[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /fit/ approved sauces besides pic related? >plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What are some /fit/ approved sauces besides pic related?

>plz no 'LEARN TO COOK AND YOU WON'T NEED TO DROWN YOUR FOOD IN SAUCES' posts plz
>>
>>36438377
Sriracha, Soy Sauce, Bragg Liquid Aminos, Vinegar. All low calorie.
>>
File: ValentinaExtraHot_1024x1024.jpg (82 KB, 632x1024) Image search: [Google]
ValentinaExtraHot_1024x1024.jpg
82 KB, 632x1024
>>36438377
That stuff is no good.

Tabasco is the best vinegar based one, try Tappatio and Valentina for cheap Mexican flavor
>>
I know you said "plz no LEARN TO COOK", but it's really too relevant.

If you like the taste of certain sauces, make them yourself.
Even putting a single tablespoon of storebought sauce on any meat means that the caloric intake of the sauce ALONE will be more than the meat itself. And let's be honest, you won't use only a tablespoon of it. Not even close.

No sauce is really 'fit approved', because there is no sauce under the sun that's under like 200-300 calories per 100g.
>>
can someone please recommend me a hot sauce with low salt content?
>>
>>36438726
You are a moron. There are tons of fucking sauces with no/low calories.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Spicy-Chili-Crisp-Oil-Sauce/dp/B00G8WQQZ2

Not asian but i love me some viet and chinese chili oil/paste. Shit makes anything spicy and id be willing to bet the oil is healthy for you. If cucurmin and chili is good for you why woulnd't chili oil be on the same level as other natural oils.
>>
>>36438726
is this bait? there are A LOT of sauces with little to no calories. pretty much any hotsauce,mustards,vinegars,etc. have no calories, certainly less than 5 cals per serving if anything
>>
>>36438726
>Even putting a single tablespoon of storebought sauce on any meat means that the caloric intake of the sauce ALONE will be more than the meat itself.

get a load of this guy
>>
>>36438467
Tabasco tastes like shit
>>
>>36439127
fucking terrible bait, 0/10 would not respond to..

tabasco is the sauce of the gods anon, it goes well with literally everything
>>
Cholula op
>>
>>36438377

Learn to cook and you can make your own sauces that taste better than shot out of a bottle.
>>
>>36439139
fuck you you have shit taste and probably a fat american with no reference of good food. go back to your tangy buffalo piss known as tabasco. fuck outa here.
>>
The only real sauces I use are plain mustard and sometimes tobasco. Not really much of a foodie.
>>
>>36439139
>tabasco
>good
poor americans, they'll never know the true joy of good salsa

>>36438467
Valentina is actually pretty good for a commercial sauce, but I'd probably wouldn't use it for cooking.
>>
File: 1457294740977.jpg (145 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1457294740977.jpg
145 KB, 659x609
>>36438377
Chipotle Tabasco is pretty good.
>>
>>36440366
i agree. not a big fan of normal tabasco outside of eggs, but that chipotle shit is dank af nigga
>>
>>36438726
Sriracha has 5 calories per tablespoon. You'd have to be drinking cups of that stuff before it has much of an impact.

You are right about some of them. There's a Thai sauce called Mae Ploy that has about 70 calories for every two tablespoons, so I do use that stuff sparingly.
>>
Are there any higher calories sauces that don't have a shit ton of sugar in them?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.