[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ did this work for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 688x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 688x345
>>
Not everyone's body responds the same way to different approaches to losing weight. The key is to find a match for your body and metabolism.
>>
If their TDEE and activity level is the same they will weigh the same and have the same muscle/fat levels, the bit about blood sugar levels and cravings may be true based on carb sources though
>>
?? doesn't the body have to be in ketosis before it burns fat as its primary fuel source? otherwise, a caloric deficit will result in burning bodyfat, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 733x1069) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 733x1069
Worked for me
But only for cutting
I could only workout for like 30 minutes back then
>>
Lost 45 pounds since October. I am back down to my Army weight.

It IS still calories in-calories out, it's just a different way to get there. If nothing else, it will break your sugar addiction which will make weight loss easier in the long run.
>>
>>36438029

>low calorie/high carb diet
>donuts, cakes, and whitebread

>>36438114

>bacon, cheese, etc are all healthy parts of a low-carb diet
>don't eat fruit

Who falls for this?
>>
>>36438029
It's probably fine if you don't do cardio. But if you do cardio, you'll need carbs our else you will die.
>>
>>36438029
junk carbs in the picture... ok
>>
>>36438114
>fruit is bad
ayyy
>>
>>36438029
It works, but when you stop you just gain it all back. It's not a sustainable style of eating.

You'd be better on a 16/8 fast like Hugh Jackman did to get into shape for Wolverine.

Proven to increase natural HGH levels once you fast over 12 hours but less than 36
>>
>>>36440294
Fucking writers always trying catch the attention of readers by showing incoherent shit like that.
I'm 5'7 and weight 55kg and I eat fruit all day. Oeanges, bananas, melon, mangoes. All the fruit these people who are probably obsess label as bad i have not gained a pound.
>>
>>36438114

>eat nothing but fat and leafy greens

What the fuck am I reading? This can't be serious
>>
>>36438029
Currently I am high carb, low fat, low protein plant based.
I'm stronger, more energetic and recover faster.

Look it up.
>>
Low Carb is crazy dumb. So is keto. All of them are proven to suck in health.
Eat under tdee, get at least .8g/lb bw, and no more than 30% fats, and you'll be healthy and fine.
>>
File: Italian dog.jpg (75 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Italian dog.jpg
75 KB, 720x720
My gf did hardcore keto once and would only eat in the evening, "warrior diet" style.

She stopped menstruating after some time and also she thought the hair on her upperlip would grow thicker.

Just wanted to share this senpaitachi
>>
good luck doing any kind of exercise while on keto, youll feel like shit and get tired very easily

Gues why? Because eating low carb does that to you
>>
>>36441217
>eat under tdee
I would say that is more practical to eat under bmr.
>>
>>36438087
No, it's much more complicated than fit makes it sound. That's because idiots need to be told simple shit.

In reality there's a whole other level of blood sugars and insulin resistance and shit.
>>
>>36439018
I love carbs, but you don't need to eat carbs to live or even make them for that matter. As long as you're eating lots of fats you're body can function.
>>
Fat recovery bro here thanks for the info guys
I've been counting calories and staying at a deficit as well as exercising
I never learned about most of this shit and the sticky link didn't provide much info about calories vs carbs
After reading all this I'm going to continue focusing the calorie deficit but I'm still going to try to cut back on carbs as well
I know you all know this basic shit already but thank you fit for your continuing information
>>
>>36438114
So eat four "cups" of salad with 16 "buckets" of ranch dressing and you'll lose weight.
>>
>>36441183
Post body and stats
>>
>>36438029

Cutting carbs while keeping protein up is a super simple way to lose weight. It pretty much forces you into meat + veggies which is guaranteed to keep the calories low; there only so much meat you can eat without carbs until it gets boring
>>
Don't fall for the low-carb meme. Just eat less than your TDEE and you will lose weight. If you want to keep more muscle, eat enough protein. The rest of the calories can come from whatever you wish. Pasta, rice, vegetables, grandpas cum, creme fraiche etc etc.
>>
>>36441707
This. Plus not having blood sugar spikes and drops every few hours helps with controlling your appetite.
>>
>>36438114

I understand what they are trying to say, but if a turbofatty got their hands on this diet they would destroy themselves.

>eat as much bacon as you want

oh god
>>
>>36440314
holy shit you can't be serious about this. You honestly think that HGH is going to have any effect on you? You do know actors use steroids to "get into shape" right? Not cuts?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.