[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I exude sexual charisma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 30
File: tumblr_mekq6x67Qv1r8qanm.gif (500 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mekq6x67Qv1r8qanm.gif
500 KB, 500x205
How do I exude sexual charisma?
>>
realtalk?

love yourself
>>
>>36437460

This.

Constantly. Like, four times every day.
>>
>>36437446
rub your nipples for a couple minutes before you need to excrete sexual charisma, it helped me
>>
Stand up straight, open your hips, open your shoulders, move slowly, and make eye contact.
>>
>>36437471

kek, low test faggots only do it 4x a day? I always knew this board was full of betas. 8x a day here COME ON
>>
>>36437460
i dont love myself but i can tell you i like myself more and value myself more then i like/ value anyone else. i exude charisma up until the point people find out im full of shit, but by then my work is done and ive gotten what i want
>>
>>36437446
Be indifferent. When I went to uni, I realized that most women aren't interesting. They're either boring or cookie cutter versions of each other. Many of them have nothing to bring to the table other than a vagina. If you find a cool girl who's more than that, she's a keeper.
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>36437476
Here's an example.
>>
>>36437460
its hard to love myself when nobody else does

I know I can't get one before the other, but thats what makes it impossible
>>
>>36437471

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone dum dum dum

I like this song
>>
>>36437517
as a guy, how do i be interesting?

it's easy to say a girl isn't interesting, but what if you're boring too?
>>
>>36437531
> look like a big guy
>>
>>36437517
yes but aren't we dudes basically the same though?
>video games
>music
>movies
>maybe sports or lifting
cool!
>>
>>36437588
Yes.

Normies are all the same.
>>
>>36437446
Confidence. Know exactly who you are and want to be. Confidence (or the successful imitation thereof) is everything.
>>
>>36437695
normies are more different than neet losers though

at least their personality has been shaped in some way
>>
>>36437460
>>36437927

These.
>>
File: posture-ex-7.png (10 KB, 441x171) Image search: [Google]
posture-ex-7.png
10 KB, 441x171
>>36437446
*Descends from Hades*

HELLO! It is yours truly, Loki, master of mischief and virility.
Aura.. conquerors haki.. these things you seek. But most of you live at your own expense! Expense of energy. In comparing yourselves to others, in damaging the nervous system by smoking, by draining the body by constant masturbation, by undermining the robust health of your genes with sugar and fructose.
Get outside and breathe fresh air daily. Let the sun help your body. Eat clean whole foods and retain your semen. Walk with correct posture. Smile and keep good intentions! Enjoy life, but always remember, the truth will set you free. Knowledge is power in this game of life, but no one makes it out alive. No need to be overly serious about it.
>>
>>36437538
>>36437588
If you're a guy and you're boring, you fucked up. Would you rather hang out with your girl's friends, or your friends? What's your reasoning. That's the answer to your question.
>>
>>36438554
>Would you rather hang out with your girl's friends, or your friends?
i don't have a girl
i don't have friends

i'd like to have a group of friends, but i'm not interested in the same things as others (popular tv, movies, music, sports and drinking)
>>
slyly wink at people to let them know what's up
>>
have sex with a lot of women
be actively interested in them in a legitimate way, not just about having sex with them
be secure in yourself. You're not there to prove anything to anyone or get anything out of anyone
have your most extreme trait be confidence and level-headedness
have good posture
know how to dress well, don't be /fa/
don't drink too much and don't rely on alcohol to be fun or interesting
>>
>>36438608

/thread
>>
>>36437446
lead a charge on your trusty steed with all your bros into a giant army of orks or just be yourself
>>
>>36437538

List 5 things you like to do.
>>
>>36437588

We all share the same base interests with modifiers thrown in for variation over time. What makes you more interesting than the other guy, is how you use your interest and knowledge to your advantage to make the girl you're trying to be with, be able to realize that what you said to her is different from the last faggot, though you probably said the same things.

I mean think about it. Take a guitar for example. You can write a trillion notes on the same fret board. You are the fretboard. Your brain is the fingers, now all you have to do is sing a tune that makes her pussy wet so bad that she wants you. If you keep repeating the same three notes, hoping that's gonna impress her; you'll go nowhere in life--anyone can play three notes on a guitar. Not everyone can play a song and make it meaningful.
>>
>>36437927

I'm going to add to this.

Every mouth breathing anime watching motherfucker sees this and says "but I don't know how to be confident". Don't be that asshole. Read the last bit.

If you fake being confident, nobody knows the difference. It feels fake in your mind, but all anybody outside of that nasty anime loving organ experiences is your confidence. It seems real.

And you know what putting yourself in tough situations and faking being confident builds? REAL CONFIDENCE.

You were the little kid who was scared to go off the high dive at the pool. Stop being that kid. Learn to say fuck it and jump.
>>
>>36438799
>watch movies and tv
>read occasionally
>browse the web
>exercise occasionally
that's literally all i do. can't even name a 5th, eating? if that counts
i don't have the time/patience to learn something well enough (e.g. musical instrument or a language), and i'm bad at all sports
>>
Put hand warmers near your balls to maximize pheremone output, swab your pheremone soaked balls with a towel and rub it on your chest
>>
>>36438833
it's not just faking confidence you have to fake personality too

>most popular guys at work are loud (without sounding annoying), funny and have interesting stories to tell of things they've done
>implying i can fake this
>>
OP, real question dude,

Are you able to jerk off to yourself? Like stand in front of a mirror and cum from watching yourself jerk off?

Consider this question, OP
>>
>>36438837
>>watch movies and tv
>>read occasionally
>>browse the web
>>exercise occasionally
>that's literally all i do. can't even name a 5th, eating? if that counts
>i don't have the time/patience to learn something well enough (e.g. musical instrument or a language), and i'm bad at all sports

>browse the web

That's great, do that on your phone during light breaks at work. The weather is warming up. Go kayaking, girls love outdoor stuff--and the ones that don't are in the minority. Kayaking is fucking cathartic to the soul. You can then use it as a talking point during meeting women and even use that as a date activity.

Go see shows at some venue once a month, edm shows are great, rock shows are great; metal shows are great.

