[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cut without being hungry as shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13
File: body-fat-percentage-men-1.jpg (30 KB, 610x202) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-men-1.jpg
30 KB, 610x202
How to cut without being hungry as shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME??
>>
>>36438003
Deal with it. Sucks but the results will be worth it. Right?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
Just put the carbs down.
>>
>>36438026
Not worth being severely hungry for the rest of my life.
>>
Lots of water, broccoli, and eating very slowly help me. Also hot beverages.
>>
>>36438003
Eat a lot of organic vegetables in addition to your normal protein source
>>
Take DNP Lol
>>
I honestly don't understand how you can have trouble with your TDEE unless you're like 50kg.

My daily expected intake is like 1600, and I'd always fall like 300-400 calories short if I weren't an alcoholic.

Are you one of those lardasses who fagocitates a three course meal for lunch AND dinner?
>>
do the warrior diet nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Eat the right things. My friends often point out that im skinny but get shocked when they see that i eat much more than they do.
Focus on proteins from meat and vegetables. Buy healthy snack bars to tide you over when you get hungry outside of your mealtime and eat fruit throughout the day. I also eat small bowls of rice during my meals to satisfy my need for carbs.
Drink a lot of water and green tea 2x a day in order to metabolize food faster. Drop unhealthy foods too.
>>
File: 6T9r3.jpg (111 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
6T9r3.jpg
111 KB, 720x540
Few things that have been working for me:

Eat more vegetables. They fill you up, are low in calories and are great for you. It's hard to overeat on a high veg diet.
Don't eat for at least 6 hours after waking up. This means you'll only eat for a short period in each day (for me that's a piece of fruit at lunch and whatever I want from 1400-1900. It's very difficult to overeat when you're only having one meal a day and maybe a couple snacks.
Psyllium husk is great and fills you up.
Carb cycling works and is useful, but isn't really necessary if you're only eating later in the day.
Coconut oil is great for sugar cravings at night.
>>
>>36438003
Vidya.
>>
>>36438003
Chugging a shit ton of waters help for me
>>
>>36438003
Cut out sugar and starches. Add fibrous vegetables.
>>
smoking works really well with stopping hunger.
>>
>>36438216
I forgot about my broccoli, but I'm actually really not terribly fond of vegetables and I can't imagine eating broccoli literally every day for the rest of my life.

>>36438238
No. My typical diet is under 1000 calories, but even then I lose weight VERY SLOWLY only. And inevitably I get hungry and eat more on one or more days a week. I am pretty sedentary since it's been fucking winter forever. Hopefully with the weather improving I can go more places and become more active again.

>>36438251
The problem is I'm a very picky eater and I hate most foods. And most of the foods I can eat on a regular basis and tolerate are all starchy or fatty.

I'm not really fat, but I'm unsatisfied with my body fat % (~15-20%).

>Drink a lot of water
This is a bullshit meme and does literally nothing but make you piss all the time.

>green tea 2x a day
There is no way I'm drinking fucking unsweetened tea every day. Fuck that. And if it's sweetened I'm just adding calories.

>Eat more vegetables
I fucking hate vegetables. Every so often I can eat steamed veggies with soy sauce, but that's a lot of sodium.

>Don't eat for at least 6 hours after waking up.
I do often wait to eat after waking and it does help.

>It's very difficult to overeat when you're only having one meal a day and maybe a couple snacks.
That's pretty unrealistic.

>Psyllium husk is great and fills you up.
Already do this and it works so-so.

>Coconut oil
He's bringing out the memes!

>>36438316
Just keeps me up all night pissing. That's why I stopped doing it.

Jesus why can't our fucking bodies just work normally?
>>
>>36438003
Related question, how do I cut without losing all my progress? My squat dropped 20% and I still didn't hit all my sets. I was doing PSMF at 600-800 calories of protein per day for 5 days leading up to today's failure.
>>
>>36438352
>No. My typical diet is under 1000 calories
That's bullshit, like, with almost 100% certainty.
You know how many calories is a single tablespoon of oil?
100Cal.
If you consume ANY flavored food during the day, you've already consumed a tenth of your allowance, and that's only counting OIL.
Provided you only used a single spoon, that is, which never happens in any dish.

And that's by assuming you prepare every dish by hand. If you eat ANY processed food, that means you're getting a couple hundred calories more PER SERVING than anyone making the same exact thing by hand.

