 or 3 acquaintances and it's fucking miserable feels like no one gives a shit about me and I'm so bad socially I can't make a new friend for anything. Keep your friend unless you get new ones
>>
>>36447811

But you didnt decline, because you were scared to go out and socialize.

Dont tell me that if you happen to go clubbing or whatever, you stay in a corner and dont dance at all.

I mean you are right, i skip drinks, clubbing, weed and all that so that i have maximum gains. But if i HAPPEN to go out and do something fun, i feel good and have a good time. And then same applies to you, dont deny that.

Dont tell me you are unhappy with your life, i wouldnt believe it (with that body)
>>
>>36444557

i have no answers for you OP

but i know that feel
>>
I have friends, I just don't speak to them unless I see them in person.
>>
>>36444557
I also only have one friend, but desu that's enough for me. I wouldn't mind having more, but I don't like going out, so I don't ever really feel like making any more friends.
>>
File: lonely.jpg (91 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
91 KB, 500x651
- 12 years old : Many kid friends. Always seeing each other on weekends if not school. Sleepovers on every birthday. Always in touch over the phone.

- 18 years old: Still see some child hood friends now and then. Most friends/associates are only at school. Occasionally make plans. Birthdays aren't all that.

- 26 years old : Not 'friends' or people who I spend my leisure time. Most 'gym' gear friendly lifter 'friends' are online. Go to work on weekends study during the week. Lift, eat, sleep, shit. Birthdays are just another day.
>>
I have no actual friends..I hang with cousins from time to time but other than that I'm basically a loner.

I've gone through middle school and high school and college without an actual "Friend," Just people I hung with just so I wasn't walking around during lunch alone.

I guess I'm use to it that it doesn't really affect me that I'm lonely or shit like that and I'm not depressed. Hell even at the gym I don't associate myself with the people in there.
>>
I know this feeling all too well, but I've improved my social life with three things:

>Exposure
>Initiative
>Interest

This is simple to understand.

Exposure
>You won't meet people when you're sitting at the computer looking at pictures of frogs. Go outside and take part of a social activity. What you want to do is up to you: rock climbing, biking, wine tasting, art classes, forming lynch mobs, etc. Find a group with shared interests and take part in the activity.

Initiative
>So you've gotten into a social activity. What do you do next? Keep to yourself? No! Make it a point to speak with folks around you. Get their names, remember them. Have a nice chat. Break the ice. Make it a point to speak with the people around you.

Interest
>This comes from within. I know this sounds cliche, fuck you, but you need to actually *care* about other people. Every Patrick Bateman knockoff (/r9k/ collectively) fails at this miserably. See, this is something that separates a mere acquaintance from a bro.
>>
>>36444557
>be me
>PhD student
>get a job in a well-known tutoring agency
>literally cannot help but make friends with the coworkers
>once they hear that I lift they flock to me
>once they hear about my research they keep asking questions
>autism won't let me to keep my mouth shut
>suddenly I'm the go to math/fitness guy of the branch after just working there for a month
>>
>>36447125
>>36447246

where do you volunteer?

how do you find places needing volunteers and decide which one to go to?
>>
0 friend masterrace..
>>
>>36444861
>Americans
>on a Japanese """"inspired"""" and now run site

Kek. You leave.
>>
>>36447354

get a job as a bartender or waiter at a busy bar (part time)

everyone who works there tries to get to know each other so they can swap shifts and help each other when they are busy, they work weird hours and always know the schedule of who is working when, almost always a few times a week they go somewhere either at closing or when a group of people get cut when it's not busy, you will wind out hanging out with them and they will invite you, it's part of the culture to "hang out after work" because they work when other people are out partying (fri,sat night)
>>
>>36448683
>how do you find places needing volunteers and decide which one to go to?
Seriously, mang?

>google
>"[city name] volunteering"
>get results

Any decently sized city will have volunteering job board. If anything else check out volunteermatchorg. Go forth and do something good for the community.
>>
>>36448735
No
>>
My parents are dead and I have no brothers or sisters.

I literally have no friends and do freelance computer work for many small companies, the company i work for pages me, tells me somethnig is broken and I go fix it. They have so many clients I go to each one infrequently and often to different sections so I only even know the names of a few people i interact with and nobody thinks of me more than you would think of the copy machine repair man you see 2x per year

I wonder what will happen if I die. Literally nobody in the world knows me and i don't have any family.

will the government decide what to do with my body? just bury me somewhere? nobody would arrange a funeral so i guess they would just find me dead and methodically put me in the ground somewhere

weird to think about how this may literally happen
>>
>>36447549

I don't understand this. Why the tats? I see a fairly even distro of tats to non-tats for guys who've achieved the physical aesthetic.

