[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you, /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Your daily Fat Hate threads kept me going. I'm still too shy to show a body pic because I'm still not in the shape I want to be in, but thank you all for freeing me of all my excuses not to work hard!

rate me out of ten before and after. I need to know if I'm making it.
>>
Yeah good job anon you lost fat but please lift for maximum performance
>>
Congrats mang
>>
Now shave and run a test cycle to bulk up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-53-59.png (475 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-53-59.png
475 KB, 720x1280
>>36434645
you're welcome

on another topic, it's time to face reality and shave your head breh. Also reconsider that mustache/goatee pattern. Ultimately, you will appear younger and more aesthetic
>>
>>36434773
He just needs to shave the sides short and keep the top styled properly.

He has too much growing out on the sides that it pulls attention away from the top.
>>
>>36434815

Yes I'm literally getting a haircut. My hairline is decent, it just grows out weird and I hte getting haircuts. I look fucking beyond terrible bald. My brows are too thick for that.

>>36434752
How do I do this legally? I don't know any seedy anabolic steroids dealers and I'd prefer to always be natty.
>>
>>36434836
don't listen to him (on the roids), you're not ready yet. Also, how old are you?
>>
4/10 before and 6/10 now.

You're doing very well anon. A good haircut and probably a shave will bring you up another point and adding some more muscle will bump you up 1 more point as well.

Well on your way to making it mate, well done. Hardest part is behind you
>>
>>36434888

I'm afraid to start power lifting because I have a pretty bad bulging disc in my lower back and I feel like dead lifts are out of the question.
>>
>>36434836
You can order from napsgear org where the sources are supposed to be quality

They have pre-designed cycle kits. You should pick their beginner bulk stack or maybe just a vial of test cyponate or ethanate to see how your body reacts.

Don't go out and start shoving needles up your ass right away. Do your research and decide if you'd like to try testosterone out.

I'm just saying for you it's an option you may like to consider to bring your body up to its potential after years of being overweight.
>>
>>36434888
I'm not telling him to go out and run andromix hygetropin hgh and then taper off with winstrol and anastrozole I'm telling him to consider run a few weeks of simple test. He's probably got a lot of estrogenous fat from being overweight that he'd like to get rid of.
>>
>>36434645
>filename
kek

You're a qt now anon I'm proud of you
>>
dude, your on your way. But seriously, do yourself a favor and on top of getting a decent haircut, shave off that shit tier facial hair
>>
congrats
>>
>>36434929

Then I'd have to get a VPN, BTC, possibly a PO Box. Fuck that. What about something like test worx? I do have gyno i'm trying to get over, but again, I want to try really hard to be natty (that 200 dollar beginner stack is tempting, but I don't think I could. There's seriously no legit way to raise my test more?

>>36434752
>>36434773
>>36434912
>>36435929

OKAY DEAR GOD I JUST SHAVED. I was on the fence about it for the last 2 months, but you faggots pushed me over the edge....
>>
Yeah but you still have a shirt hair cut and retarded facial hair
>>
File: 1426284487291.gif (20 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
1426284487291.gif
20 KB, 180x120
>>36434645
10/10 filename and 10/10 results.

You did go OP, you did damn good.
>>
File: foryou.jpg (50 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
50 KB, 640x426
Okay, so I shaved. I have a haircut appointment. I'm officially Starting SS in April.

Other than "Start doing anabolic steroids" do you guys have any other advice? Especially in terms of test improvement supplements
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.