Use a fucking food scale, you humungous retard. "Under 1000Cal" is something not even ascetic priests manage. When a lardass says "But I eat so little!" what it really means is "I'm a fucking disfunctional retard ignorant towards how much food corresponds to a shitton of calories".
>>
>>36438352
Definitely sounds like you're not eating enough veg.

Veg should make up at least 60% of your diet, probably more. If you don't like them it's because you don't eat them enough and/or eat too much crap. Change what you eat and your tastes will change, simple as that.

>There is no way I'm drinking fucking unsweetened tea every day. Fuck that. And if it's sweetened I'm just adding calories.
More evidence of shit diet.

>>Don't eat for at least 6 hours after waking up.
>I do often wait to eat after waking and it does help.
>>It's very difficult to overeat when you're only having one meal a day and maybe a couple snacks.
>That's pretty unrealistic.
If your first response is true then you're literally eating throughout the evening and night. Your diet and eating habits are completely fucked.

>>Coconut oil
>He's bringing out the memes!
Only stating what works for me, psyllium husk powder makes me feel pregnant and full for a few hours and I'm rarely hungry but when I am it's great for that.
Coconut oil is even more beneficial because it reduces the calories of any starchy food I eat AND deals with any sugar cravings I get in the evenings.

Act like a fag about all the solid advice you're getting all you like, you're just going to keep being a fag with a shit diet.
>>
>My typical diet is under 1000 calories
>I'm unsatisfied with my body fat % (~15-20%).

Pick one. 1000 calories is less than a skinny small person would need to maintain a day of doing no activity.
>>
>>36438352
The bad taste goes away as you eat more healthy foods. Just start adding small amounts of vegetables to your diet and up the amount as the taste becomes more bearable. I used to be a picky eater and am now at a point where processed things taste bad and healthy foods taste like the best tasting food ever to me
>>
>>36438003
Fruits and fibers
>>
>>36438296
I don't wanna be mean, but you really shouldn't give any fucking advice to anyone.
eat a lot when you wake up, that is the only period where you can eat as much as you want
>sugar cravings at night
what are you, an addict? don't eat anything 4 hours before sleep, this means you should stop eating after 8 pm
other than that, veg part i agree
>>
>>36438352
>'m a very picky eater and I hate most foods.
Then die fat you ugly piece of shit
>>
Most people believe that lose weight you must eat one meal a day or shit like that. I fell for this meme myself in the past you'll only feel like shit, tired, and weak. And you'll look even worse.
Try eating 5 small meals a day evenly distributed in your awake hours.. And snack with healthy seeds, fruits, veggies in between. Keep track of your calories.
Foods with high amount of proteins will make you feel full easily.
Try also drinking water every time you're hungry, it happens often that we think we're hungry when we're really just thirsty.
Try do exercise a lot, if you're hungry because you're limiting yourself because you want to lose weight cardio should be your focus. You improve your endurance, learn to control your breathing and because of calories burned you allow yourself to eat just a bit more.
>>
>>36438003
Do IF and only be hungry once a day.
>>
>>36438303
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
File: 7Sl2v.jpg (194 KB, 910x1348) Image search: [Google]
7Sl2v.jpg
194 KB, 910x1348
>>36438477
>eat a lot when you wake up, that is the only period where you can eat as much as you want
This is the worst advice I've read on this thread.
This guy is a faggot but it might help you stop being a retard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqCPhSMsU0

>>sugar cravings at night
>what are you, an addict? don't eat anything 4 hours before sleep, this means you should stop eating after 8 pm
I'm a normal human being who in the past enjoyed sugary junkfood. I'm happy for you that you're some enlightened bhuddist monk, but I'll be over here losing weight and sticking with what's been consistently causing me to shed weight.

Stop posting, your opinions are awful and offer no outline of value whatsoever.
>>
>>36438541
>Do IF and be hungry all but once a day.
ftfy
>>
>>36438003

Up your protein intake. Tell me you're still hungry after eating a pound of chicken breast and a huge green salad.
>>
>>36438407
>That's bullshit, like, with almost 100% certainty.
No. It's not. It's just that some days I can keep it and other days I can't and I overeat to compensate. So I tend to yo-yo intraweek.

>If you consume ANY flavored food during the day
My diet consists mostly of Slim Fast, Psyllium Husk and two sandwiches made with fat free singles and diet bread. Sometimes I add a 1/2 cup of Pistachios or other nuts to get a bit more fat. But if I get too hungry I cheat. When I first started I lost 30ish lbs. But I'm getting sick of this and I'm cheating more often now.

