[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthy skin glow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1454850418987.jpg (57 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1454850418987.jpg
57 KB, 500x665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYjzu_4VVE

i want what this guy has. Flawless, pure skin.

How do I get it?
>>
Kill him and wear his skin as your own.
>>
You need a mixture of good genetics, health, sun exposure, and healthy foods. Eat mostly organic, natural foods, specifically vegetables and fruits. Eat at least 10 carrots a day to get that "glowing" look
>>
>>36431178
>at least 10 carrots a day
>10

That won't be possible, I don't have that much appetite.

However, during a whole month I was on 4-5 carrots a night. It didn't change shit.
>>
>>36431188
>i cant eat 10 carrots
>i tried something for one (1) month and it didnt work, therefore it doesnt work

You sound like a fucking retard who is going to make excuses to every recommendation in the thread. That said, the people i know with the best skin follow the following regimen
>no red meat, ever
>no alcohol, ever
>sunscreen, every day
>8+ hours of sleep, every night
>gallon+ of water per day, every day

Do it or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to argue with you about this.
>>
>>36431295
Calm your tits, big boy. Eating too much carrots is also a good way to blast your liver.

>no red meat ever

I want a glowing skin, not a vegan body.
>>
>>36431307
>vegan
Nobody said you couldnt eat chicken or fish you fucking troll faggot.

Again, you want to come up with an excuse not to follow a recommendation. There is a reason most people dont have good skin, because they have some "reason" not to do the things on my list. You will be one of those people.
>>
I thought you were talking about the OP pic
his looks burnt to me
>>
-sunscreen (fucking must)
-exfoliate once a week
-skin masks/packs
-get enough sleep
-vit c in diet (eat a clementine a day) not so hard since its so small.
-drink water and stay hydrated so you dont have sallow looking skin
>>
>>36431295
Is cutting meat that important ?(Why is it bad for skin)
>>
Genetics. It's literally all genetics. I have skin like his (although my face, height, hair etc isn't even in the same universe) but I have the hygiene of a dog.

I shower maybe twice a week, drink nothing but pepsi, and never eat proper meals. In an average day I'll eat a packet of maryland cookies, a bag of maltesers, chocolate bars, crisps, etc. I eat like complete shit. Yet my skin is great because of GENETICS. I don't take supplements or anything like that.

Also fucking lol at the guy talking about "personality" in that video.
>>
>>36431188
eat baby carrots with vinegar faggot, its fucking delicious
>>
>>36431120
>terrible physique
>puts pic up on instagram
>gets modelling career because of said physique
See you boys, I'm going to go become a model
>>
>>36433373
well its this to be honest, hes got good genetics you proboalby can take your face up 2 points if you eat healty sleep enough etc
>>
>>36431307

I've been on Accutane 3 times on the upper end of the therapeutic dose, and my liver is just fine. Isotretinoin is an analog of vitamin A. Some pussy ass vitamin A from eating a big bowl of carrots every day isn't going to do shit.
>>
>>36431120
Dude's probly wearing hella makeup, so i doubt you'll look like him.

But eat clean. Cut processed sugar and processed simple carbs., increase fiber, vegitable, and fruit intake.

Sun exposure doesn't matter, that'll really only affects the tones.

eating hella carrots will turn your skin literally orange, don't do it.
>>
>>36433335
Red meat is actually good for it. Gives that healthy blush. The real effects of his sampling comes from lots of water, sunscreen, sleep and lots of water. Especially sleep and water.
>>
File: 1419855775647.jpg (87 KB, 776x1024) Image search: [Google]
1419855775647.jpg
87 KB, 776x1024
>>36431120
>i want what this guy has. Flawless, pure skin.
>How do I get it?
Apart from genetics, upbringing, having everything go perfect up to the point where you are now resulting in high test low cortisol hormonal profile, no predisposal to mental illnesses like anxiety, high resistance to stress and so on... oh what's that, you already fucked up and will never have the skin of a thoroughbred prince?

There is still hope, somewhat. I'm not going to share, it's something that separates me from the rest of you swine and is the reason I attract very beautiful women while being conventionally unattractive and skinny fat. You really think I would give this away for free?

But you are right in your assessment that having healthy skin is extremely important. Do your research, maybe you will get on my level some day.
>>
>>36433671
>Dude's probly wearing hella makeup
"probly"

So you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

He wears rdiciulously little in the interview. He looks like complete shit. It's all self-tan. They didn't even powder him lmao.
>>
>>36433776
Wtf dude do you bathe in blood?
>>
>>36433701
Wrong. Red meat has high levels of saturated fatty acids, which can cause inflammation and higher sebum production (which can lead to acne).
>>
>>36433776
embarrassing
>>
>>36431120
wtf his skin looks patchy as fuck

You must have shit skin to think this guy has flawless skin op. Get a doctors appointment.
>>
>>36431120

I have pretty shit skin, but it is somewhat really good looking now, it took me a whole year though.

I had the best progress with dermaroller + coconut oil. That shit got me from a 5/10 to a 6/10.
>>
>>36431120
If you want flawless skin just use something like vitamin e oil or coconut oil on your skin after you get out of the shower every day
>>
File: 1458223905504.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1458223905504.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
Butthurt shitskins in the comment section of the video
>>
>>36433373
This is some low key attempt at doin the fucking ALPHA GENETICS DUDE pasta
>>
>>36431295
Your supposed to eat them not stick them up your ass retard
>>
Be careful in the sun I used to have really good skin but literally 1 day in sun too long ruined it.
NEVER I repeat NEVER touch your face with your hands do NOT develop a habit.
Do not overeat and zero drugs.
^follow this advice you should have decent skin.
>>
>>36431307

You're a fucking idiot. You can't overdoes on vitamin A from plant sources.
>>
How important is sunscreen? i have brown skin and drink water/eat fruits/do lots of cardio etc but sunscreen used to break me out a lot so i stopped using it
>>
>>36436610
It protects your skin from UV rays the sun gives off, there is UVA (Ultra Violet Aging) and UVB (Ultra Violet Burning). UVA are present whenever the sun is out, even if it is cloudy, there are still UVA rays which prematurely age your skin. UVB gives your skin that dark look iirc, I think there's more too it, but both are bad and can make your skin look like shit long term if you don't protect yourself from it.

Here's an image of a trucker exposed to sun damage to mainly the left side of the face.
https://i.imgur.com/pHS6K6f.jpg

If it broke you out, use a different sunscreen, there are many kinds out there, you have to find what works best for you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.