[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morning or evening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: gym.jpg (78 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78 KB, 600x399
I was just wondering when everyone liked to workout. Do you workout in the morning, afternoon, or the evening? Personally I like to workout in the evening, about two hours before I go to sleep, because it helps me relax and I sleep like a baby. Anyone else?
>>
>>36443615
i like working out in the morning, but can do evenings as well. i tend to have way more energy when i first wake up, so its preferred.
>>
I don't understand this morning workout meme. It makes me tired as fuck all day.
>>
"Workout" is a noun, not a verb

You're welcome!
>>
>>36443630
if i dont burn off energy in the morning, im pissed off and stressed out about EVERYTHING all day. i need an hour or two in the gym to kick my own ass and settle down, otherwise everyone suffers for it.
>>
I like to lift right after work. So I work out in the afternoon. After listening to kids yell all day and making sure they don't accidentally kill themselves, I go there to ease the mind and make some sweet, sweet gains.
>>
>>36443645

You're still a teenager, aren't you?
>>
>>36443635
Get in their workout.^
>>
>>36443615

First thing in the morning, get up at 5:30 on weekdays and around 7 on weekends. Feels good to accomplish something early in the day imo
>>
>>36443635
>>36443684
Do you workout?
>>
>>36443734
Yup. Cardio 3 times a week for an hour and a half and strength twice a week.
>>
>>36443615
I've honestly not noticed any benefits in relation to when I work out. I've had bad workouts and good workouts no matter what time I visit. I do like to go in the evening though, about 2 hours before closing because it's quieter, and also the gym itself has entirely west-facing windows so sunglasses are required between the hours of about 1-4 in winter/all afternoon in summer.

>>36443645
le roid rage euphoric etc
>>
>>36443630
You have to eat more throughout the day. Morning workouts are great for me because it encourages my skelly ass to bulk.
>>
I work shifts so both, I prefer morning but i'm stronger in the evening desu.
>>
whatever time has the most girls.I get a test boost working out around hot women
rich was right
>>
I like to lift in the morning, that way it's out of the way and I can do fuck all the rest of the day
>>
I'm thinking about going right now, 900 in the morning.
>>
File: 1452316189254.jpg (28 KB, 480x402) Image search: [Google]
1452316189254.jpg
28 KB, 480x402
late afternoon is best, best time to think about life
>>
Every gym I've ever been to is always full of casuals in the evening, mornings are usually more empty and the few people that are there, don't piss about
>>
My gym was oddly empty at around 6 last night, don't know why.
>>
night is best for me I always feel like I'm stronger and more concentrated at night it feels like my muscles are firing properly for some reason.

when I try to lift in the morning I always feel weak and uncoordinated I don't even know why even when I didn't do anything prior.

also that night breeze when I'm walking home is amazing and therapeutic
>>
Night is better for me, I've been eating all day so I'm stronger. Sometimes I get jacked up and can't fall asleep tho.
>>
If I run/cardio, I prefer doing so in the mornings.

Lifts, evenings.
>>
Evenings for me. Usually around 2am
>>
>>36443615
NEET master race working out middle of the day, prime time between having enough time to wake up, but not enough time to fall asleep
>>
File: image_16.jpg (58 KB, 800x343) Image search: [Google]
image_16.jpg
58 KB, 800x343
For those who workout in the morning, do you eat before you lift?
>>
>>36444878
it's called having a job, you trash person.
>>
>>36446250

I prefer cardio in the mornings. I typically drink a lot of water and take a caffeine pill or coffee 25 minutes before I run (enough time to pee it all out before hitting the road). I eat afterwards.

On the rare occasions I life in the mornings, I'll eat a PB&J 30mins before the session for energy.
>>
File: bzMz11G.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bzMz11G.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>36443635
gr8 b8
>>
>>36446250
>wakeup
>eat breakfast (proton bar)
>drink coffee
>shit
>brush teeth
>lift (in the basement)
>shower
>go to work

It's nice because I work at a university and don't have to be there til noon on lifting days, so I can lift around 9 comfortably.
>>
>>36443615
Ideally:
>wake up
>coffee
>exercise
>breakfast

When I have to work in the morning I eat before work and exercise when I get home.
>>
>>36446556
Good bait.
>>
Personally, I like to workout in the morning, but since I work overnight, that would be my evening, even if it's technically morning.

I like to go right after work.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.