>>36438423
>Only stating what works for me, psyllium husk powder
Christ, how much do you eat? Mine has sugar in it so I'll have to find a brand without sugar. I didn't realize it had it until I started paying attention.

>If your first response is true then you're literally eating throughout the evening and night. Your diet and eating habits are completely fucked.
Of course they are, but the "good" diet you're describing is also incredibly fucked and unnatural. Humans aren't supposed to live on starving after waking and eating fucking Psyllium Husk, idiot.

>>36438447
I don't know, I used to have a powerful metabolism throughout my 20s, then it's like it just went full reverse and I can eat basically nothing for a week and lose like 2 lbs. That's what happened when I didn't jog/walk/run literally at least 3 times a week, which is depressing in Winter.

>>36438453
>The bad taste goes away as you eat more healthy foods.
No it doesn't. I already didn't like most foods.

>>36438526
>And snack with healthy seeds, fruits, veggies in between.
Again, literally ZERO fucking people have listend in this thread. I DO NOT LIKE FUCKING VEGETABLES and I WILL NOT eat them every day to lose weight. Period. I'd rather just abstain from eating entirely for the day than syphon vegetables down my gullet on a daily basis.

>>36438545
I don't like most media because it's produced for shit.
>>
>>36438352
You can't lose the fucking weight if all you ever do is complain. How about you man the fuck up and deal with THE HEALTH BENEFITS of eating more vegetables and consuming healthy beverages?
>I'm a picky eater
Struggle through it until your tongue learns to taste flavours and not just fat and salt.
>Drink water
>Bullshit meme
You are shutting down ideas from people who have successfully done what you want done.

You're never going to make it. Fuck off.
>>
>>36438352
>all these excuses

Kill yourself you'll never make it
>>
>>36438373
Don't change your routine. Lift heavy as fuck. Keep carbs near workout times. Don't drop cals too severe

I'm on a 1k cal deficit per day, bench ddroppfrom 315 to 305 after losing almost 40pounds.
>>
Everyone should know, if your insulting, I'm just hiding your post before reading it, so stop wasting both our time.
>>
>>36438663
Look at his second post. Even more excuses. I don't know if I should feel bad or rage because he's clearly not going to change his eating habits. He's probs looking for a magic pill.
>>
>>36438625
>Diet bread

lmao whut?

>Cheating
>While cutting

never gonna make it
>>
>>36438190
How is it the rest of your life? A cut shouldn't take that long
>>
>>36438551
keep ignoring traditional, healthy lifestyle with this new hipster "intermittent fasting" bullshit
eventually you'll relapse you fatfuck, continue taking coconut oil to "control your sugar cravings"
w/e I'm out, not going to try and persuade you
>>
OP, with all these excuses you're giving it sounds like you don't to actually lose weight, just admit and stop bullshitting.
>>
>>36438693

>>36438226
>>
>>36438699
It's the bread with the lowest calories in the store. It's specifically a low-calorie bread.

>Cheating
>While cutting
>never gonna make it
I know. I've already almost made it. I just want to shed like 15 more lbs. But then I also want to keep it off which I'm worried about because it seems I need a highly unnatural diet to do this because the human body is a retarded piece of trash.

>>36438715
Pretty terrible. And this is another problem. Food has been one of the very few things that brings me pleasure, and I have no friends or family and I don't like most things so as you can imagine that's a bad recipe for losing body fat. I've gotten as far as I have on shear willpower alone.
>>
>>36438765
LMAO he is asking why you decided you'll cut for the rest of your life. He isn't interested with the rest your life.
>>
>>36438625
>Again, literally ZERO fucking people have listend in this thread. I DO NOT LIKE FUCKING VEGETABLES and I WILL NOT eat them every day to lose weight. Period. I'd rather just abstain from eating entirely for the day than syphon vegetables down my gullet on a daily basis.
>>36438685
Abandoned thread boys, he's a literal manchild refusing to accept the only genuine advice because he's being insulted for acting like a faggot

>>36438718
Cool opinion, almost as noncoherent and irrelevant than your first set.
>>
>>36438788
Oh shit, I misread. I meant to maintain low body fat for life.
>>
>>36438296
> dat pic
Fuckin cool
>>
>>36438765
Your best bet to cutting to lean and keeping it off is a slow burn, say 250-300 calories under a day, with regular cardio and a high protein diet. It doesn't even realistically need to be 250-300 calorie deficit per day, but even just go for a 750-1000 calorie deficit per three days. As long as you're getting your protein, it won't matter, a deficit is a deficit. You can use this for wiggle room to give yourself some cheat days, it just means that you need to work around the cheat days with highly nutritionally valuable foods. The other thing that you should do is temper your expectations, you're not going to be huge, cut, dry, natty and comfortable, it's not going to happen. You can be decently big, pretty cut, not that dry and natty, and still comfortable with what you're eating, but it takes a lot of time to get there.
>>
>>36438918
I don't want to be big at all. I just want definition. And like I said, food is something I unfortunately do for pleasure, since so few other things bring me it.