Your problem is that you're closing yourself into a box. You won't succeed with this. Cut Internet time by 50% and go do things outside your house/basement/apartment. Give it six months of doing things like that, then go meet women. Your odds will easily improve by 30-40%, then you just need confidence to carry you the rest.
>>
>>36437446
I've gone from 0 girls to 0 girls, but I've been getting warmer reactions lately. Here's what I've been applying (take with a grain of salt, I'm a virgin)

>/fit/
>Posture, ie how I walk/sit. Imagine you're being hung from a string. Read shit about posture and practice it.
>Cadence. Practice talking a bit to yourself like a creeper and try to find your balance between welcoming and confident.
>Dressing better. I up'd my fashion game lately and it seems to be helping. Not to be mistaken for an excuse to neglect basic hygiene.
>Have answers prepared/memorized for basic questions. "So tell me about yourself." BE ABLE TO ANSWER THAT/TALK ABOUT HOBBIES/DREAMS/ETC. without scrambling for an answer when someone asks.
And that's all I've got, I guess. The next step for me is putting myself out there even more.
>>
>>36438893
i'm not an outdoorsy kind of guy. i feel like you need to be taught that kind of stuff growing up by having friends and family show you

i'm a little afraid of the water as i can't swim. and i wonder what i'd do if the kayak, for some reason, overturned and i can't make it right side up. and so i'm out there by myself in the water, floating in a lifejacket.

i can go to shows by myself, but i generally don't listen to a lot of music. i checked edm shows in my area, looks like most of them are in nightclubs. which i feel weird going to alone. afraid i'll wait in line by myself and then have the bouncer not let me in or something
>>
>>36439058
hope it doesn't seem like i'm making excuses.

thank you for the advice though >>36438893
>>
>>36437446
It comes naturally. Nothing you ever do short of paying a hot girl to hang around and say she is your gf. This works because if a hot girl fucks you other girls will want to. Trust me I saw a movie about it.
>>
>>36437460

This man. People notice.
>>
>>36437446
Alright OP, I gotcha. The answer is simple, but the explanation is complex.

It all starts with body language and eye-contact. Yes, classic, I know. Why? Because humans are animals. You ever see how two animals square up before a fight? They try to gauge as much as they possibly can about their opponent. Humans, being social animals and extremely competitive animals, constantly do this.

No matter how civilized we think/say we are, what drives us are these instincts that have helped our ancestors survive. When you look at a guy in the street, there will be a little voice in the back of your head thinking "Could I take him in a fight?" or "Is this a nice guy or a dangerous guy?". When you see a cute girl in the street, there will always be the tiny thoughts of "Would I fuck her?" "How would I get her to fuck me?". How successful you are at "exuding sexual charisma", is understanding these kinds of thoughts in both men and women.

You can't fake it. You can't just adopt a certain learned posture, or pick up artist scheme, or style. Even stupid women see right through that at one point, and the ones that don't are a waste of any man's time, even for sex. Women are sensitive to gossip, trends, other people's perception of them, because they want to know as much about their environment as possible and control it. To safeguard good males, safety and security for their babies, etc.

What you have to appeal to is these instantaneous thoughts that humans can't control. You have to understand what makes a woman say "Yes." when she looks at you and thinks: "Would I fuck him?.

Watch some animal planet, look how animals, especially primates posture themselves. How females stick up their behinds and wave them left and right, how the males puff up their chests and straighten their backs to be as tall and overbearing as possible. Humans have really strong gut responses to these kinds of body language, that we can't control.

1/2
>>
>>36439314
You don't fake it, you don't assume a kind of posture, you just realise that you are an ANIMAL. You call up all your strongest male instincts, your gut feelings, your genetic desire to ensure the continued existence of your genes, to get the most out of your environment. You do what YOU want, to assure for yourself, the best in life. You love yourself, who and what you are, and cherish it. And out of that fierce love for yourself, you do whatever it takes to give yourself the same happiness you would want to give the love of your life.

You don't compare yourself to others, but you realise that each and every human being is absolutely unique with strengths and weaknesses of their own. All you do, is focus on your own strengths and exploit them, and overcoming your weaknesses. If you have ever truly loved someone, learn to look at yourself in the mirror, and learn to look at yourself the same way you look at them. If you have never loved someone, you need to learn how to love someone first, because you won't know whether you truly love yourself or not until you've experienced love.

When you realise all that, you don't NEED to worry about "sexual charisma". You'll realise that it's bullshit, and that sexuality is nothing but a deeply ingrained gut feeling in our species. This gut feeling is most sensitive to one thing: self-love. If you love yourself, you'll take good care of yourself, have good posture naturally, have a good body because you're active, you'll be will always have that happy glint in your eyes, you'll be doing things in life you like and love and be comfortable with everything you are. And if you can make yourself feel like that, a woman can and will feel like you can make her feel like that too, and potentially your children.

Women are attracted to success, but success is not money, success is attaining satisfaction and happiness in life. You can only do that when you adore everything that you are as an individual, and a human being.
>>
>>36439314
nigger
>>
>>36439058
The problem is you don't want to try anything new and you're making excuses for it, keeping you in the loop of low confidence. Lots of people start outdoor hobbies without being taught it.
>>
>>36438799
Hike and go backpacking (not sure of American term), generally be outdoors
Support my local music scene
Lift
Draw, dabbling in painting
Cook

None of those things have helped me attract women desu
>>
>>36439329
thats some conor mcgregor shit right there
>>
>>36437533

i highly doubt that nobody loves you. is your entire family dead? do you have no friends at all?

even if that were the case, it's not impossible to love yourself when you're completely alone. if you have a sense of self at all, you can embrace it.
>>
Make lots of eye contact, not in a creepy way, but in a friendly way, use big body language, move around an area a lot like you own it, don't be afraid to make friendly touch gestures, like a pat on the shoulder or back or something

And just be confident as cliche as it is, and it's not as easy done as said I know, but fake it till you make it
>>
>>36439386
But... all of those are hobbies full of women. Wtf are you doing?
>>
>>36439058
Go take fucking adult swim class at the Y.
Seriously. Every adult should know how to swim.
>>
>>36438857
Solution: tell stories about things other people have done. Preferably people you know personally, but if not then read up on history. There's crazy shit out there in the world, you can borrow something interesting until you've done enough interesting things yourself.
>>
>>36438584
You acknowledge that you have no friends and you don't share interests with many people. You're literally saying that nobody has a reason to be your friend and that seems to be the case. If you make no attempt to be a likeable person, you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>36439413
Like I said, I repel women

>ask qt to go for a hike, she says yes
>go on hike, she complains the entire time about bugs and the weather, her shoes that I told her not to wear, etc. And she freaked when I kicked over a hipsters stone cairn. Fuck cairns
>invite qt to a concert
>she doesn't even like the band, I ask her what she thought of their cover of a talking heads song, she said she had no clue who they were I told her she had a hit taste and she got all hurt. I never replied to her again
>sitting in coffee shop drawing, qt waitress asks me what I'm doing
>tell her I'm fucking drawing, what does it look like?
>she asks me to draw a tree, I do so. She asks me to draw her. I have trouble drawing clothes so I draw her nude. She gets the manager to kick me out
>>
>>36439413
not the same dude, but a lot of those are hobbies that can be done with minimal human interaction. herein lies the problem
>>
>>36439463
lol all of those were your fault? is this bait
>>
>>36439494
>having hobbies that can be done solo is a problem
>>
>>36439525

yes

this is bait

i don't know why i'm even responding

/fit/ has my jimmies rustled today
>>
>>36439525
It is not my fault some dumb girl wouldn't listen to my hiking advice, she told me she was new and didn't know what to bring. I asked her what kinds of shoes she had and specified the ones she ought to wear, then she goes and ignores me AND forgets bug spray and weather appropriate clothing. It isn't my duty to babysit her.
>>
>>36439463
Are you telling us girls are shallow and have little to no interest's besides someone being interested in them ? WOOOOOOOOOOOW holy shit
>>
>>36439494
>>36439535
Theres nothing wrong with doing things by yourself, I firmly believe its good for you. But if you are never interacting with people how the fuck are you supposed to find a girl.