Is it because girls will think you're a badder boy than just the guy who looks ripped, and therefore makes their hormones going?
>>
>>36448906

they think it looks good

in the 70s they though platform shoes and bellbottoms looked good

but at least they could take those off later.....
>>
>>36448980
Haha i lol-d
>>
>>36444557
>>
File: 1442893425616.jpg (43 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1442893425616.jpg
43 KB, 720x600
>>36444557
OP, learn to go out of your way to meet new people and plan to meet them and hangout. When you're with them be yourself. Even though I'm confident doesn't mean I don't get nervous sometimes, so don't sweat it.

Also, you can't make everyone like you.. If you don't jive with someone then no need to force a friendship + more people you know the more girls you meet.

Finally learn to be a good friend, if it means complimenting a new haircut or wingmanning your brah for some poon, do something you'd hope they would do for you in that situation!

Personally my closest friends are ones that I share a similar passion with (for me Basketball/Skateboarding/Fitness/Nature)
>>
Have a lot of friends and super close without 6 of them. They've been my boys for the past 9 years. How does it feel that you'll never have a bro let alone multiple.
>>
>>36447200
POO IN THE LOO PAJEET
>>
File: policefuneral.jpg (94 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
policefuneral.jpg
94 KB, 970x646
>>36444557
can anyone match the loyalty of the average dog though?
>>
I have a few close friends, but we're all beginning to drift apart due to careers, school, etc and leaving our home provinces for other places. It's rough. I haven't made new friends in a long time, it's not going to be a fun thing to do.
>>36444683
autism
>>
>>36444861
Wow Sol Invictus I guess you finally dropped your trip. You can just leave though, we won't be upset.
>>
http://m.livescience.com/26431-loneliness-harms-health-immune-system.html

Get out there everyone :)
>>
>>36449240
just got a pupper less than a week ago, thing already follows me around everywhere, feelsgoodman dogs are just the best
>>
Op I'm 23 lost close friends after hs. U go to alaska half the year for work so maintaining relationships is difficult. Around christmas I had no friends, started going to school and met a couple cool people. Going to school led me to going to the gym late at night where I discovered a group of breakdancers. I thought they seemed cool so I just started participating and bam I got some more friends. Been doin that for a few months work gym school. Started going to a swing dance class last week, bam qt single women. Tldr, take a class, volunteer, do something because you want to do it and maybe you will find others who want to do that thing to. I'm gonna start taking acrobatics lessons to I found a circus school in my town so I'm goin to get some sick trickZ
>>
File: are you feeling it now father.png (756 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
are you feeling it now father.png
756 KB, 1280x720
>>36449240
>comparing the most loyal and innocent companion in the world to a species of self-harming, warring and disgustingly selfish animals
>>
File: 1457400734090.jpg (111 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457400734090.jpg
111 KB, 768x1024
>>36448851
Get a fucking hobby dude find an activity. Literally go on craigslist and look thru the community section for activities, classes, volunteer opportunities and you will meet some new people and have fun. Don't think about it go out and participate in something that makes you uncomfortable
>>
I have 0 friend but since it's always been like that I don't know how it feels to have friends so I guess I'm ok.
>>
>>36444861
This is a japanese image board owned by a japanese man. I demand you start calling them prefectures.
>>
>>36444830
l o n e l y
>>
I'd trade one plate from each lift for one friend
>>
>>36444774
This. Except my friends all go to a college 15 hours away from me, and all I have now are teammates. I consider maybe 1 or 2 as friends, but the rest are just annoying and I deal with them.
>>
Always had a small friend group, right now beyond the two-three guys I play games online with I have no friends except for the family members im living with, which im hoping to move away from in the coming months.

Ive never had a problem with being alone, it gives me time to reflect upon the small encounters I do have with other people, and that self reflection allows me to slowly better myself each day.

