[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens if you take roids and you dont even lift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: steroids.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3888
what happens if you take roids and you dont even lift?
>>
you get more results than people who lift. its why roiders can do retarded routines and still make gains.
>>
>>36441219
no, i mean like, you dont workout at all.
>>
>>36441231
steroids arent a magic potion that give you muscles. you need to at least do pushups or some shit to see any gains. otherwise you just have small balls and roid rage.
>>
>>36441250
>Fell for the roid rage meme
kek
>>
>>36441231
>>36441250
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults
>>
>>36441250
You will gain more muscle edging all day on roids than being natty in a month
>>
>>36441261
so theyre quads got bigger... so basically walking regularly + steriods = bigger legs... that still means you have to be using the muscle for roids to do something. if you are a computer programmer or some shit that never works out, your biceps arent gonna get bigger/stronger
>>
>>36441285
Do you think the natty guys in that study crawled everywhere?
>>
>>36441285
you will gain muscle, i dont think its possible to not move in a day.

>what happens if you take roids and you dont even lift?

Is a stupid question though. It's inefficient to take roids and not lift.

e.g.

Hey pass me those dank chemo drugs man even though i dont have cancer i wanna let em rip cbf paying the barber to shave my head
>>
>>36441285
> if you are a computer programmer or some shit that never works out, your biceps arent gonna get bigger/stronger

They will, that's how 'magical' hormones are. There is a reason why human males are naturally stronger than females without any kind of training.

Of course the growth would be more dramatical with proper exercising and nutrition, it will happen.
>>
>>36441316
>Hey pass me those dank chemo drugs man even though i dont have cancer i wanna let em rip cbf paying the barber to shave my head
chuckled

>>36441324
>dramatical
>>
>>36441324
same reason why people that eat more protein are stronger than those that dont
>>
I was on t about two years before I started going to the gym seriously (I worked out abt once a week). You will gain muscle mass, but if you start w zero muscles it's not gonna make you look /fit/, just average.
>>
>>36441329
Yeah, should be dramatic. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
You will get an increase in muscle mass just because you have more hormones running in your body, so the muscle mass ceiling is lifted. But due to not lifting the effect shouldn't be too noticable.
>>
>>36441196
You'd waste some perfectly good steroids, and potential cause more problems than not lifting.

The steroids will increase your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which would be improved with exercise.

Steroids + exercise = gains and countering some side effects

Steroids + no exercise = minuscule gains and all the side effects
>>
>>36441196
You'll look like JM
>>
You get bigger by sitting on your ass than someone who dedicates his life to natty lifting.FACT.
Roiders keep saying that they also have to put in the work (yeah,to get 5x the results boo hoo) to make it seem like roids are just a supplement or something and they aren't lazy or anything but they just have a "whatever it takes" attitude.
>>
File: 1448320457068.jpg (127 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
1448320457068.jpg
127 KB, 736x960
>>36441250
>steroids arent a magic potion that give you muscles.
Yeah yeah we get it,you're just dedicated as fuck and totally don't have insecurity issues.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.