[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I saw the hottest girl I've ever seen in the gym.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447389152447.png (30 KB, 233x347) Image search: [Google]
1447389152447.png
30 KB, 233x347
Today I saw the hottest girl I've ever seen in the gym. I worked in with her with squats but didn't talk to her outside of "Put on X" or "What weight?"

I can talk to girls alright in normal social situations but I just feel incredibly awkward about hitting on a girl at the gym. I don't want to ruin her workouts, and hate it when people talk to me there.

Am I just being an autist? What's a good way to talk to ladies at the gym without being an annoying douche? Or should I leave her the fuck alone and let her mire?
>>
>>36441225
>What's a good way to talk to ladies at the gym without being an annoying douche?

seriously?
think for ONE second about if you were a chick and how you'd feel if guys approached you in the gym to "talk to" you.
now think about how much it already happens to her all day. every day.

im not some sjw fuck but the gym is NOT the place for it period. people go to the gym to escape shit like that.
>>
>>36441248
Calm down buddy, I get it. I thought the same thing and just wanted a confirmation. I'll leaver her alone
>>
>>36441248
you might as well not talk to any decent girl ever then, bc they are chatted up non fucking stop.

just make small talk next time you see herand you should know where to go from there

as far as just coming up to girls out of the blue, i wouldn't do it unless you have a relevant excuse because its annoying to try and lift when ppl are talking to you
>>
>>36441248
to get an idea of what its like being a chick and having guys you have no interest in constantly bothering you, imagine this - a 6'6" 300lb dude comes up to you after you finish a set and awkwardly compliments your body. you thank him, and he immediately introduces himself and starts giving you hungry eyes while keeping himself as flexed as he possibly can. you turn to get back to your workout, and he steps in your way and continues his hamfisted attempt at wooing your uninterested ass into an evening of uncomfortable sex. he asks for your number, you say no. he stares at you silently, and his smile vanishes. you get back to your set, and he keeps staring at you. you finish your set, hes still staring at you. you turn away from him, hoping he'll get the idea that hes creeping you the fuck out, and it works! he walks away, shooting you a murder glare, and grunts out 'fucking prick'. he stands by the dumbbell rack for the next half an hour, every time you happen to look over in that direction he's still staring at you.

wtf is this guys problem? is he going to kick the shit out of you now? is he going to follow you to your car and cave your head in? or worse, is he going to follow you home and do something horrible to you there? for fucksake, all you wanted to do today was work out. sure enough, as you head toward the change room, you glance behind you and see hes following you in. you head back out onto the floor, and he stops and stands by the change rooms, still staring at you. fantastic.

you decide that maybe you can outwait this creep by doing a bit of cardio on the treadmill, so you hop on and get going. a few moments later, another huge 6'6 dude gets on the treadmill beside you and starts going. he glances over at you and gives you a gruff "hey! looking good!". you ignore him, but he persists. "hey, its called a compliment, bro!". you stop the treadmill and walk away, hearing "wow, fucking prick" as you do.

welcome to being a hot chick.
>>
>>36441360
These people are arrogant fucking weirdos and give all guys a bad rap. Surely there's some normal people who talk to you that you don't mind? Otherwise you'd never meet new people
>>
>>36441360
Left out where you get free dinner and stomp on my heart
>>
>>36441360
the adventure gets better too! after you shower and decide to get some groceries, lo and behold - ANOTHER huge guy comes up to you in the produce section and introduces himself. he makes a shitty joke about apples or something, and considering the shit day you had at the gym, you fake a laugh and walk away. he interprets this fake laugh as his comedy goldmine finally producing, and he follows you around the entire store chatting you up. he even offers to take your groceries out to the car for you! and hes sure to call you an asshole for not wanting his phone number when he offers it to you.

shit, you need to get some gas on the way home. while you're filling up, you see a group of massive guys roughly the size of The Mountain standing around an SUV, and sure enough they're staring at you. you start filling up, and they wander over to you and surround you, complimenting your tight masculine physique. one of them even offers to pay for your gas, which of course means he'll think you owe him something in return. he also starts talking about his SUV, asks if you'd like to check it out, and before you know it you're pissed/scared shitless, and decide a half tank of gas is enough. you push past them to go pay, and one of them calls you a fucking asshole as you do. once you pay you get back in your car and start heading home, and immediately see the SUV pull out of the parking lot and start following you. now you wonder - are you being paranoid, or are these assholes going to kick the shit out of you once they follow you home. you wind up driving around for almost an hour before they lose interest and speed off.

seriously guys, a friend of mine is a solid 10/10, and all this shit happens to her CONSTANTLY. she cant go anywhere without guys trying to talk to her - if shes polite and says anything back, guys think shes interested and wont leave her alone. if she ignores them, they call her a fucking cunt/bitch/etc. it sucks and i dont envy her one bit.
>>
>>36441378
women will make small talk with you if they're interested in you; it happens to me all the time. thats your in. if they dont talk to you, then they dont want to. its a good rule to live by.
>>
>>36441447
Since when do women come up to guys they don't know and make small talk in the gym? Has literally never happened to me, and I'm decent looking
>>
>>36441360
>>36441424
tl;dr version - imagine a world where most guys are the size of hafthor bjornsson and have a keen interest in having sex with your heterosexual ass. no matter how you react to them, they get pissed and say/do something that scares the shit out of you. thats what its like being a tiny woman being uninterested by the advances of guys at the gym.
>>
>>36441458
>and I'm decent looking
You really think so, don't you?
>>
>>36441225
approach her at the gym and set up a meeting at coffee shop or something. that way you don't have to spill your spaghetti in the gym and you idnt ruin her routine in case shit goes south
>>
>>36441447
I haven't met too many women that make the approach, it might depend on where you live.

Generally their body language will let you know if they're interested. If they keep making eye contact and smiling for a really basic example, then you can try starting a conversation.
>>
File: 5037503.jpg (198 KB, 542x697) Image search: [Google]
5037503.jpg
198 KB, 542x697
>>36441225
>Super hot girl doing squats today
>ohboy
>She tiptoes the bar out of the rack
>Barely goes parallel

Nice ass

But god damn it woman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.