>>36439463
>I told her she had shit taste
>she got all hurt
wtf did you expect?

>>she asks me to draw a tree, I do so. She asks me to draw her. I have trouble drawing clothes so I draw her nude. She gets the manager to kick me out
topkek
>>
>>36439463
>autism
>>
>>36439525
>>36439546
And it is not my fault that another girl pretended to be into the music scene here. I asked her prior to asking her out who she liked, what she'd heard, etc etc. But I think she lied about that all to get into my pants, I don't appreciate those things hence why I never spoke with her afterwards (she did text me, kek)
>>
File: 1458356290260-1884068678.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1458356290260-1884068678.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I'm at a ware house ravve fit. How do I get laid brehs. Need that highttest
>>
>>36439573
And yet I successfully asked out two qts and was APPROACHED by another in public. I am obviously neither ugly nor autistic
>>
>>36439593
DANCE!
>>
>>36439598
The drawing her nude was pretty fedora famililia
>>
>>36439593
take ecstasy..the rest will follow
>>
>>36439638
desu if you pulled it off right that'd probably make sluts, especially hipster artsy slurs wet af.
>>
>>36437446
Have fun with girls but in a physical way.

Pick them up and move them somewhere random
Grab a handful of her hair and try to make her eat it
Wrap your arm around her neck and give her a noogie
Bump into her and blame her for being in your way
Try to use her finger to pick her own nose or your nose
Flick her forehead
Burp at her in the ear

Whatever you do, own it and have that sexy grin. When/if she starts being physical back, she's starting to like you. And of course, know when to stop or pause.
>>
>>36440514
Is this 4th grade?
>>
>>36440514
Please do not do this
>>
>>36438799

>sleep
>lift
>browse this bangladeshi automobile club forum

I don't do anything interesting. Wat do
>>
>>36438799
>lift
>videogames
>animu

No job and I hate my major.

I started meditating and stretching today and I feel a bit better, but now I keep arguing with myself about how I'm fucking up because I'm slowly losing the mental clarity I got from meditating a few hours ago and trying to tune back in with that feel, if that makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>36440514
>Grab a handful of her hair and try to make her eat it
I'm fucking dying here
Who the fuck does this.

The only one that made sense was the first one, regularly do that shit at parties pick a girl up off the floor and put her on the couch.
>>
>>36440561
When I was in fourth grade these two girls used to make fun of me by staring into my eyes because they knew I was too shy to look a girl in the eyes.
>>
>met sisters friend today
>tell her she has pretty smile
>she gets really quit then smiles and says thanks
>get 1 arm hug when they leave

am i gonna make it brehs
>>
>>36437488
8 is for traps. I once did 24. In an hour.
>>
OP's answer is a mixture of everything here. Be interesting and attractive? Not sure what else you need.
>>
>>36437545
4u
>>
File: 1457343919141.png (1 MB, 1270x679) Image search: [Google]
1457343919141.png
1 MB, 1270x679
>>36437588
My discriminating taste in video games lets me appreciate true auteur masterpieces, like Undertale and Mortal Kombat
>>
>>36438825
>we all share the same interest with base modifiers
Women probably do, with different shades of eyeliner and whatever foundation is. Point is, these modifiers aren't necessarily interesting.

>doing the same thing in such a way that you sound different
>play the right notes to make her pussy wet
Hah, also I could play the right moves and beat Kasparov.
>>
>>36437533
Nobody will love you if you cannot even love yourself.

You have to lead by example: your confidence will make people share your opinions (If they aren't too radical or challenge their world views)
>>
>>36439329
ty anon
>>
>>36437588
compared to most girls:
>
>
>
>
>fucking nothing!
>>
>>36439329
Thanks for this...
>>
>>36438620
>be actively interested in them in a legitimate way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36440694
>undertale
>a masterpiece of any kind

opinion discarded
>>
>>36439314
>>36439329
Great post
>>
>>36437446
masteron
/thread
>>
Be calm
Talk slower and in a deeper voice
Condense your sentences to be as short as possible
Say things with double sentiments
Stand closer to people when you speak to them
Prolong eye contant
Compliment them

There's probably more but I don't remember
A girl dumped her bf of 9 years in December to and another is planning on dumping her bf of 7 years for me and I want neither. They fall for me and I just what side chicks
>>
>>36438494
>Hades
>Loki

Pls get your mythologies in order.
>>
>>36439463
Fucks sake.
Read up on body language first.
Fake it till you make it.
Then read 'Bang' and 'Day Bang' by Roosh,
Or crib what you can from his blog.
Then 'The Mystery Method' by Mystery,
Or 'Rules of The Game' by Neil Strauss.

At the very least read 'Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus'
A little psychology goes a long way.
A little social psychology goes even further.
Understanding that there are differences between male and female psychology = winning

Literally 99% of men won't even read or apply one of those books.
They will, however, complain on a forum or change site for years, when they have the focus to do so,
And will maybe get 80% + insults, laughter, memes, etc

Then wonder why they get nowhere.
I was just like you,
Until I decided to study it like a subject.
What do you do if you want to draw better?
Get a book, course or watch a video on how to draw better, by someone who can.

Why is this different?

Also, if you remove the bitter edginess, all of the stories you told would make good banter with chicks because it's true, it's OC, and you can 'laugh about it now! What was I thinking, right?'
Or just a 'whatever' attitude.
Just get the point across that you learned something good from it, like -

'if I meet a girl and she doesn’t know my music, I just can't connect with her, you know what I mean? '

This sets you up as qualifying HER, not the other way around.
>>
>>36440514
LOL, this stuff is stupid and superficial,
But so are literally 99% of women's reasons for attraction.
Once I started to realise that, things changed for the better.

I pick up girls a lot (literally) I also tease them and tell them off often, in a playful way.

I dated a Swedish chick for a while and fucked her a few times.
My move?
She motioned to her friend to sit on her knee in a crowded bar, so, without thinking, I swooped in and sat on her knee.
No joke.
This was from no intro or build up.
She thought it was hilarious, especially when I played it straight and didn't even smile.

I sat there for about 15 minutes taking to her, and kept telling her I can get off her at any time, I'm quite a big guy, but she kept saying 'no, stay there'
>>
File: 1457119088343.png (703 KB, 513x854) Image search: [Google]
1457119088343.png
703 KB, 513x854
>>36440514
>Grab a handful of her hair and try to make her eat it
>>
>>36439463
>>36439573
I'm not this guy,
But I literally am autistic.
I learned to improve, and this guy can too.

>I repel women.

