[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I'm a little skinny Boi and I want to gain some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Hey /fit/ I'm a little skinny Boi and I want to gain some muscle. Problem is, I don't ever eat that much. Like I'm rarely hungry and when I do eat it's like half a sandwich and I'm full. How do I eat more?
>>
>>36431358
After you swallow the last bite of the first half of your sandwich, you pick up the 2nd half of the sandwich and take a bite from it.
>>
Put food in your mouth, chew, swallow.

If that's too hard, blend:

400 ml full fat milk
2 Scoops Whey
4oz Oats

933 Calories
81g Protein
25g Fat
97g Carbs
>>
File: 1456518643999.jpg (32 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1456518643999.jpg
32 KB, 456x320
Just eat more
Drink milk
Make shakes with milk, ice cream, peanut butter, whatever you can get your hands on that has a lot of calories
EAT MORE YOU FAGGOT
READ THE STICKY
AND
GET
OUT
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>how do I eat more?

By eating more.
>>
>>36431358
Uh, besides the obvious (just eat more) my advice is this:
Grazing is easier if you have a small appetite.
Set an alarm on your phone for a snack/small meal every 2.5 or 3 hours.
Have the snacks or meals prepared or ready to eat (ie measured out into containers or pre-packaged snacks like protein bars). This will help you get many more calories and much more protein without stuffing yourself to the point of discomfort.
The other option, though this may not work if your appetite is small in general, is to fast all day and eat either one large meal or eat a lot over a small window.
>>
smoke weed
>>
>>36431398

With a pipe or bong, tobacco kills gains
>>
>>36431517
B-b-but muh mad blunt rollin skills :(
>>
>>36431358
If you actually exercise your body will demand more calories. I get stomach cramps when im hungry. If food is too hard to eat, try to start with soft foods. Soups, porridge, raw eggs if youre not afraid of salmonella and ring worms, etc
>>
>>36431358
GOMAD, YOU CUNT
>>
>>36431363
/thread
>>
>>36431358
You suffer for like 2 months until you get used to eating more
Just force feed yourself and don't throw up
Also liquid calories
>>
Just eat as much as you possibly can for now and you'll gradually increase your appetite. I use to be a 110lb hungry skelly and every morning I'd wake up wanting to puke from all the food. Hated food for months but eventually started getting hungry every few hours.

We're all gonna make it brehs.
>>
DRINK YOUR CALORIES
>>
>>36431367
Not OP, but another noob. I might try this, thanks.
>>
ACTUALLY START LIFTING
>>
>>36431534
You put baccy in your blunts?
>>
>>36433905
This is motivational
>>
>>36431367
God damn look at those macros, I'm doing this
>>
Eat more even when you're not hungry. Seriously, you just have to want it that badly, and your body ends up getting used to it anyways so it's not always going to be a struggle, just at first
>>
>>36435191
>>36434778
The two scoops are about 60g unflavoured whey, so it depends on the size of your Scoop and shit.

You can add shit like peanut butter for extra calories/fat, or banana for extra carbs/nutrients.
>>
eat more or youll never make it
>>
File: 1397324785304.jpg (41 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
1397324785304.jpg
41 KB, 420x360
>>36431358
>shoved 3-4k calories into my face for the last 2 weeks
>barely gained 1kg
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>36431358
Get over it and eat anyway, retard. If it was easy everyone would do it.
>>
>>36431358
I've always had problems eating, but I have since not have had such a problem

First, fucking go to the gym and start lifting, your body will need you to eat more

Second, follow what these fucks are saying with these whey snacks and meals, be efficient on eating

Third is literally eat meals that you love eating/normally devour instantly. This will start a sort of what a call a combo chain that you need to continue to continue eating more. Moment you break this combo is when it'll be hard for you to eat again.
>>
>>36436316
Oh one more thing, drink loads of water. It'll stretch your stomach and get you hydrated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competitive_eating
>>
How many tablespoons is a "scoop" of protein? My protien didnt come with a scoop
>>
>constantly get diarrhoea from eating a lot

Wtf am I doing wrong? If I eat at maintenance I'm fine
>>
>>36436344

>My protien didnt come with a scoop

I fucking hate it. But it depends heavily on the proton. A recommended weight of one scoop should be there on the packaging
>>
>>36431358
Force yourself to eat for a few weeks. Like, really force yourself. I'm a skinny as shit fag and I used to have no appetite, but you train yourself just like you do at the gym. Now I'm hungry 24/7 and can never be sated.
>>
File: Big Guy.jpg (153 KB, 869x1024) Image search: [Google]
Big Guy.jpg
153 KB, 869x1024
>>36431367
Not OP, but two questions

1. Should I cook those oats before I put them in the smoothie?

2. What is the GOAT whey protein powder? I've read reports about the high lead and arsenic levels in a lot of popular brands of whey protein, and I'm paranoid about that shit. What's a good Whey Protein Isolate brand that won't poison me slowly?
>>
>>36438573
myprotein.com 11lb bag
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.