[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something happened to my arm. I don't have health insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (530 KB, 160x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
530 KB, 160x230
Something happened to my arm. I don't have health insurance but I have you /fit/.

My right arm hurts like a motherfucker, the grip is weak, and the pain is throughout my arm, also the digits on my right hand are trembling, I also have slight loss of fine motor skills in my pinkie and ring finger.

What should I do to make this better?

Also tip for those without a gf, settle for 5-6's, you'll be getting regular poon which helps mentally. Stop aiming for the stars.
>>
lupus
>>
>>36438048
Don't be a bitch and deadlift heavy
>>
>>36438048
So you just woke up like that?
>>
File: mental illness.jpg (317 KB, 1895x1015) Image search: [Google]
mental illness.jpg
317 KB, 1895x1015
Don't be a moron go to the doctor/walk in clinic/any place that has people with actual medical experience. This is not the place to get serious medical advice. Do you really want to die because some retarded faggot on this board told you it was nothing to worry about?

also is this gyno?
>>
>>36438048
if it doesn't get better after 3 days go to a doc
>>
>>36438119
No, it started during the my workout. I was finishing up a set of skull crushers and my arm just felt awful. No lack in strength but a dull pain throughout.
>>36438135
I doubt this is a life threatening injury. No way I can afford to see a doctor, on top of my student debt.

And yes that's gyno.
>>36438263
It's been two days and the lack in mobility is nearly the same in my ring finger and pinkie. It's non-existent during the morning but towards the evening it gets really bad.

Guys, has anyone ever had this happen? I'm seriously concerned :(
>>
>>36438048
Pls halp. Can I hit the gym rorrow? Is this merve damage? Did I suffer a stroke? I went on webMD and i feel like this couldb been a spork
>>
>>36440442

You most likely damaged a nerve. It's probably fixable, but you're gonna need to see a doctor.

This should be obvious, but lifting with that arm definitely isn't advisable.
>>
>>36440272
Likely tendonitis. Ice painful areas in 20 min intervals. Don't do skull crushers or similar movements that cause pain for at least a week
>>
>>36440468
Fuck, not nerve damage. I'm training to be an aeronautical tech. I need my fine motor skills.....
>>36440478
How can I prevent this happening in the future? What's a good exercise to replace skull crushers?
>>
>>36438048
Numbness / lack of motor skill in the pinkie and ring finger indicates issues with the ulnar nerve. This happening when doing weighted elbow flexion (skullcrushers) pretty much solidifies it. Google ulnar neuritis rehab and give it two weeks to correct itself, give or take. Motor skill will return with rest and corrective exercise.
>>
>>36440532
The ulnar nerve sits in the ulnar notch and doesn't have a lot of room to move around. When it gets stretched out during some weightlifting movements pulling and stretching can occur which leads to your exact symptoms. You may be overtraining now which is why rest is highly advisable in addition to rehab work. I had the same issue occur with me plus had to do a project on medial elbow injuries in my advanced athletic training class. You'll be fine in two weeks.
>>
>>36438135
no, autism
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.