If you tell yourself, and others, that, you will believe it.
So change that belief, for a start.
Then work on what you can.

Style
Body language
Voice (tonality,pacing, etc)

Also, literally disregard 99% of what women say they are, or what they want, etc
It's all fluid, and subject to their whims and moods.
Never expect a girl to be consistent.
I wish someone had drilled that into my head earlier.

>meet a chick
>tells me she hates all this materialism and wants to live in Thailand and walk barefoot and live in a hut, etc etc
>tell her I was thinking the same thing
>she is reading about Buddhism
>So am I!
>have deep talk about non-materialism, etc
>a month later
>she says she met a guy and they fucked after going for a ride in his car
>she says she would like a car
>asks me why I don't have one
>I remind her about the whole non-materialism thing, the talk we had??
>she has a confused look
>It is suddenly as if I am talking to a different woman

There is literally almost no connection between what they say and what they actually do
>>
>>36437460
Translated: confidence.

If you don't believe in yourself, nobody will.
>>
>>36437446

no fap
>>
Just read sirc guide to flirtation.

Banged 5 girls last year because I finally knew how to interact and read what they are thinking. Confidence came from xanax as I was diagnosed with agoraphobia
>>
File: 1457579530574.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457579530574.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>36440694
>that picture
>>
>>36437446
Walk around with semen all over you
>>
fuck the middle of the couch where the cushions meet, then hold your piss until it stings. thats what i do.
>>
File: vwve.png (35 KB, 1346x1090) Image search: [Google]
vwve.png
35 KB, 1346x1090
>>36443558
pic related
>>
>>36440514
>be qt femanon
>finishing toning my legs at the gym, upload a selfie to instagram and then continue workout
>that quiet, awkward guy who does the heavy squats walks over
>look of trembling determination on his face
>he stops next to me, looks down at me with a creepy, uncertain grin
>"hello can I help you"
>suddenly he reaches down and picks me up, hoisting me over his shoulder
>I try to scream at him to stop but he can't hear me over Taylor Swift playing through his beats
>he walks me over to the very corner of the gym, and sets me down
>immediately pins me to the ground and starts trying to stuff my hair into my mouth, muffling my screams
>"WHY YOU IN MY WAY"
>then, in his big, meaty fingers he grabs one of my hands, forcefully extends one of my fingers and shoves it inside of his nose
>I am a sobbing, snotty wreck my this point as he picks his own nose with one hand and flicks my forehead with the other, burping and repeatedly shouting "STAY OUT OF MY WAY)
>suddenly releases me, stands up and runs out, hurdling over the benches as he runs into the shower room.
>lay there sobbing until the janitor finds me.
>>
File: 1458081347731.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1458081347731.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>>36439463
>>she asks me to draw a tree, I do so. She asks me to draw her. I have trouble drawing clothes so I draw her nude. She gets the manager to kick me out
Nigger what?
>>
>>36440514
I can attest to all the this stuff working. Lmao.

I've fucking gotten laid because of stupid shit like this. It makes you playful but confident. Just treat girls like Bros and don't put them on a pedestal
>>
>>36439404
>hurr durr everyone was blessed with family and friends
Its like the equivilent of first worlders thinking everyone has an iPhone
You know nothing jon snow
>>
>>36439463
Women don't like you cause you're an asshole, I'd be surprised if you have any male friends.
>>
File: 1442700168332.jpg (257 KB, 788x1013) Image search: [Google]
1442700168332.jpg
257 KB, 788x1013
Lol at that bluepill shit.

I'm sure you'll get the bombshell of the college all the while looking like Frodo because you have 'sexual charisma'.

Dumbfucks.
>>
>>36444062
Yeah cause you get so much, thanks mister pussy slayer.
>>
>>36440694
day of sex is my fav game I think
shit I want to replay it
>>
>>36437517
My nigga

It's fucking criminal how utterly boring women are allowed to be and how men just accept it.

>>36437588
>yes but aren't we dudes basically the same though?
Not really, we have hobbies that we go deep into. We research shit, we analyze shit, we delve deeper into whatever medium we enjoy to find works that may bring us satisfaction. We create.

Women comparatively do none of that.
>>
File: 1439579115219.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1439579115219.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>36444162
>>
>>36444179
Idgaf how euphoric that shit sounded, it's basically true in most cases.
>>
>>36439463
i laffed
>>
File: 1418363038813.jpg (47 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1418363038813.jpg
47 KB, 345x383
>>36439463
>she freaked when I kicked over a hipsters stone cairn. Fuck cairns
>she said she had no clue who they were I told her she had a hit taste and she got all hurt
>I'm fucking drawing, what does it look like?
>I have trouble drawing clothes so I draw her nude
>waitress makes smalltalk
>APPROACHED by another in public
>I am obviously neither ugly nor autistic
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: lachowski slayer.jpg (90 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
lachowski slayer.jpg
90 KB, 700x1050
>>36437446
>exude sexual charisma

I...

I actually kind of feel sorry for you. You've clearly bought into the PUA lies, and well... It's all BULLSHIT.

How do you EXUDE SEXUAL CHARISMA? YOU BE BORN FUCKING SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. HOLY SHIT.

As with all of this shit, gymcelling, "NoFap", PUA - ask yourself...

Does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at guys like Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about this shit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
>>
>>36444373
lmao at this thinking in black and white.
nevermind that sadass projecting.
the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

just because you're not perfect doesn't mean you have a justification to be lazy in social matters.

i know this one dude that is literally 10/10 chadmode and swole af but he's such a fucking stiff sperg that he goes full spaghetti when anyone talks to him.
>girl comes up and complements him
>he starts talking about his workout in the monotonous way
>girl gets irritated and leaves
>repeat to the infinite

the dude is not me btw.
being charismatic is just about the type of energy you put out into the world. lots of shit factors into that.
>>
>>36444455
>the dude is not me btw.
You don't say.
>>
>>36444495
are you saying this board is not home to beautiful spergs?
>>
You have to get repeating digits like me
>>
File: dominant male.jpg (422 KB, 1440x599) Image search: [Google]
dominant male.jpg
422 KB, 1440x599
>>36437446
Simple, be the dominant alpha male in the room.

