[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>great facial aesthetics >nice personality >can make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 55453223.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
55453223.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>great facial aesthetics
>nice personality
>can make girls laugh, can have meaningful conversations
>...
>5'5"

Will lifting compensate for my lack of height, bros?
>>
>>36433734
yes

5'5" & fit > 5'5" & fat/skinnyfat
>>
>>36433734
I have a few friends that are 5'5-5'7" and they all do pretty well with girls. Height is by no means a deal breaker if you have other things going for you. /fit/ is full of shit, don't take what you read seriously.
>>
>>36433762
I'm currently skinnyfat, i guess that's most disgusting body type, right?
>>
>>36433808
>i guess that's most disgusting body type, right?
Man that's for you to decide. All I know is the only person that can move you from skinnyfat to fit is you.

Make some changes in what you do and how you eat, but going to the gym is 4-5 hours of your week. Give it a-go for 6 months - do you think you'll regret the hours in the gym and cleaner diet looking back?
>>
>>36433734
No.
>>
>>36433734
>Will lifting compensate for my lack of height, bros?
If height is the only thing going for you, you'll lose out in the long run.
Girls might like tall men, but that doesn't mean shit out of highschool.
Can you make her feel special, can you look like the kind of guy she can show off, are you the semen shooting he man I know you can be?
The answer is yes, because almost all men can be these things to some woman out there.

gl
>>
>>36433734
i know a guy that simply cannot get over the fact that he's hilariously short. he's doing all kinds of things to compensate for it and it will forever be hilarious

you manlets never learn. stop worrying about your shortcomings when you were too dumb to eat well and play sports as a teenager lmao
>>
>>36433734
>...
What does this dot dot dot mean? Did society or did it not show you your place, little one?
>>
File: believe in something.png (121 KB, 370x272) Image search: [Google]
believe in something.png
121 KB, 370x272
>>36433734

>5'5" "I wish I was taller"
>6'3" "I wish I was richer"
>6'3" wealthy "I wish I had a bigger dick"
>6'3" big dick "I wish people liked me more"

It goes on and on.

Just be fucking happy with what you have that you can't change. Goddamn insecurities will destroy you and you'll always find something you can't fix.

Take care of yourself, lift, and go forward in life confident knowing you're changing everything you can. We're all gonna fucking make it bro, all of us.
>>
>>36433734
so lemme get this straight /fit/
>everyone lifting for grills
>even after lifting, can't really get grills
>nofap to try to improve social skills
>thinks being taller would have changed anything

Do you guys here also do magik to try to solve your problems? Why don't you guys just try?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.