[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do asian girls /fit/ or they just skinny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 10715.jpg (223 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
10715.jpg
223 KB, 1152x648
Do asian girls /fit/ or they just skinny?
>>
>>36440390
Look at their asses and you'll know
>>
>>36440404
I want to look her asses very close and then sniff every one of them
>>
Skinny
>>
gooks are disgusting
>>
>>36440390
Asian girls are superior skinny fit.

They aren't morbidly obese and have to work out like white women or latinos to stay skinny.
>>
>>36440612
This

Genocide all gooks when?
>>
Asian people in general tend to not like foods that are very sweet. Oreos, just one of many such examples, a very popular cookie in the US, is a flop in Asia as it is generally considered "way too sweet".

Because they don't have the same level of sugar addiction as Americans do, they will, on average, not be as fat.
>>
Most can stay very lean or at least skinny with little to no effort. Mostly because their appetites during meal times aren't very large and the food they consume is less calorie dense. So they consume less calories overall. At least this what I observe from growing up in a predominantly asian country.

Seriously, most don't even step anywhere near a gym.

'Course if your sample size consists of only KPop stars, than they have a strict sub 1000 calories diet, a Heavily Regimented Workout Routine under the guidance of a PT, Regular dance practice to burn off even more, Plastic Surgery, and the stress of living under constant pressure that their jobs are dependant upon their looks.

Makes you look at idol anime differently doesn't it?
>>
>>36440725
Wut. Thats a lie
>>
>>36440728
And good genetics
>>
>>36440748
To an extent, yeah. Good genetics for weight loss and maintaining a relatively low bf%. Of course conversely, this makes it very difficult to build muscle mass for both guys and gals.

Like cannot even gain weight through regular overeating, difficult.

Of course, this makes dem grills look great.
>>
>>36440390
2 kawaii for me
>>
>>36440390
all girls like /fit guys
>>
>>36440390
> Tomochin's new tits

MAN I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>36440390
ive fucked all of them
>>
>>36440971
dreams don't count baka senpai
>>
File: IMG_5082.jpg (955 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5082.jpg
955 KB, 3000x2000
I've been falling in love with various kpop stars for the last month right until I saw this photo

I hate that high-test meme but jesus, there needs to be SOMETHING back there
>>
>>36440390
Skinny. Skinnyfat in some cases. That's why they have no ass and no tits but silicon.

I know this is almost like lusting after Frankenstein's monster at this point, but I still want to fuck those plastic bitches.
>>
>>36440390
Mostly cardiobunnies or skinnyfat that eat at maintenance.
>>
File: le drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
le drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>36441028
jesus fuck
>>
>>36441028
kek.
have to go for the ones with an ass this fall
>>
Purely anecdotally I've found that they have the highest percentage of skinny/skinnyfat girls, but that doesn't equate to fit. Although probably the fittest girl in my uni gym is this 5'2" ~115lbs asian girl(I think Taiwanese). She can squat 185 for 10 with perfect ATG form. There are a few others who are quite good at squatting/diddy, better than most of the white girls who load up 95lbs and do a 3x10 of half squats with 4 minute rests giggling with their 3 friends. But there are girls of every race who know what they're doing.

In the end it doesn't matter, fit girls are rare in the absolute. Even if you're not some degenerate racial fetishist statistically your chances aren't good.
>>
>>36440404
>muh nigger asses
>>
>southeast asian gf
>face of qt Korean
>phat butt
>does exactly what I tell her
>not much titties but meh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.