This alpha right here had every woman in the theater dripping.
>>
>>36444549
Are you referring to the dude with his arm in a sling, the tranny, or the neckbear?
>>
File: alpha.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>36444560
The "neckbear".
>>
>>36444597
Yeah man, I see it.
>>
>>36444444
Just checking the get
>>
>>36437460

This

I've also learned that your top social performance comes when you're feeling good

Faking confidence will only get you so far
>>
>>36444373
Honestly you need to get a trip I know all of these posts are you.
>>
>>36443421

How would that help?
>>
>>36440676
If I wanted to hear a joke I'd ask how many times you love yourself...
>>
>>36437460
This, more or less. Charisma is vitality and life force. If you're a depressed party-pooper, you will never have any kind of charisma.
>>
>>36437460
And how can u show that you love yourself?
>>
>>36444373
you forgot to mention HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>>
>>36443029
You honestly just sound like an excuse for them to leave their boyfriends and nothing else. They're bored and want a change, they think you're more exciting than their bfs.
>>
File: macronutrients.jpg (312 KB, 1492x1460) Image search: [Google]
macronutrients.jpg
312 KB, 1492x1460
It's time

I started counting macro's today /fit/ and Intend to keep doing it now I realise how easy it is.
Just keep a small food-scale in the kitchen and a calculator. Voila

Today's findings:
4500 calories
150g Fats
625g Carbs
162g Protein

I'm 6ft 77kg/177lbs with 10% bodyfat
Didn't expect to hit so many calories though

Did you start counting? What are you eating?
>>
>>36444373
You say all that like women are going to take a sample of your DNA and screen it for alpha genes.

What women respond to on a biological basis, as you have stated, is the very foundation that PUA is built upon.

You are saying, what?
That women will not respond to someone who emulates the behaviours and qualities you mentioned and acts like your fictional Chad?
That they cannot be learned?

Women cannot feel the difference between implied alpha qualities and actual alpha.

Looks or physique may attract women,
But if you cannot sustain that attraction,
If you cannot 'read' women consciously,
You are at a disadvantage if anything beyond your control affects your physique or looks.
You are at a disadvantage when their irrational behaviour confuses you.

I know a guy with literally 10/10 looks, grooming, physique.
But his insecurity and lack of confidence means he rarely gets beyond that initial attraction.
He doesn't get laid because of other qualities or mannerisms, but in spite of his lack of them.

Nofap is not a fundamental PUA concept.
Personally, it just makes me excessively horny to the point where I am too anxious to think straight.

Also, learn2science.
The current principles in science are that genetics only tell you your nature (the cards you are dealt) not your nurture (the card games you learn to play with those cards) and genes are not a 'one-shot deal' - they can be manipulated and are malleable.

Example - two twin brothers, same genes, makes them prone to weight gain (mostly endomorph)

-One bitches about it, sits on his ass, plays vidya, eats crap.

-the other makes no excuses, hits the gym, reads up on healthy lifestyle trends, eats clean.

Which ones gonna make it?

Conversely, someone with a naturally muscular or slim frame may choose not to train or eat clean,
But they will pay the price later when that genetic advantage wears off

The same works for looks, intelligence, charisma, charm, likeability, etc
>>
>>36446489
Hello autismo.
>>
File: 1456281755834.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1456281755834.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>36440514
i just laughed so hard i started clapping
this was a genuine reaction
thank you breh
>>
>>36446767
Um, Hello?
Yes, I am autistic, as I mentioned earlier in this post -
>>36443256

Did you have a point to make?
Perhaps I missed it, being so autistic and all...

I think this is what normies do when they cannot refute an argument...
>>
>>36447610
what's it like being literally autistic?
>>
>>36437446
>>36437446
dont listen to fit.
>>
>>36438799
>being with a grill without talking or fucking, just being there
>lifting
>dancing salsa
>cooking
>making raki (from scratch, from fermentation to distillation)
>playing age of empires 2
>driving around aimlessly in my shitty Hyundai i10
>playing with my dog
Apart from the dancing part, I have no idea what might attract a grill, and I can't talk to them for shit. What do?
>>
>>36438799
>lifting
>reading
>talk with people i'm intrested in
>having sex, i'm horny like 24/7 and would fuck all day everyday if i had the chance, girls usually wants to stop after 2/3 hours
>get high and drunk occasionally and create awkward situations
>>
File: stoopid.jpg (7 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
stoopid.jpg
7 KB, 309x163
>>36440514
thank you reese
>>
>>36448120
>being with a grill
Ok cool but you actually need to talk to women
>lifting
Hit up girls at the gym
>Salsa
You gotta be shitting me. If you go to south America this is guaranteed opener and instant novelty factor if you're a gringo. Chicks will be on. Your. Dick. Roosh has explicitly stated this in several books and his blog, and gives extensive travel advice on the whole continent.
Less talking required if you dance. Do you take classes? If not, take them anyway. That's instant touching with grills.
>cooking
Excellent reason to invite grills over. Have a BBQ or say you are perfecting a new dish and need feedback. Invite a couple of others too.
>making raki
IDK what that is. Do you mean saki? Either way, another reason to invite others over for a tasting session.
>vidya
Don't get too carried away with that stuff, I have been down that road and you just feel like an autist because it is such a narrow scope of experience.
I was talking about artificial achievements in a virtual world. At least a book or movie is a 'platform' that anyone can relate to.
>Hyundai i10.
don't diss your car bro, Call it a pussy wagon or 'the beast' or 'Shirley' or something for shits & gigs. Keep that shit shiny as fuck.
>playing with my dog
Dogs are so cash.
Pussy magnets too.
Walk your dog or take him for a spin in your car.
Car + dog = 2 pussy magnets.
Search doggie/doggy dating online. Meet lonely chicks with even lovelier dogs.
Or post ads for doggy meetups.

Don't need to fake it, you're already more interesting than most guys who just know about and do sports and drinking venues.
I'm a guy and I wanna visit your house or learn something from you.

Also, create art.
Women love a guy with 'projects'.
You can give classes or a blog in what you know,
Create a youtube channel, whatever.
Maybe it makes some money, maybe not.

Homebrewing? Dogs? Salsa? Cooking?
>>
>>36447943
It's literally like having autism.
Just ADHD and borderline OCD.
It's not so bad once I admitted it, dealt with it, learned to play to it's strengths and channel it into productive pursuits.

I only recently found out that autism is a scale, or set of behaviours, with ADHD and OCD on the scale.
Ironically, it was 4chan who made me discover this, by continually asking me if I am autistic.

It's not full blown autism.
I have however been on 4chan for 14 hours now, though, so I do have 'episodes'

It was worse when I tried to conform, overcompensate and hide it.

It's ironic that it's become an insult,
Because now I'm cool with it,
I don't have to defend myself.

'dude, what are you autistic or something?'

'yes, I am. How about you?'

'no, I'm not'

'oh, are you sure? Because I have been diagnosed, so learn to manage it.
Maybe you are one of the unlucky ones who hasn't been identified yet, and goes through half his life trying to fit their round shape into a square hole. That REALLY sucks.'

