[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: organic-chicken-breast.jpg (54 KB, 350x173) Image search: [Google]
organic-chicken-breast.jpg
54 KB, 350x173
hey /fit/,
plz share some of your healthy chicken breast recipes. doesnt matter if pan seared, oven baked or crock pot. need some new ideas and a little bit of variety!
>>
those are thighs. I'm an expert I can tell.
>>
I've been cooking a lot of chicken breast of late and am balls deep in a brutally deep cut.

I find the herbs and marinades you can buy in tubes (Garden Gourmet) are quiet tasty and turn a bland meal into something delicious.

Try mixing basil, ginger, garlic, lemongrass and chili - for your desired heat levels and marinade for as long as you like.

Bake in a baking dish with baking paper for 20 mins in a preheated oven on 200 degrees C. Let is rest while you steam your broccoli and your chicken will be soooo moist.

Yum.
>>
http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2016/02/chicken-parmesan-casserole-low-carb-gluten-free.html

A1 low carb shit right here, especially w some spaghetti squash
>>
I usually do this with a pre-baked chicken directly from the store but you probably can just fry-pan or bake some up yourself..

1x As much chicken as you like, preferably shred it.
1x As much pasta as you like
1x As much veggies as you like
1x As much pesto you like
1x Avocado(optional)

Mix everything together and let it cool in the fridge. Very simple to make pasta salad.
>>
Nuke 2 tits squirted with heavy lemon juice and pepper for 7 minutes in the microwave. it tastes like shit, but I'm lazy and hate chicken anyways because it has no taste.
>>
>>36442437
These bad boys right here
>>
>>36442671
Dude you need an oil base like olive oil for marinades so it soaks into the chicken.
>>
chicken breast + sauce + crockpot
>>
>>36443622
what sauces besides mexican salsa is godtier?
>>
>>36443657

In the UK you can buy Nando's peri-peri, it's bretty gud
>>
>>36443777
and just put that shit together with the chicken breast in a crockpot? or anything else?
>>
File: Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png (243 KB, 1200x928) Image search: [Google]
Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png
243 KB, 1200x928
>>36442437
you are now capable of creating endless variations of chicken and potatoes or rice or whatever
pic related
>>
>>36444047
thx bro
>>
>>36443657
I'm inferring from this that chicken and salsa in the crockpot is good?

Also
>cut chicken into 1" cubes
>sprinkle with seasonings (I like garlic salt and black pepper)
>throw on non-stick griddle at 350

You don't have to use a drop of oil, I promise it Sears well and you can keep the inside juicy.
>>
File: Cusine.png (316 KB, 801x2177) Image search: [Google]
Cusine.png
316 KB, 801x2177
>>36444064
there's more
these basically turned me into my family's chef
>>
>>36442437
combine 2 cups of water, 2 tbsp of salt, zest of half of a lemon, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.

Bring to a boil until salt is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature and the put in refrigerator until cold.

Put chicken breasts in brine overnight. Bake the next day at 375 until internal temperature is 163 or 164 F. Let it rest at least 10 minutes before cutting.

I make a bunch of this at the beginning of the week and eat on it all week. Great to add with salads, but it could still be used for mexican or greek applications. Like add to a burrito or put in a pita with tzaziki.
>>
>>36444119

Id recommend starting with the basis (e.g sellerie carrots onions) and one or two of the other recommended spices also ground chuck is awesome for trying these things out and experimenting with tastes
>>
File: SpiceBlends_Draft4.png (821 KB, 1667x5136) Image search: [Google]
SpiceBlends_Draft4.png
821 KB, 1667x5136
>>36444119
last one
also you can by sellerie salt to save chopping up celery every time you cook cajun or french
>>
>>36442437
I take a breast and I cut them in half. I cut them in half like you are going to butterfly them. Then I put saran wrap around them and tenderize them. After beating them up for a few I then put them with a fork and then add my seasoning.

Sprinkle of Garlic Salt
Sprinkle of Pepper
Sprinkle of Cayenne pepper(as much as you like)

Then I just take the mini fillets and fry them up in a little bit of oil.

The reason I do the cutting and the tenderizing is because it allows for the chicken to

1.) cook faster
2.) be juicer
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.