[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the catch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 973x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 973x507
What's the catch?
>>
It's not meat.
>>
>>36444525
and tastes like shit
>>
>>36444465
you're implying that there's a benefit to eating quorn
>>
>>36444562
>>36444539
>>36444525
I like the taste of the chicken qourn and dislike prepping chicken.

I also hate red meat so it seems like a good alternative.

Lacking b12 or something?
>>
>>36444595
If you're gonna contradict any downsides people list, then it's pretty clear you already want to eat it. Just do whatever you want, you don't need a thread to justify it.
>>
Everything is fucking moderation

Alternating between this and chicken is fine.
Replacing this with chicken is not.

You're welcome
>>
File: 1337574731852.jpg (5 KB, 165x180) Image search: [Google]
1337574731852.jpg
5 KB, 165x180
Do you people ever read?
It says on a lable.
The shrooms that provide protein for this shit grow on high fructose syrup. If you ever worked in a food factory like me and saw this shit you would not eat anything that even touches that fag syrop.
>>
>>36444709
So?
>>
>>36444819
Read how this syrop is manufactured and what chemicals and toxins stays in it. Its literally an organ buster
>>
File: rarestpepe.png (21 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.png
21 KB, 1152x648
>Start dating a vegetarian chick
>She tries her best to make meals for a barbarian like me that i would like to eat
>Introduces me to quorn
>I love that shit, tastes like chicken
>She goes full vegan
>Don't eat quorn for a while
>One day discussing what food to make
>"How about quorn and wok?"
>"Quorn is not vegan"
>mfw
>>
>>36445094
why do you keep spelling syrup wrong?

and like other food products, hfcs is extremely pure and harshly regulated. the method they use to extract it (enzyme degradation --> purification) is extremely effective at creating high purity hfcs with no side products

signed, a chemist
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>36445625
>yes goym, eat our plastic play doh meat instead of getting nutrients from real meat! it's good for you goym trust me
>>
>>36445625
>>36444709
I need some sources lads, come on.
>>
>>36445702
>syrop
>goym
Are you fucking illiterate or something learn to spell lmao
>>
>>36445625
Food science major here. HFCS is basically the same as table sugar from a health standpoint. All those scary statistics about its effects? That's just what excessive sugar intake does to your body. It has nothing to do with """chemicals""" (a word that only really means "I'm too much of a lazy sack of shit to do real research").

I'm convinced people who obsess over HFCS just want to eat sugary garbage and not have to feel bad about it, so they pretend it's ok as long as it's only overpriced Whole Foods sugary garbage, like the dietary equivalent of "It's not *really* cheating if it's only a blowjob"
>>
vegetarian here

i never eat that stuff. Iunno how accurate it is but its not like i know what meat is like so i have no need to eat imitation meat. Dunno why anyone would.
I dont eat gimmicky foods marketed towards vegetarians, i dont eat fake meat; no weird stuff. I dont like salad, i dont like most "health" foods.. i just like food.
whats wrong with just having pizza, cereal, rice with shit in it, pasta, burritos, other shit?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.