[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First post here... >be 13 >shit life >bro beat the living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 960x540
First post here...
>be 13
>shit life
>bro beat the living shit out me every other day
>parents beat me the days my bro ain't
>no friends or other family that gave a shit bout me
>called a fucking idiot by teachers
>had had enough
>high school starts
>I'll show em
>didn't shoot up school
>studied everyday
>working under the table to afford gym member ship and protein
>gained 60lb muscle mass
>valedictorian
>found out I got accepted to John Hopkins today
I'm starting to lose my drive though... Anyways why did you start lifting?
>>
>>36438946
le tumblr is that way <
>>
keep going you cunt, you'll make it eventually, but if you give up now you'll suck dirty cocks for living
>>
>>36438959
shut your whore mouth
>>
>>36438946

unless you want to suck dick and live with your panrents after college then dont' give up...
>>
>>36438946
Nerdy whores await you at the school, yull realize you made it when you start banging your first freshman sloot.

Gratz OP
>>
Congrats, keep lifting bro.
You made it past the shit part of life that being underage is. It doesn't get easier, but it's still better than being a kid l guess
>>
If you give up now you're gonna regret it
>>
>found out I got accepted to John Hopkins today

congrats OP!! that's awesome!
>>
>>36439025

this

think about it, youll be surrounded by nerds. if you're /fit/ you'll have the selection of all the hot ones
>>
>>>/yourblog/
>>
>>36438946
Here's the most important thing you will hear in this thread:

Don't give up. Keep pushing through. Success like you can experience isn't meant to be easy - it's meant to be worth it.
>>
>>36438946
congrats man.
>>
File: 1456527942799.jpg (2 MB, 1150x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456527942799.jpg
2 MB, 1150x1500
Congratulations anon! We're proud of you, never give up.

You can do it!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.