[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 376899755.jpg (203 KB, 570x439) Image search: [Google]
376899755.jpg
203 KB, 570x439
Hey /fit
How does it feel knowing a qt3.14 can bench 2x as much as most guys in the gym can squat? And more importantly, where can I find a gf like this?
https://youtu.be/-ihrEi6mgSU?t=33s
>>
Feels horny
>>
>IPF approved

powerlifter strong
>>
>>36444019
She was 14 years old 3 years ago. You can tell she's on gear because her puberty has been delayed. On top of that she's using a bench shirt. It's just sad really. Hope she doesn't die of ovarian cancer from the cysts that will inevitably grow on her ovaries.
>>
>>36444019
kek
how much does she actually bench?
>>
Feels nothing at all. Why the fuck should I care about a girl that doesn't affect my life in any way, shape or form?
>>
tfw no bear-mode russian x 2 spotting me and teaching me perfect form.
>>
>>36444076
i dont think anyone knows ive never seen her do a proper benchpress

but to be fair probably more then me so yeah
>>
>>36444019
looks like she's trying to snap her own back
>>
>>36444087
"Feels nothing at all..."(Unsheaths freshly unboxed Katana) "Why the fuck should I care about a girl that doesn't affect my life in any way, shape or form?" (alt-tabs out of /fit and back to /the-red-pill and /mensrights to high five everyone)
>>
Wheres the bench press at? Yes, I watched the video unfortunately.
>>
>>36444019
>shirt
>board press

so she's actually regressed?
i kinda remember her benching like 140 unequipped 3 years ago.
>>
File: 1408502910993.gif (947 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1408502910993.gif
947 KB, 500x248
>>36444019
I want my own theme song too.
>>
>>36444019
I wonder if she could even bench a plate fucking full rom
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.