[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw skinnyfat who's never going to make it There is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 020.jpg (383 KB, 1349x1829) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
383 KB, 1349x1829
>tfw skinnyfat who's never going to make it
There is nothing worse than this
>>
>>36436408
Luke plz go
>>
>>36436408
>those hips

Kill yourself
>>
>>36436408
>that build
ayyy lmao
>>
We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1417577258686.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417577258686.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>36436538
>>36436584
>>36436863
negative faggots
these anons are not your bros, op

>>36436876
supportive and inspirational
this anon is your bro, op
>>
Stop being a pussy. Just bulk at a slight surplus, and lift some damn weights.
>>
>>36436876
Not all of us are, Anon.

>>36436974
Stop with that motivational bullshit, it's an objective fact that certain people have certain genetics that will lock them from making them. Or they are poorfags who can't afford expensive and healthy food, or they don't live in a place where there is a lot of healthy food.
>>
> A gallon of unsweetened silk soy milk a day
> flax seeds
> maca root
> sesame oil
> SS
> boku no pico

We're all going to make it senpai. Believe it!
>>
File: 1-yr-fat-loss.jpg (107 KB, 714x591) Image search: [Google]
1-yr-fat-loss.jpg
107 KB, 714x591
>>36437039
If you're trying to make him a trap maca root won't help.

>>36436408
You can make it if you stop being a bitch and put some work in.
>>
>>36437030
>it's an objective fact that certain people have certain genetics that will lock them from making them. Or they are poorfags who can't afford expensive and healthy food, or they don't live in a place where there is a lot of healthy food.

Eat shit you excuse making loser.
>>
>>36436408
There's nothing wrong with your body build, just shitty lighting and pose.
>>
>>36437071
Great job in not refuting what I said you mongoloid.
>>
>>36437030
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>36437026
What do I use to bulk?

>>36437055
>tfw no time and money to go to the gym
What the fuck do I do? I only do exercises at home every day, also my diet is shit, I try to not eat unhealthy food like bakery products, but I don't have the money to buy healthy shit, and I don't want to starve or ruin my already shitty muscles. At least I don't eat chips or fast food at all. I swear if I had the money and place where I could buy healthy shit, that I would stick to a diet. Fuck me.
>>
>>36437123
1) What do I use to bulk?
Food.

2) What do I do?
Bulk and lift.

3) I can't afford food.
Bollocks, buy some fresh vegetables, 5 packets of rolled oats, a bag of whey or package of chicken breast, and some full fat milk -- that's all you need.

You can blend 4oz oats, 2 scoops whey, and 400ml milk for a 1000 calorie shake with 88g of protein.

4) I don't have money

Get a damn job.

5) I have no time.

I know people studying phds who have time to train. You definitely have time to train 3 times a week.
>>
>>36437184
What should be my lifting plan?
Also why should I bulk when I have all that fat around my waist?
>>
>>36437200
You should bulk because you need to put on muscle, you're already skellington mode, let's not make that worse.

Lifting plan doesn't matter that much. Consistency and effort trump any certain program. PPL wouldn't be a bad way to go, SS is a shitshow IMO.
>>
>>36437235
>that
>Skelington
Fucking how?
>>
>>36437200
1) What should be my lifting plan?

Check the sticky. I'd recommend SS. Add pullups in the second week on press day. Add dips on the third week on bench day. Add tricep work on the fourth week after pullups, then bicep work on the fourth after dips.

2) Why bulk?

Because if you cut you'll just become a skeleton with no muscle. Bulk at a slight surplus (300 calories ish), and you'll build some muscle. You might become built-fat, but that's better than skinnyfat, and better than skeleton. Once you've finished SS, post another thread for advice. If you feel you're getting too much fat, lower your surplus. If you feel you're not gaining enough muscle, raise your surplus.
>>
>>36437200
>What should be my lifting plan?
Calm your autism. Just lift weights and eat protons. You dont need to have everything planned and you look like shit because you dont have any muscle not because of fat.
>>
>>36437249
The dude looks like a baggy shirt and a stiff breeze would be the end of him, that's how.
>>
>>36437267
Problem is, if I eat I will also add fat, unless I really find something that has almost completely only proteins.
Is this possible without using whey?

>>36437262
Thanks for the advice, I'll try and do this.
>>
>>36437287
You're overthinking it. You dont have much fat you will look better with 10 pounds more muscle even if you have 10 pounds more fat.
>>
>>36437304
Alright then, but what should I eat?
>>
>>36437312

Everything
>>
>>36437287
No matter what you eat, you will gain fat on a bulk. Just make sure you're getting 0.8 per lb of your bodyweight.

No problem about the advice lad, it's what /fit/ is all about.

Use Symmetric Strength (http://symmetricstrength.com/) to track your progress. BTW what they call intermediate, I'd call novice. Once you're at the end of SS, and benching around 100kg (220lbs) you'll be intermediate.

Watch these sort of videos for form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM

Use MyFitnessPal to track calories and nutrients.

>>36437312
Eat food. For carbs, oats, grains, potatoes. For proteins, poultry, fish, whey, cottage cheese, red meant. For fat, dairy, nuts, seeds, red meat.

Check the sticky.
>>
>>36437346
Alright, thanks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.