[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with this board and obsession of 'being big'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: leeB.jpg (120 KB, 970x1395) Image search: [Google]
leeB.jpg
120 KB, 970x1395
Whats with this board and obsession of 'being big'? I don't see any advantages of having xbox hueg muscles at all. It looks awkward, it inhibits your flexibility and speed, its hard on your spine and heart, it requires you to eat whole cow every day just to stay alive, females see it as retarded looking, society sees it as a sign of dumb meathead. And yet 'ottermode' is used like a derogatory term. Does it have anything to do with rampant manlet insecurity?
>>
>it inhibits your flexibility
>>
>>36437547
For me, its simply the challenge of radically altering my bodys appearance and shape through hard work and determination. Otter mode was very, very easy for me to achieve, so I'm movibg on to something more challenging
>>
>>36437547
it's fun
>>
i want to make poses and look silly but also kind of cool
>>
2bh dude I think we deserves /Fit/ and the others should have their /Bigguy4u/ board
>>
>>36437568
He still cannot wipe his own ass you know
>>
>>36437547
People just have different goals. Some people want to be huge some people want to be shredded.

Ideally each group would respect the other, but this is 4chan so whatever.
>>
File: 1447060568698.png (60 KB, 499x343) Image search: [Google]
1447060568698.png
60 KB, 499x343
>>36437547
>Whats with this board and obsession of 'being big'? I don't see any advantages of having xbox hueg muscles at all. It looks awkward, it inhibits your flexibility and speed, its hard on your spine and heart, it requires you to eat whole cow every day just to stay alive, females see it as retarded looking, society sees it as a sign of dumb meathead. And yet 'ottermode' is used like a derogatory term.

[citation needed]
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 551x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 551x492
In the wild animals that are big are perceived to be scary and better left alone . Would you run away from a fox? Prolly not mate but you see a fuckin moose or bear and you gtfo
>>
File: Image.jpg (395 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
395 KB, 1065x1600
what muscles do i want to get a girl like pic related?
>>
>>36437547
>it inhibits your flexibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSf1BFRcdxo
>>
>>36437596
Then who does?
>>
>>36437609
ottermode prob
>>
>>36437607
>Would you run away from a fox
You bet your ass I will. Foxes carry rabies and god knows what other diseases from eating rotting flesh all day long
>>
>>36437609
Try no muscles, 120 lbs soaking wet
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1200x1606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1200x1606
>>36437607
We tame all animals
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.