'......'
>>
>>36449019
>>36449134
Jesus christ, kill yourself.
>>
>>36438494
>hades
>loki
stopped reading right there T B H
>>
File: Mekeyi.jpg (49 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
Mekeyi.jpg
49 KB, 450x312
>>36449019
>hyundai i10
>pussay magnet

tep kok
>>
File: sharted.gif (2 MB, 438x255) Image search: [Google]
sharted.gif
2 MB, 438x255
>>36439463
>she asks me to draw a tree, I do so. She asks me to draw her. I have trouble drawing clothes so I draw her nude. She gets the manager to kick me out
>>
File: 1448166674889.jpg (347 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
1448166674889.jpg
347 KB, 900x695
All this talk and no mention of the book of pook for shame fit

OP step 1) Download the book of pook
step 2) Buy floaties before you drown in pussy
>>
>>36449019
>Ok cool but you actually need to talk to women
But how
>Hit up girls at the gym
I am sweaty and look ungroomed and grunt at the gym. No.
>Roosh has explicitly stated this in several books and his blog, and gives extensive travel advice on the whole continent.
>Less talking required if you dance. Do you take classes?
I do take classes.
I am in east-south Europe. Ib4 debt memes.
It is an opener but I can't talk in salsa clubs. FML.
>Excellent reason to invite grills over. Have a BBQ or say you are perfecting a new dish and need feedback. Invite a couple of others too.
I'm not that much of an autist or recluse, I have connections. I just don't know how to start and keep conversations.
>Either way, another reason to invite others over for a tasting session.
They tasted it, said it is among the best if not the best they had. Genuinely seemed to like it. Not much else.
>Don't get too carried away with that stuff, I have been down that road and you just feel like an autist because it is such a narrow scope of experience.
Some Sundays alone have to be filled somehow.
>I was talking about artificial achievements in a virtual world. At least a book or movie is a 'platform' that anyone can relate to.
>don't diss your car bro, Call it a pussy wagon or 'the beast' or 'Shirley' or something for shits & gigs. Keep that shit shiny as fuck.
>nicknaming your car
I appreciate the sentiment but isn't that weird? And anyway I don't "diss" it, bit I don't see how it can attract grills.
>Dogs are so cash.
>Pussy magnets too.
>Walk your dog or take him for a spin in your car.
>Car + dog = 2 pussy magnets.
>Search doggie/doggy dating online. Meet lonely chicks with even lovelier dogs.
>Or post ads for doggy meetups.
Ew
>Don't need to fake it, you're already more interesting than most guys who just know about and do sports and drinking venues.
>I'm a guy and I wanna visit your house or learn something from you.
No homo?
>>
>>36449582
What was your experience like after reading it? Sounds like it worked for you
>>
Nofap for a few weeks and you will pour sexual energy into every movement. Plenty of people will say I'm full of shit but i guarentee those people are too weak minded to nofap. Currently haven't fapped since last november
>>
File: 1421215204972.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421215204972.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1080
>>36449610
1) It made me realize and appreciate what it means to be a man

2) I now know that women operate on a purely emotional mindset

3) It made me understand that i have the ability to walk away if i don't like the woman or the way im treated

4) I understand now that women should never be the priority in my life. They are only there to enhance my life and not to be the purpose of it

5) I realize that i am the prize to be won and not her.

A shit ton more. I recommend a read from the beginning to end and i guarantee you will never need that pua shit.
>>
>>36449740
Yeah I've read it. Another good one is mark mansons models. I feel like I'm in a much better position than I was before, however I haven't had any success yet.
>>
>>36449821
Well what do you think are your weak points?
>>
>>36446489
>You're saying women will not respond to someone who emulates the behaviours and qualities you mentioned and acts like your fictional Chad?
>That they cannot be learned?
>Women cannot feel the difference between implied alpha qualities and actual ones!

FUCKING LMAO. It's so cute when autists try to talk about these sort of things. I LAUGH HARD when these sperglords try to understand women with some formula or calculation, and you STILL get the complete wrong idea because women aren't logical.

You don't understand the argument - it's not Chad's PERSONALITY, it's his LOOKS. There's no fucking "alpha charm", no "sexual energy", there's being GOOD LOOKING or not. Chad's qualities are his looks. That's it.

So many fucking retarded idiot gymcels on /fit/ say "i-i'm a 10/10 and i don't get la-" NO YOU AREN'T. YOU AREN'T A FUCKING 10/10. You're probably a 7 at BEST, which isn't even CLOSE to enough to get laid with prime women in this day and age. You constantly claim to be or to know someone who's a 9/10 who "gets held back by personality", but there are NEVER any pics and when there are, they're never even CLOSE to being as good looking as you say.

Confidence doesn't exist. Since you literally have autism I know you might find it hard to understand these things, but "confidence" is just a word women use to describe GOOD LOOKING MEN. LMFAO.

>Also, learn2science.
FUCKING LMAO AT LITERAL AUTISTS ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT WOMEN. WOMEN WANT CHAD. YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT TO PROVE THAT WOMEN LIKE TALL, HANDSOME, MEN. It's so hilarious how autists need a carefully cited essay or study to "support a claim" when all normal people can just use their fucking eyes. "NURTURE" doesn't mean SHIT. Sexual attraction is absed off GENETICALLY GOOD TRAITS. And don't give me the example of weight gain, because weight gain is ADDING A NEGATIVE, which OBVIOUSLY will fuck you up. All I'm saying is that as long as you do the BARE MINIMUM,
>>
>>36449690
Dank may may senpai
>>
>>36449940
any "self improvement" (gymcelling) beyond that is POINTLESS. It's your GENETIC PROFILE that matters. Of course if you actually go out of your way to GAIN A NEGATIVE (in this case ADDING FAT, which is ONLY an issue because it affects FACE and FRAME), then you'll be less attractive. But I'd expect even the biggest stone cold autist should realise that. That's like saying cutting off your leg or covering yourself in shit will make you less attractive... NO FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>36449846
I don't talk to girls. I go to school, hit the gym, study, eat then sleep. Spend weekends browsing 4chan, lifting, on netflix or maybe play football with some freinds.
I'm decent looking, fit and pretty good social skills.
>>
>>36438799
Video games
Gardening
Rock climbing
Lifting
Sitting outside at night and stargazing (don't get to do this much because need sleep for dem gains)
>>
>>36449940
>>36449974
despite the fact that he's not approaching this subject in the healthiest of psychological ways, this man is correct
>>
File: 1421599900914.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1421599900914.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1200
>>36449990
C'mon dude you know there's women around you just dont talk to them. Just make it a habit to talk to women, set a daily quota for yourself to get comfortable with the idea of talking to them. Trust me you can get away with saying a lot more than you think. I have two fuck buddies currently because i was honest about my intentions from the get go and i kept my cool under pressure. Just build rapport with a girl you like, (also learn to read people), stay calm, be honest about what you're looking for whether its just sex or a relationship. If she turns you down its her lost, it means you're that much closer to finding a woman
>>
>>36450143
Thanks man. I wouldn't know where to meet girls though. I'm not attracted to any of the girls in my classes and it would be kinda weird to approach a random girl from school who you don't know (there are 3000 students at my school). What should my intentions on the first approach be? Do I ask her out? When do I make a move?
>>
I used to have a lot of trouble on the women front, because I was a fucking pussy. Always thinking and mulling things over in my head and coming up with excuses why not to do something. Until one day I just said fuck it. I decided to just do whatever and say whatever that popped into my head and not think of the consequences so much (unless it's illegal of course, I didn't go full retard). Not sure if it's related to sexual charisma, but I've had a lot more contact with women after that. Also had a bunch of new experiences, both good and bad. The last and best thing is, I feel so fucking free.
>>
>>36437446
Have sex. Have lots of sex. Have so much sex, you don't even feel like you want sex that much. Then have more sex.

