[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drinkstraightkefir/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160318_133849-1.jpg (3 MB, 2152x2324) Image search: [Google]
20160318_133849-1.jpg
3 MB, 2152x2324
who /drinkstraightkefir/ here?
>>
>>36434079
me, from the carton anon
>>
>>36434079
kefir is so fucking great.
>>
I drink a lot of water kefir, don't make milk stuff very often
>>
Is this stuff good on a cut?
>>
>>36434958
OP here. It's got the same macros as milk pretty much. It just tastes worse and is more expensive (it just tastes like liquid plain yoghurt). I don't mind it though. I just got it to try it mainly. It's very bacterial too, so good if you want to replenish intestinal flora or whatever.
>>
okay, kefir sounds but... what the hell? To make this on your own, the intwebz say to put the grains and milk into a bag and leave it out for a day or two.
I routinly leave a glas of milk out for half a day.... not gonna drink that shit.

how into kefir???
>>
>>36435048
>OP here. It's got the same macros as milk pretty much. It just tastes worse and is more expensive
It has significantly less lactose and therefore carbs/sugar than milk, and has a TON more B-Vitamins, not to mention all the gut friendly cultures.
It also tastes a lot better than milk and is literally free after the initial investment.

Stop shitposting in your own thread.

>>36435056
Takes about 48 hours for really good Kefir, and I sometimes leave it a little longer to produce more B Vitamins. It ferments the milk, same process as making buttermilk or yoghurt.
>>
>>36435344
>significantly less
maybe it's significant for a colony of bacterium. a couple grams means nothing unless you drink over a liter a day. compare analysis from nutrient composition and you wont see much difference
>a TON more b vitamins
he said in the context of cutting. B vitamins isnt gonna make you piss out your fat
>all the gut friendly cultures
all the bacteria isnt gonna make you shit out your fat either. it means nothing.
>tastes better
that's subjective. one is sweet and one is sour. MOST will prefer the former.
>is literally free
is milk free where you live?
>>
>mix a little milk with 1 scoop of whey
>pour into hot black coffee

Does anyone else do this? It's so efficient and tasty I love it.
>>
>>36435439
>compare analysis from nutrient composition and you wont see much difference
Literally the reason I posted that is because there is.
>B vitamins isnt gonna make you piss out your fat
Now you're being facetious. If you don't understand the role of vitamins in your body maybe you should stop making ridiculous statements about them
>all the bacteria isnt gonna make you shit out your fat either. it means nothing.
You also need to go read about the difference between bacteria and culture and stop shitposting.
>that's subjective. one is sweet and one is sour. MOST will prefer the former.
Then why qualify or post it in the first place? Anyone who isn't a fat american will prefer the latter
>is milk free where you live?
If I've already paid for it, yes.

If you're not trolling you're dumber than a bag of kefir.
>>
>>36435575
just stop

whats the difference between bacteria and culture btw?
btw what are the vitamins role in the body thatll make you lose fat faster?
>>
>>36434079
I realy love my kefir. Best mony spent since a while. Tasty and healthy at the same time. Go for it bros
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>36434079
I convinced my friend to try kefir once.
>wtf how can you drink this its like fizzy water milk
Convinced my gf to try kefir once.
>that explains the taste of your cum anon

nobody understands kefir
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.