>but it takes a lot of time to get there.
I'm not sure I would, given my circumstances. My favorite foods are all starchy. I could easily live on grains with very little to no fruit or vegetables.
>>
>>36438003

Cut at 15%. Eat fiber and shit...
>>
Could offer up advice but OP is fucking retarded. I just....why is anyone still giving this asshole advice or arguing back n forth with him
Seen solid advice in thread that he just dismisses

Fuck that. Don't cut. Stay fat.

/thread
>>
>>36438003
Drink coffee in the morning and learn to appreciate the hunger
>>
How to bulk without being full as shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME??
>>
>>36439066
Your stomach needs gains breh
>>
>>36439079
If I didn't eat fast food and drink soda I'd never hit my 3000 calories lel
>>
>>36438003
You're a fat human being
>>
File: 44532422342.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
44532422342.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>36438693
little do you know, there certainly is a magic pill out there.
>>
>>36438352
How is your cutting allowance only 1000 calories? Are you like a 100 lb girl?
>>
reduce calories more

get up to about a 1k deficit and you won't be hungry anymore.
>>
File: 1458272701904.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458272701904.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>tfw 16, 17 percent bodyfat, fat ass, chest and stomach but still have adonis belt outlines

I think it's a combination of being 170cm and doing 30 Russian twists with 25 lb weight everyday. I think I'll be able to unlock statue of david mode when I cut, since he had very prominent obliques and adonis belt
>>
>>36438344
Underrated post

>mfw smoke a pack a day and still run a 1726 3 mile
>>
>>36438511
Underrated post
>>
>>36439088
Eat peanut butter it's not that far above soda and shit but at least it's not just plain sugar
>>
fiber (soluble, preferably)
keep protein high
drink water, lots

idk i never had this problem on a cut. hunger levels are fine, but i stop being able to function on less than 8hrs of sleep.
>>
>>36439422
Pb&j with milk is my go to squeeze in calories before bed meal, after I've had McDonald's and taco Bell and a protein bar during the day
>>
>>36438216
>organic

Kekd

Literally throwing your money away
>>
>>36438625
>I DO NOT LIKE FUCKING VEGETABLES
>I WILL NOT eat them every day to lose weight.
I pray to white gods that you kill yourself tonight.
>>
Tfw opposite problem, have to eat 5500 cals a day and I'm not hungry but I have to keep shoveling food down my mouth
>>
>>36439544
*tips*
>>
>>36439775
I'm serious

Organic foods are still allowed to be grown using pesticides that are on the USDA "organic approved" list, which is extremely permissive

It's a scam
>>
File: 1436336276224.jpg (224 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436336276224.jpg
224 KB, 1600x1200
So if you're eating at a calorie deficit with Keto vs a normal diet, say 500cal deficit, you'll lose weight (fat) on both diets but with keto you'll just lose weight much faster?
>>
>"I don't wanna eat less"
>"I don't wanna get full on veggies"
>"I don't wanna do cardio"

If that's you, you're a pussy and a weak-willed faggot for making excuses and never making it.
>>
>>36438321
this is what helps me. most grains just make me hungrier, so i stop eating anything made with flour and focus on protein and healthy fats.
>>
>>36439822
I believe so. Think it depends on how fat you are but you gotta understand most of the weight is water weight because carbs = water retention so like if you were to eat carbs again you'd most likely put on that weight again
>>
File: cumstaininelliotsshorts.png (28 KB, 203x198) Image search: [Google]
cumstaininelliotsshorts.png
28 KB, 203x198
>>36439836

>6'4" 207.8 lbs
>started at 210 a week ago
>eating 3500 cals/day and losing weight like crazy
>on canditos 6 week program

>he jelly
>where u at
>>
>hey /fit I want to lose weight
>ok here's some advice
>no I'm a little bitch and I won't do that fuck you

thread summed up
>>
I'm stuffed right now and I'm cutting. Had ~100g ground turkey for dinner with a whole romaine heart, a red pepper, a ton of Brussels sprouts and a fiber supplement gummy for dessert.