Then you'll probably start exuding this 'sexual charisma' born from many many months, years of fucking chicks.
>>
>>36449940
You're LITERALLY more AUTISTIC than the GUY you're REPLYING to
>>
>>36439314
>>36439329
nice content
>>
>>36449846
breh
>>
>>36438868
Don't do this
>be me
>jerk to reflection in mirror
>become gay for myself
>realize I can never hold myself in my own arms while penetradong my angus
>cry
>>
Masturbate less and quit watching porn. If I take a few days off my addiction, I get so starved for girls I could do almost anything and not care.
>>
>>36450233
Don't approach someone you're no attracted to or else you'll come off disingenuous . Most of the time i start the conversation based on something the woman is currently doing ie: reading a book, on line at check out. Every situation is different you'll have to use your own discretion. If i had to put it step by step

1) Start a conversation
2) Get a read on her personality
3a) Ask if shes seeing anyone
If she says yes leave. You're only looking for woman not friends don't let her waste your time. You may suspect she's lying if she is think about it, is that someone you really want to get into a relationship with? If she isnt lying and you feel like she's interested(check step 2) persue depending on your morals.
3b) Ask for her number
When you get her number you just have to decide what you want from this woman whether its sex or a relationship.

Ask her out immediately your time is valuable and you have shit to do. Take her someplace to do something you like to do dinner dates are for losers and you're better than that
>>
>>36449589
Forget everything I said.
I'm autistic with no car and not even half the shit you have going on.
Buuuut, I get more pussy, so I guess I know nothing.
It seems you like excuses, your hand, and vidya more than anything.
Look forward to your next achievement unlocked on that game nobody will care about in a couple of years, and you can talk to 5 people about in future.

OR.... Actually take it from an ACTUAL fucking AUTIST that would probably fuck every girl in Your social circle and forget them before you have even asked their name.

You are stuck on the exact same thing I was - you don't know how to PACE, LEAD and ESCALATE.

There's probably girls thinking you are gay, have sexual issues, a deformed penis or third nipple or something.
'why doesn't he make a move?'

Let me ask you something, this is real talk here, nigger.
How often do you honestly hear about a girl escalating things herself?
Actually pushing herself on a guy?
Actually creating opportunities for you together your dick wet?

Probably. Almost. Never.
Amirite?

Sure, maybe you hear the guys version, and maybe it's that one or two Alphas or lucky betas who put in work to create those odds,
Unless that girl was kinda loose anyway...

But even a horny bitch will not take things to the next level, because they don't want to be thought of as 'easy' or a 'slut', so they want to put up a little resistance, they want to test you a little bit, see if you really want it, they are waiting for a guy to push their buttons and escalate things....

I would get 80% of the way there because I worked on all the basic stuff - gym, grooming, style, etc
But without some pushing on your part, without that edge, to actually build that intrigue and passion, to the point where she is already wet,
You are leaving it all up to pure chance.

You are waiting for the planets to align with no strategy.
Hope is NOT a strategy.
>>
>>36450456
It seems awfully forward though asking a girl you just met if she's seeing someone. Won't it be creepy?
>>
>>36444373
Sounds like you and Chad should get a room...
>>
>>36450523
I have never felt creepy about it nervous maybe, but never creepy. Girls appreciate the brutal honesty. I ask girls in my first conversation with them. I honest never thought how it made them feel but who cares how they feel? They are always feeling something so who gives a shit i just a guy tryna get his dick wet
>>
>>36449233
Why would I do that?
I probably get more pussy than you.
Alphas don't tell others guys to kill themselves.
I tell you what, tell that to the next girl you meet.
Go ahead.
Say 'so,I was talking to this autistic guy online, and I didn't like the fact he was offering advice to someone, so I told him to kill himself. LOL!'
You see, I don't say shit online that I wouldn't say IRL.
I'm consistent in that respect.
I hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>36437533
>its hard to love myself when nobody else does
did you ever consider that no one loves you BECAUSE you don't love yourself?
>>
>>36450580
The idea of approaching a girl and making my intentions known scares me tbqh, guess it's because I gave 0 experience. It seems a bit PUA approaching random girls though.
>>
>>36437533
life's catch 22 anon

you need to respect yourself for other people to respect you.

But most of us base out self worth on what others think so ... if you have none to begin with it'll be hard to gain some self confidence.

I feel like its quite hard for me to attain a middle ground and how i present myself tends to have a snowball effect. When i feel good, i become more social, am happier, life seems bright and i can strike up conversations without having to analyze like im an autistic rpg character.

However when i become a recluse which i am now since i graduated and still looking for a job, it seems like I become overtly cynical, depression takes precedence and getting out of my room becomes grueling and I liken myself to a troll and feel shitty and guilty in general.
>>
File: salman poosy 3.jpg (61 KB, 634x480) Image search: [Google]
salman poosy 3.jpg
61 KB, 634x480
>>36449940

>I LAUGH HARD.
Don’t hurt yourself, kid. I'm glad you have a GSOH! I had a good laugh at your post too.
4/10. Not hilarious though.
>formula or calculation
Your words, not mine.
I said these sources gave me material, routines, and methods.
You have a method, whether you realise it or not.
You seem to be going for the cocky/confident approach. I give it 5/10. It's a little strong and heavy on the CAPS LOCK. It Makes you seem VERY ANGRY AND UPTIGHT. It kind of negates the cocky/confident thing you had going earlier.
Also cocky/confident is kind of implied, you don't need to shout about it, and the excess swearing and insults just detract from that.
>women aren't logical
I literally said that women are irrational earlier, that's part of the PUA mindset too.
The fact they are not logical, is precisely why PUA works, you can play on their subconscious mind and trigger attraction like a switch (actually a set of switches, or qualities)
>looks are everything
Lel, no, without the chat to back it up, or confidence, charisma, energy, he will struggle.
Like I said, I got more sex than my literal 10/10 cover model (literally - Men's Health magazine) because I had the drive to learn the shortcomings which made up for my maybe 7/10 looks at best.
He only caught up when I coached him on his negatives, which were partly genetic/nature (his voice) and partly nurture (body language/speech patterns, talking too fast, etc)

What's sexier?
A monobrow or groomed eyebrows?
You know the answer, yet the monobrow is genetic.
Acne or no acne?
The latter.
But both of those genetic factors you keep harping on about can be overcome.
I could give other examples, but this would not be 'adding negatives, but adding positives.'
And it's not the 'bare minimum' either.
You seem to be saying - you're born good looking or not.
Then we have other factors - wealth, fame, status, class, charm, etc which all matter.

