[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a troll or real? I don't care if applying a vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Is he a troll or real?
I don't care if applying a vegan diet is a good choice or not for fitness but this guy really disturbs me, he could easily become a serial killer. I've seen or also that cops recently paid him a visit but nobody knows why.
>>
>>36439817

>I've seen or also that cops recently paid him a visit but nobody knows why.

It's because the last video he posted before that happened was an Elliot Rogers parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OpDREtluY
>>
>>36439837
this guy might have severe autism
>>
>>36439817
he favors his right arm implying he wacks it a lot. This leads me to believe he is actually vegan
>>
>>36439817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKnN49pwNQ

his dog is lovely.
>>
>>36439837
>vegan
>gainz
this guy's straight spastic. he needs to pick one
>>
Im not sure how I feel about him but I cringe when he flexes his arm and sticks his tongue out like a weirdo
>>
>>36439817
Just look at this. He claims that he's cured his sociopathy... Yeah right...
https://youtu.be/3UlFazaBmv4
>>
File: BnsMmZGCQAIqskx.gif (342 KB, 700x881) Image search: [Google]
BnsMmZGCQAIqskx.gif
342 KB, 700x881
>>36439817
he's just a retard, he believes that if you don't eat meat animals would no longer be killed
>>
>>36441598

he's just a young man with a personality complex, but he's most definetly not a sociopath.

a good rule of thumb when dealing with people with sociopathic tendencies is that they don't actually have the insight to understand their own condition.

so a true sociopath would never release a video outlining that he's a sociopath, nor would a sociopath reflect on 'fixing' their tendencies.
>>
>>36439880
His dog is now dead.
He mentioned it in the video talking about his "wife" dumping him.

Some people think it might be because it was weakened by a vegan diet, but it's possible for a dog to survive fine on a soy based feed that has supplemented nutrients.
I think the dog committed suicide, because it didn't want to be around this retard any longer.
>>
>>36439837
>Hi, vegan spastic here, a-nd this will be my last video
Oh how I wish this were true.
>>
>>36439837
A common characteristic among sociopaths and psychopaths, is their lack of blinking while speaking.
>>
>>36439817
He just uses the basic formula to get people to watch his videos
Step1: join a group that is easily offended, Vegans
step 2: make videos attacking/ calling out famous people
Step 3: profit
>>
>>36439817
You people realize that op IS VG, right?

He makes topics on 4chan pretending to be someone else, to make you all give his videos more views. This is one of them.

No one is going to talk about this guy unprovoked. Every topic you see about him, is made by him. Stop feeding the shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>36439817
>being afraid of this

green monsters tend to be intimidating. This green fool is an ass clown
>>
>>36443390
>No one is going to talk about this guy unprovoked. Every topic you see about him, is made by him. Stop feeding the shill.

I hope this is true and no one would make threads with this freak as the OP image. Every time I see his disgusting otherworldly form I shudder and count my blessings. I know opening the thumbnail will disturb me but I have to gaze upon his terrible body.

he's a human trainwreck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.