[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't mean to be a shill but I recently bought pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: pGNC1-20603479t300x300.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pGNC1-20603479t300x300.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
I don't mean to be a shill but I recently bought pic related and, while pricey, it's pretty amazing.

140 cals and 25 grams of protein (whey & egg) including BCAAs, glutamine, arginine etc, a "greens" blend, a plethora of vitamins, and a bunch of other things. While I do believe there are a lot of gimmicks out there, my recovery time has dropped by a complete day so far.

I mean the amino acid profile in this is pretty incredible for overall health as well.

I have used On Whey Gold standard before, while great and cheaper, this is better significantly albeit more expensive. Personally I'd recommend every now and then to get a tub of this inbetween your normal whey protein supplement and use it to make increased gains, leapfrogging, before returning to maintenance and normal muscle buildup. If you can afford it just use this all the time.

Different strokes for different folks, this is mostly directed to people whose bodies are still projects and not bodybuilders or guys who have already made it.

Just my $.02, it's working great for me.
>>
File: dym.jpg (28 KB, 296x450) Image search: [Google]
dym.jpg
28 KB, 296x450
superior

also delicious

very very delicious
>>
File: amplifyxl_chocolate2lbssf__1.jpg (136 KB, 645x594) Image search: [Google]
amplifyxl_chocolate2lbssf__1.jpg
136 KB, 645x594
>>36431061
This is the nutrition label of the PMD Amplify XL.

Yours is 10 calories less but also 4g of protein less and lacks the vitamins and amino acid profile of the Amplify XL. Also the greens profile.

Yours is still a good mix but has higher sugar and carbs but cheaper in price.
>>
>>36431091

hm.. looks good, but does it taste good?

i don't mind the sugar, especially since i drink this mostly post-workout and pre(but slightly less)-workout.

the 4g protein doesn't make a big difference to me, personally. easily made up for... and spinach is stupid cheap.
>>
>>36431108
I tried a vanilla and chocolate sample. Chocolate was ok, Vanilla tasted so good it was like a creamy milkshake. I think it's the flax and chia seeds.

I got vanilla. If your buying any other supplements I'd this is basically a complete package. Usually people will buy Arginine and a BCAA supplement amongst other things but this has all those included at a reasonably high amount per serving.

Hard to tell if you'd save money, if your buying those things separetely and then drinking a cheaper protein separetly. What sealed the deal for me were the greens blend included, enzyme blend included, vitamins included, like no fat /sugar and low carbs. The Amino Acid profile as well because now all I have to do is drink this instead of thinking about what supplement pills or powders to mix up.

The only is price, but it's pretty nutritious as well so, it has Maca/spirulina and wheat grass. Relatively expensive ingredients that I get to eat now because it's all there.
>>
File: 11015.gif (171 KB, 1354x1324) Image search: [Google]
11015.gif
171 KB, 1354x1324
What I've been using, I have a store nearby that sells it for $10/lb in bulk. Any good, or am I wasting my time/money? 3 scoopz taken with 16 oz skim milk and 5g creatine
>>
>>36431348
Looks pretty good, especially for the price. What powder is this?
>>
>>36431362

Muscle Feast 100% Whey (vanilla)
>>
>>36431348
Nigga $50 for 5lb is a good deal (in regards to complex protein powders)

>in b4 cucks saying its expensive compared to their shill-brand plain amino-lacking soy protein
>>
File: 1444348704654.jpg (37 KB, 374x421) Image search: [Google]
1444348704654.jpg
37 KB, 374x421
>>36431050
>mfw PMD used to be a GNC franchise exclusive brand and we would get 6 dollars in commission for selling one of those.
>>
>>36431408
As a protein powder it's really good. As far as nutrition it could be better.

But not everyone is in the same boat with their requirements.

>inb4 take vitamins
>>
stop samefagging and shilling REEEEEEE

you are very obvious m8

" Personally I'd recommend every now and then to get a tub of this inbetween your normal whey protein supplement and use it to make increased gains "

the fuck is this man, do a little better
>>
So many fucking shills

Dear any actual fit users, no matter what whey you drink you won't notice significant change in anything (that's what steroids do). Go with any powder you like, check the profile and make sure it's free of any heavy metals at a website like labdoor
>>
>>36431050
>I mean the amino acid profile in this is pretty incredible for overall health as well.

yeah, explain that or leave pls
>>
>>36431462
>>36431461
>drink muscle milk bros, it doesn't matter it's all the same shit
>>
>>36431484
How about you just google amino acids and then you'd understand why it would be important to have them in enough of a dosage to make the most of your protein intake.
>>
Your dreaming if you think you wont get enough of the required amino acids from a healthy diet. All of the BCAA's bullshit is pure marketing. You're also dreaming if you think taking BCAA supps makes up for a shit diet.

BCAA's are only slightly useful if training fasted.

All animal based proteins have a complete amino profile,
>>
>>36431884
Agreed, even the cheapest whey has a decent amount of bcaas
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.