I usually try and fill up as much as I can on veggies before I actually eat my big cals
>>
>>36438647
Best post
>>
>>36438003
you can deal with hunger

better question: how to cut WITHOUT LOSING MY FUCKING SO HARD ATTAINED STRENGTH
>>
Keto is such a rip-off meme.
>oy vey if you eat at deficit while eating like shit (mostly processed and refined carbs) you will have health problems
>oy gevalt better try eating at deficit while actually eating nutritive and healthy (mainly protein and some unsaturated fatties)
>>
>>36438477
>don't eat anything 4 hours before sleep,
You gonna elaborate on that?
>>
>>36438190
Feel shit for a couple of months, enjoy the rewards for the rest of your life
>>
>>36441679
You mean yoyo?
Keto will not solve your shitty eating habits.
>>
>>36439847
This.

Los about 70 pounds in the last 8 months with this approach.
>>
>>36438352

Jesus Christ. You're that piece of shit, lazy nigger that has an excuse for everything. When people offer you sound, knowledgeable, working advice you just complain that it's too hard or you don't like it.

Well keep doing what you do, faggot. You're going to keep getting the same results. You're not going to make it.
>>
>>36438765

>the human body is a retarded piece of trash.

You shut your whore mouth. YOU are the retarded piece of shit. The human body is resilient, malleable, and beautiful. The result of 4 billion years of evolution.
>>
>>36438238
>fagocitates
I assumed you had a stroke while wanting to call someone a fag, but apparently this is Italian for "engulfs".

>I honestly don't understand how you can have trouble with your TDEE unless you're like 50kg.

Some people are naturally hungrier than others. Is it really that hard to comprendere?
>>
>>36438003
A healthy dose of manning the fuck up should do it.
>>
>>36441955
>Some people are naturally hungrier than others. Is it really that hard to comprendere?

Word. And it is cruel.

>be 54 kg
>still need to lose stubborn belly fat
>cut has been going on for months
>always had a relatively large appetite anyway

I'm so hungry ;_;
>>
>>36438625
>Again, literally ZERO fucking people have listend in this thread.

>Under 1000 cal diet
>not eating vegetables
>not drinking water,
>not willing to track calories or stick to an actual plan
>thinking you had "powerful metabolism" when really you just hadn't damaged your body as much with shit diet as you have now.

What the fuck do you want from us then you gigantic fat and ugly faggoty bitch?

Jesus Christ just continue course and kill yourself with foods, I really want everybody to succeed but if there's one person who does not deserve it, it's you.
>>
Why do people cut on such low calories?

Lift 4 times a week cardio 4 times a week, eat clean and i can lose weight on 2500 kcal.

Eating 3300 and gain maybe a lb every 2 weeks and losing fat.
>>
>>36442751

because some people work sedentary jobs and commute to them.

read: most people.

a lot of people 2500 would be their maintenance.
>>
>>36442765
Im a student i only leave the house to go uni 3 times a week and lift.
>>
File: 1440619596068 (1).jpg (173 KB, 569x569) Image search: [Google]
1440619596068 (1).jpg
173 KB, 569x569
>70kg
>Supposed tdee is about 2k a day
>Frequently forget to eat breakfast or lunch
>Have a normal sized meal of max 600 calories for dinner
>Still can't see my lower abs
>tfw went keto for a few months
>tfw felt sick eating bacon and cheese everyday
>>
>>36442775

(then your TDEE isn't > 2500)

go actually look up tdees

the majority of people will be <2500

unless they workout/work a manual job.

and before you go there weightlifting burns few calories.

walking on the elliptical/tread might burn 100-150 calories in a reasonable gym session.
>>
>>36438003
Cut your calories to only around maintenance while resuming normal training with additional fasted cardio a couple times a week. If you feel too hungry, you probably need some more food. If you're craving, you're probably eating too little.

A slow cut is a good cut. Take your time.

I used to cut on 1800-2000 calories, occasionally even less. It was horrible and usually backfired. I thought for sure I could never lose weight unless I was cutting at those numbers.

Right now I'm cutting on 2500-3000 calories a day, relaxed dieting with a busy training schedule is the way to go my friend.
>>
high carb moderate protein low fat

carbs should only come from plants
>>
Trust me motherfucker if you eat filling foods like chicken, veggies, and fruits, you won't be hungry.

Now stop making excuses or give up you fucking pussy and rejoin the rest of the world.
>>
>>36442751

Most people can't work out 8 times a week, dude. Or even 4 times a week. When you have a full-time job and a wife and kids, it is less a priority. So you eat less.
>>
>>36442837
>rejoin the rest of the world
The rest of the first world is averaging obesity. You're not sounding motivational, you're just acting like a fool.
>>
>>36438352
Grow up.