I dont go to bars, or parties except when im invited because to me, the whole scene of my generation right now where people just fall in, fall out of your life just like that isnt for me. Plus, if the whole reason you go to parties is to meet people, then why the fuck is the music so goddamn loud that you cant even hear what someone 2 feet from you is saying? Obviously you meet them, make small talk then actually talk to them later, but holy shit every single time I go out the music is so damn loud its ridiculous. Eventually ill start putting more effort forth to find worthwhile friends, but im not socially awkward or anything like that, and I also do everything I do for the purpose of being a better me, I dont need validation, so im not worried about having no friends at this moment.

TL;DR - im semi-alone, wish I was actually alone, and I prefer it that way for now.
>>
>>36449887
I'm not reading all that shit nigger
>>
>>36444557
Question for everyone: Is having a friend necessary for lifting? If I go to the gym by myself, will other people there ask to spot me or something?
>>
>>36449914

r u retarded?
>>
>>36444557
I have a few but they're more acquaintances than friends as such. Just hang out a bit now and then but not really "what are we doing this Friday?" type of pals anymore. Other than that I have my gf and am otherwise happy with my own company (not in that way kek).
>>
anyone want to be my online fitness friend
>>
Used to. I gave up on anime in 2014 because of how shitty currently airing shows were and then went to college and became full normalfag.
>>
>>36449914
In case you're actually serious, no they most likely will not but you could probably ask someone to if theyre doing some easier lifts close by in between their sets, even then I've only ever had random people spot me if they worked in with me when it was crowded
>>
>>36449947
You're still here. How are you normal
>>36449944
Only if you're black
>>
>>36449914
just go when other people are there, most people will give you a spot if you ask them at a good time
>>
>>36448338
You only really need a couple of friends anyway. I find those people with tons of friends to go out with on weekends tend to spread their attention pretty thin anyway. It can be pretty superficial with some of them.

I find it's just too energy draining to keep up anyway, with more than say 4 or 5 close buddies.
>>
I know your feels op. I'm a boring dude, don't drink, do drugs, don't like to talk, so good friends are few and far between. That said, I'm happy and I enjoy my life. Don't keep anyone around that puts you in a shitty mood. There's no point putting effort into anyone that doesn't reciprocate.

DO you and be happy with yourself, you'll make new ones, or you won't. Who knows. Doesn't matter if you can still be happy
>>
>>36449971
Im slav + native american so i guess not friendo
>>
>>36449914
It's a lot better with a buddy particularly if you're at the same level but coordinating the timetable can be tricky.

You can totally get by on your own too though.
>>
I dropped all my friends in the name of lifting and work (50hours a week). Some days it sucks, but i think ill end up wit new friends sooner or later after a little while.
>>
>>36444557
There is a dude on 8 chans r9k soliciting for a friend why not just befriend him? He even offered to change sleep patterns and learn about topics you would like to discuss
>>
>>36444557

I do have friends, but evidently they don't care much about me. Still, I believe you get what you give and I want to treat people in my life better and meet new ones, I really do have desire for that. Yet some kind of mix of shame, insecurity, inadequacy and god knows what else is keeping me from fully commiting to those relationships. Still I believe that when I figure out those issues I will be able to truly be myself and this keeps me going.

Anyway, have some of you dealt with issues like that. Kind of random, but one of the aspects of it is that I've always felt really insecure about giving money to beggars.
>>
File: 1438070342845.jpg (605 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438070342845.jpg
605 KB, 577x1024
>>36448851
>weird to think about how this may literally happen
>>
>>36450009
link please
>>
both of my housemates are my best friends.

highly recommended
>>
>>36448851
How old are you, out of curiosity? Or age range
>>
>Had normie amount of friends
>lost all of them
Sucks man, i had to do it though.
>>
>>36450022
8ch net r9k res 113540 html
Enjoy your new friend. Remember to talk regularly and love him till the day you die.

I would befriend him but I want to be alone for another month at least before I make contact again with people.
>>
>>36449971
I can hold conversations with random strangers without panic attacks and also know about western media from the past 10 years.
>>
>>36449909 okay
>>
>>36450044
that can go both ways though. familiarity breeds contempt. often it only takes one person to ruin it, or little things that build up over time.
>>
>>36449363
What happened to her face.
>>
>>36450074

>>
>>36450139
That sucks to hear anon. You could get in touch if you want/need to
>>
None. I slowly drifted away from the people I used to hang out with in Elementary and High School.

I only people I socially talk to are two of my cousins that got my lazy fatass into lifting and a couple of regulars I see at the gym.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.