[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw overheard some girls in the gym say I have too much muscles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: tthanks.jpg (85 KB, 804x780) Image search: [Google]
tthanks.jpg
85 KB, 804x780
>tfw overheard some girls in the gym say I have too much muscles or that my muscles were too much
>tfw not even roiding

I don't know about these feels.
>>
Girls love muscles, don't listen to fat acceptance activists lmao
>>
>>36438626
They were fit though.
>>
>>36438614
Girls like different things just like guys like different things. Some want skinny some want otter some want jacked some want bear etc.

Don't take it so personally.
>>
See, the average girl's dream isn't a gym buffalo, but nobody fetishised a twig or a tallfat.

You reduced your appeal for a large size of women, but the interest of a good amount increased a hundredfold.
>>
>"That guy is too muscular for me"
>That guy is out of my league so I will pretend to reject him because he is not interested in me.
>>
>>36438636
this means that they wouldn't be comfortable with a man that's more aesthetic than then they are.
>>
Well. Lets see it OP.
>>
>>36438636
Aka "I'm not fat but I still feel like a ham-moon and that is why I lift"
>>
>>36438683
this
>>
>>36438683
This anon knows
>>
>>36438614
why do you care what a couple of random girls think about your body? you should be creating the body you want, not what others want. you will never be satisfied doing it the wrong way.
>>
>>36438614
The women knew you heard her. She is testing you to see if weather you are insecure or not. Which means she is/was interested in you.

Get this trough your heads mates, disregard 98% of what women says. 50% of it is wrong and the other 48% is mind games/misinformation
>>
>>36438683
This.

Most girls will say to each other that they don't like well built guys, because they don't want to seem like shallow sluts in front of their girlfriends.

Secretly, they'd lick HIV positive semen off the floor of a dirty public restroom just to run their little finger down your abs.
>>
File: ryan-.jpg (245 KB, 1269x1907) Image search: [Google]
ryan-.jpg
245 KB, 1269x1907
>>36438614
females in general have no fucking idea what they want. When they picture bodybuilding they think of people like ronnie or phil heath. They are so unaware of what is achievable naturally or realistically. Show a girl a picture of someone obviously roiding like pic related and they will say how attractive, sexy, or perfect they are, not realizing that 99% of normal humans are not capable of looking like this even with steroids.

On a side note, if a girl tells you that you have too much muscle or are getting to big, they are just insecure about themselves and are gains goblins.
>>
Post a pic of your body? For science
>>
>>36438769
this
>>
>>36438769
You heard the lad OP
>>
Women want your body to be as aesthetic as theirs or near about, just like a fat guy would feel shit if his gf was some lean oly lifter with joocy quads
>>
Every girl I know says she doesn't like guys who are "too muscular" and gets all moist as soon as rugbymen are on TV.
>not too muscular
>200 and over professional athletes
>>
>>36438614
She was insecure about herself because you are to much man to her, that i why she tried to "rationalize" her inferiority by saying that.

Are you that socially retarded?
>>
uh yeah you're probably fat.
>>
Why do you care what talking vaginas say?

Just keep fucking lifting and doing the things you like. What they gonna do, beat you up? lmao
>>
The only people who've told me i've got too much muscle is my mom and a girl who was salty about me rejecting her since i have a GF.
Natty aswell
>>
>>36438736
kek
>>
ITT people overanalyzing shit to the max.

If you get told you're "TOO BIG" as a natural that means you're too fat, pretty much no exceptions.

Think about it, if your bodyfat is low teens the natural lifter is never going to be over 190-200lb.

That's never going to be "too big".

Nattys do not have the capability of being too big unless their bodyfat is too high.

> In b4 a bunch of guys in their first 12 months of lifting try to tell me they're 240lb 6'0 and 10% bodyfat and so I'm wrong.
>>
>>36438614
they noticed you, then tried to convince themselves they didn't like it.

If you chatted them up, they'd get moist

THEY NOTICED YOU!!! MEANS THEY LIKE IT

girls are weird...
>>
That means you have that powerlifter look where you look huge thanks to fat+muscles combo.If you were lean and aesthetic no one ever (at least not in the gym) would say you're too big.
>>
>>36438668
This is correct.

You don't need to please everyone, it doesn't matter. You need to give up that idea that there's one correct way to do everything, no matter how much every single board on 4chan tries to tell you there is. Just make sure what you are doing is exactly the thing you want to do. Also, don't listen to those /r9k/ retards that think that they are just lying or whatever — that kind of mindset is a one way ticket to elliot rodger land ("I am perfect, every one else is wrong for not appreciating it").
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.