>confidence is just a word to describe good looking men
LOL no
>>
>>36450136
Really? Point out a hot bitch posted so far that is gorgeous based on pure genetics.
How would either of you know?
Did they have braces at some point?
A nose job?
Plucked their eyebrows, or got them done professionally?
Is their hair natural genetics?
Or are they using hair extensions or several products to enhance it?
Make-up? Yes of course.
Probably several layers.
Hit the gym or diet?
Probably.
Push-up bra?
Maybe.
Professional photographer (literally paid to hide flaws, I have seen fat chicks look 10 pounds lighter due to photography) and lighting?
Sure.
Retouching of photos or filters?
Definitely.

How about this guy?
>>36444373
Just genetics?
You think that models, movie stars, celebs don't use all the above?
>>
Francisco Lachowski
>>
>>36443156
4-4-four you
>>
>>36450587
Your autism is showing
>>
>>36444373
>Hot guy walks into coffee shop.
>looks at cute girl
>sweat starts to seep from his pores
>his heart rate increases
>he looks away
>he sits alone and tries to think of what to say
>he looks again
>he's really nervous
>he spills some coffee
>looks out of window
>she gets up to leave
>she stops near the door
>he looks over
>he's right next to her
>she smiles
>he makes eye contact
>he quickly looks at the floor
>he fixes his hair for the one hundredth time today
>his feet shuffle
>he plays with his phone for a bit
>she frowns and leaves
>'*sigh* I guess he has a girlfriend...or he's gay'

Day 2 -
Same chick, exactly as above - except this time he says something!

>she stops near the door
>he looks up
>he gulps
>he wipes his brow
>'uh, h-hi!'
>'hello!'
>I-I, um, I noticed you in h-here the other day'
>'yes?'
>'I, uh' he scratches his neck, looks away
>'I w-was wondering if you would like to, well, go for a coffee later'
>'well, I'm meeting up with my friends later on'
>'ohh, ok, yeah, ha ha, it-it's ok, uh, maybe some other time?'
>he looks at his phone, thanks about asking for her number
>she starts to leave, she's uncomfortable now
>'sure, maybe I'll see you around?'
>'oh, okay, yeah, I mean, if you gotta go, or if you don't wanna, you know, ha ha,ok um, see ya I guess '
>'ok, bye!'
>wow he was cute but awkward, why didn't he get my number? maybe if I meet no cute guys tonight, I'll see him around
>she meets Brad that night, who invites her back to his place and they fuck like rabbits
>Brad is in town for a few weeks so there's a regular Fuck buddy

Day 3 -
>same scenario as above
>she's about to leave
>he says 'um, hey, how about we go for that coffee sometime, maybe tonight?'
>'oh, you know what? I can't I'm meeting a *friend* (Brad) later.'
>'o-oh, ok, um, hah ha, ok, see you'
>her phone rings
>it's Brad
>'hey baby, how YOU doing? I can still taste your sex from last night!'

Looks are all that matters, you say...
>>
>>36449940
>>36449974
2/10
If genetics are so solid, what if the guy is 10/10 looks and body, but he's an autistic?
They are both genetic.
Or he has a micropenis?
Genetic...
Or he has epilepsy and tourettes syndrome?
Genetic.
What if he is literally a psychopath?
Like you?
Genetic....
What if he has a condition that means he vomits and faints upon talking to a woman?
Genetic....
What if he has narcolepsy, and falls asleep every 38 seconds?
Genetic....
What if he has a severe facial tic, lr a violent neck twitch?
Genetic....
>>
>>36451127
Your lack of self-assurance is showing.
>>
>>36451068
OK, I remember why I stopped coming on 4chan.
Can you explain this statement, or rephrase it so it makes sense to somebody who speaks English as a first language, in the year of our Lord 2016?
>>
>>36449940
>genetically good traits

I'm gonna go out on a limb here,
But I don't think you are a scientist.

Also, what the fuck is gymcelling?
First time I ever heard this term.
Again, I am guessing it is not scientific...
>>
>>36437446
3d6 in order like a real man.
>>
>>36439314
solid content man, ty for the write up!
>>
>>36444373
WHY DO I ALWAYS LAUGH
>>
>>36438799
Riding motorcycles
Lifting
Playing with my dog
Extreme sports
Travelling
>>
>>36451436
>gymcelling
It's a term from the site puahate.com, aka the place Elliot Rodgers frequented, it's kind of like /r9k/ only more homoerotic and even easier to troll
>>
File: 1323188498863.jpg (88 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1323188498863.jpg
88 KB, 600x456
>>36444560
>>36444597
>>36444604
>>
>>36437446
First: Do not care. Stop caring about getting a girlfriend, getting laid or anything other than your gains/financial goals. Caring too much (which is likely in your case) exudes desperation, which makes a girl dryer than Death Valley.

Second: Profit. Because you do not care, you will not look like you care. Don't put them on a pedestal, don't cater to them, don't do any of that shit you did before. Blow them off but don't go out of your way to be an asshole.

That's all there is to it.

Oh and when you finally think you can reel her in, keep it reserved. Do not spill your spaghetti.
>>
>>36444994

if you do, then it shows itself.
>>
File: IMG-20160227-WA0006.jpg (17 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160227-WA0006.jpg
17 KB, 460x288
How can I start a relationship with someone a Person who are in my school/university.
I heard that a nice girl said that she finds me attractive.
She is in my Circle of friends and I don't know how to bring her for a relationship without getting friendzoned.

Sorry for my bad english
Grüße aus Deutschland
>>
>>36450845
Again, there's no point arguing with literal autists. It's adorable how you think you can talk like normal humans. You can't. You'll NEVER be human.

>precisely why PUA works
>PUA... works...
Fucking lmao. No point arguing with you if you actually believe that. You are as delusional as most cultists, I suppose that's to be expected because PUA is just another cult anyway.

FUCKING LMAO at posting a picture of a WEALTHY ACTOR to "prove your point". You think that bitch is ATTRACTED to that subhuman? FUCKING LMAO! Oh my god, autistics really are hilariously stupid. Let me tell you now, autistic gymcel, NO WOMAN ON EARTH IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THAT MAN. Sure, his money and status help him be a BETA PROVIDER, but if you ACTUALLY believe it's his "confident attitude" that "made her attracted to him", FUCKING LMAO AT YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

>LOL no - confidence ISN'T a word to describe good looking men
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID?!?!!?
Insane autistic gymcel. Your kind need killing at birth, you're responsible for conceiving and spreading the gymcel and PUA lies that waste the time of naive young men.
Now, watch this video, and LEARN YOUR PLACE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

FUCKING OWNED AND DESTROYED!!!
>>
>>36444162
>Women comparatively do none of that
Ask your gf about dress sizes, shoes or makeup.
>>
>>36453298
I struggle to find the balance between not caring and approaching. You can't do one without the other
>>
>>36453779
a friend telling you she "finds you attractive" means nothing.

ask her out and have the sole purpose of fucking her and make her know it. See how it works out
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.