It isn't magic. You don't think most of us would eat your junkfood 100% of the time if we could?
>>
>>36438003

>get a big bag of sugar snap peas

srsly...people tend to over-eat when they are anxious or nervous or just plain feeling snacky. under those conditions the tendency is also to eat crunchy/sweet/salty things dense in calories like chips and munchy chocolate shit. before you know it you've downed the bag at nearly 2K cals.

sugar snap peas are sweet (albeit a different sweet) and you can sprinkle a little seasalt on them if that's your thang, and they're crunchy as hell. and a handful is like 20 cals. you'll be satisfied long before you reach the bottom of the bag at a fraction of the cals of snacks. not to mention all the other benefits of having just consumed vegetables.

inb4 big-snap-pea pls go
>>
>>36442837
>>36442847

btfo
>>
>>36438003
Eat filling foods with low cal like black beans and mushrooms with your meals. Also swap out normal milk for almond milk.
>>
>>36442788
That depends entirely on amount of muscle mass you already have you dumb piece of shit.

Every pound of muscle adds higher upkeep
>>
>>36442840
Move to a first world country or learn to prioritize.
>>
>>36438352
How in the shit is water a meme
Eat more fiber too you dumb fuck
Not that you deserve to succeed anyway
>>
>>36442777
bullshit that your TDEE is about 2k. i'm 65kg and mine is 2400.
>>
>>36438003
I cutted for 2 months at 700-900kcal deficit and i never ever felt hungry excepting the first day.
>>
I don't know but i brushed my teeth twice per day while i was cutting.

My hunger was gone since most foods would taste like shit shortly after brushing and i didn't feel compelled to binge.
>>
How to cut and still be able to study efficiently all day every day?
I'm not one of the people who forget about eating when studying/reading and I can't focus and think clearly when I'm hungry
is university stealing my gains? fuck it, not gonna be lean for summer
>>
Green tea, Water, Find a type of nut you like and eat those, find some recipies you like that are similar to your current diet but "healthier", go to bed at a decent time, smoothies are staple make those, It's all about pinpointing foods that you already eat and making them healthier, if you fuck up one time don't toss all your progress away, Fuck up, get over it and continue to eat healthily. Enjoy the benefits of not being a quitter.
>>
>>36444689
Go to store. Find Black Tea. Or Green Tea. Brew. put some lemon or what have you. Sip. Study. No crash.
>>
>>36441949
Well, I like to think of it as 13 billion years of cosmic evolution
>>
>>36438003
Eat more fiber.

Eat more protein.

If you're still hungry all the time, raise your calories by 1 or 2 hundred.
>>
>>36438003
accept the hunger
>>
>>36439884
brah do you think 1800 calories is too low for cutting at 5'10 175?
>>
i just drink a metric fuckton of normal water and sparkling water every day, I piss probably every 90 minutes, but it keeps me full
>>
>>36443896
iam 78kg and my TDEE is 2300
>>
>>36438296
dunno I tried this, but then my body just processes the vegetables in no time, and I am hungry after 2-3 hours again...
>>
>>36444689
Keep the slow carbs flowing steadily and avoid all fast carbs except right before and after gym. 10-25g sugar max per day.

Your brain is the primary user of carbs.
>>
>>36438003
Get your calories from fat and protein. What carbs you do eat should be unprocessed, low glycemic-index, high fiber.
>>
Water and baby carrots.
>>
Gum
nicotine gum for added effect
>>
>>36438003
eat lots of low calorie food
r u ok
>>
eat only pic related

I challenge you to over 2k in chicken and rice alone, that's literally 10 cups of cooked rice and 2lbs of chicken
>>
>>36448331
1 cup rice = 200cal
1 lbs chicken breast = 700cal

little over there champ

you can eat 6 cups of cooked rice and 1lbs of chicken to reach 2k cals, so still a lot
>>
I'm bulking, but I'm never fucking satisfied, I'm always fucking hungry, and tips on what food to eat?
>>
>>36448331
nigga I used to eat chicken and rice with nothing else for every meal when I first started and got fat as fuck
it's like you wanted to admit you have literally no appetite
>>
Watermelon.

Even though its water content is so high and calorie content so low it is incredibly filling.
>>
>>36448331
Rice bloat my shit, mang.

For me is chicken and lots of broccoli (those zinc gains).
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.