[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on here got experience with SARMs? Ordered some LGD and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: action-comics-1.jpg (141 KB, 445x720) Image search: [Google]
action-comics-1.jpg
141 KB, 445x720
Anyone on here got experience with SARMs? Ordered some LGD and some GW, hoping to stay the same weight but get leaner with them. 180lbs 12% for August I'm feeling. I'm 175 and about 18% now.
>>
Enjoy the erectile dysfunction
>>
>>36435471
jokes on you, i can't get hard to save my life.
>>
>>36435471

Expect very very light results, some nosebleeds, and ED like >>36435406 said
>>
>>36435406
Ran a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle and on week 5 of LGD.

Am 6ft, 180lbs

I gained 6lbs and dropped a little bit of bodyfat. Would recommend an LGD cycle if you got the cash for it.
>>
>>36435484
Back any of this up? I've not heard anything of the sorts
>>
>>36435406
https://m.reddit.com/r/PEDs

Time to read up, brah.

>>36435506
None of them are true. Libido may go down during cycle, but if it does it'll return back to normal
>>
>>36435532
Much appreciated. Definitely not taking the GW. Fuck cancer. When I take LGD should I get my hands on some clomid to prevent suppression?
>>
>>36435406
I'm on day 12 of LGD. Did first 7 days at 5 mg and just upped it to 10 mg this week. Felt fucking amazing first week. Huge appetite and sex drive. Not.much of either this week. Haven't been eating big so I'm not getting big, but I've lost some fat while maintaining muscle mass and have had all my lifts shoot up at the gym.

6/10 for the price so far. I kind of wish I'd waited a month for my supplier to sort shit out so I could do a real cycle but whatever.
Also, that taste is fucking foul.
>>
Used ostarine in the past went well would use again if prices were better. Starting LGD next week.
>>
>>36435629
Good to hear. Any effect on your test so far that you've noticed? Any other sides?
>>
>>36435807
Hard to say. Been having a hard time staying hydrated, so my daily headaches might play into that. Have been cramping a lot more lately but that probably has more to do with my low water intake than anything else. Gf punched me in the calf yesterday and it just about killed me =/
>>
>>36435406
runnning LGD, GW, and MK677 right now, been on for two weeks. endurance is crazy good right now, particularly on cardio. muscles seem to be holding more water, since i blew up after about a week so much that friends noticed and made comments. recovery time is down, but ive been getting more sore after lifting because ive really been pushing myself during this cycle. plus, MK has made my skin look amazing.

its weird having a pump 12 hours after lifting - SARMs recommended.
>>
>>36435847
>>36435807
Same question. and are you or >>36435844
taking anything alongside?
>>
>>36435990
>>36435847
i have my own preworkout mix of creatine, beta alanine, betaine, citrulline, caffeine, ephedrine, and modafinil. my post workout mix is a protein shake mixed with spirulina and ashwaganda , along with fish oil, magnesium, zinc, aspirin, HMB, rhodiola.
>>
>>36435990
I'm
>>36435844
and
>>36435629

I'm take a multi vitamin in the morning, 5 grams of creatine and then pwo before the gym. I'm aiming for 3 litres of water a day and drinking about 1.5.
>>
>>36436154
>>36435990
Sweet. Cheers guys.
>>
>>36435532
Awesome link

I'm thinking about running a cycle of 5mg lgd and 25mg mk every day for 8 weeks. At these dosages is there a chance for test production shut down? Also is pct really not needed? I've been lifting for a couple years and am going to start a bulk soon. I'd like to include this shit in it but I'm skeptical about the low side effects
>>
>>36436278
LGD will suppress test. At that dose you probably don't have too much to worry about. PCT is optional at that dose. Shit like tamoxifen and clomid have nasty side effects. I'd rather lose a bit of muscle mass and be suppressed for another week or two than risk it.
>>
>>36436310
what about pct after a 10mg cycle? Or is it not even worth it to bump up the dosage
>>
>>36436766
I've noticed an improvement in vascularity and strength but nothing insane. The shut down still isn't too bad. I'm not willing to risk the side effects of pct drugs. I'll deal with low test for a month and should be back to normal.
>>
>>36437245
Alright thanks for the help m8
>>
7th day of gw and rad140 here.

very noticeable strength boost and I don't get tired AT ALL. every lift is as if it's the first set of the day.

I can only imagine how easy mode roids are if this shit is not even supposed to be half as good. oh, and no side effects whatsoever yet.
>>
Week 4 of lgd4033, just upped to 10mg a day. Libido is just like off cycle, taking hcgenerate(no shill)
Lifts are up, and im up almost 7 lbs same bf.
>>
>>36438204
also my libido has gone up, not down like some faggot claimed would happen.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.