[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to military. How it will affect my gainz? >currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1454848479858.jpg (437 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1454848479858.jpg
437 KB, 2048x1365
I'm going to military. How it will affect my gainz?

>currently cutting on 2500kcal and feeling superior, don't wanna get fat anymore.
>>
all the gay sex you want
>>
http://startingstrength.com/site/article/why_does_the_army_want_me_weak#.VuwCBnpWqCo

Not really an answer but will probably interest you.
>>
Well you will lose mass in boot because they run you to death and there is no weight training after that you will have access to a weight room again and all the free food you want.
>>
>>36431804
You'll essentially become a slave to the state and and an arm of their foreign policy only to be discarded like the piece of trash you are when you're no longer useful.
>>
>>36431870
Wew lad watch out for the edge on that thing!
>>
You're gonna lose weight in bootcamp so no point in bulking until you're out
>>
File: 1456625639404.jpg (132 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1456625639404.jpg
132 KB, 500x419
>>36431870
>thinking people take your base anarchist opinion seriously
>>
>>36431885
>unironically becoming a militaryfag
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458237274252.jpg (175 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458237274252.jpg
175 KB, 1280x960
>>36431893
>unironically getting a bunch of shit for free

I'm an IT in the navy, I have a fuck ton of civilian IT certifications that I've gotten for free, a free bachelor's degree in computer science, and some other shit. I'm going to be getting out in a couple years and be making 6 figures you implied frog poster.

>not joining the military to take advantage of the system and get life set up for free
>>
>>36431804
>>36431846

Also you're going to lose all your fat in basic. You're going to look like you just got out of a concentration camp m80.
As well as losing your fat, you're going to lose who you were completely and when you get back your family will think you're weird and scary.
>>
>>36432580
And >>36431870
isn't really being edgy, this is pretty much a given.

You get your college paid for and if you're not fucking stupid as a rock you'll have a good 20k in the bank to do that, but you won't be able to relate to anyone going there.
>>
>>36432355

I mean it's not free. That's all part of your compensation package. Good on you for taking advantage while your peers fuck trashy girls and drink Bud Heavy.
>>
prepare for fitness disappointment.

You'll come out of basic and probably scare your parents with how much weight you've lost, but then you'll get into A school/tech school and gain it all back, assuming that you, like most people in the military, aren't going into special forces or manual labor jobs.

So, like my brother and I, you'll get fat again. And not just fat, but if you're not careful your new friends will have you going out to eat and binge drinking constantly.

You'll fall into depression, marry a fat piece of garbage from your hometown that reminds you of "a better time" and then you'll lose hope and faith that you'll ever not be a fat sack of grubbyment shit.

Or you'll deploy, meet the animals of special forces, learn some routines from them, learn how to be an affectionate asshole that pulls lots of girls, and roll in the occasionally lonely life that is always being at the gym and only ever having casual sex.
>>
>>36431804
>falling for the military meme

Enjoy your fucked up joints.
>>
If you're fat you'll lose weight, if you're skelly you'll gain muscle, if you're already in shape you'll lose muscle and gain fat.
>>
>>36431870

You forgot to tip your fedora.
>>
>>36431804

The guys that do the best in the military are the skinny otter mode guys that can run and do bodyweight exercises all day long. Your 1RMs are totally irrelevant.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.