[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does your gym cost? For me: $80 sign-up free. $5/month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1435783731698.jpg (30 KB, 297x547) Image search: [Google]
1435783731698.jpg
30 KB, 297x547
How much does your gym cost?

For me: $80 sign-up free. $5/month $30 once a year

Has 2 squat racks, 6 adjustable benches, 4 barbell benches, two incline benches, two smith machines, dumbbells up to 100lbs

I sure do love new years pricing
>>
File: 97804433.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
97804433.png
34 KB, 636x778
20€ signup fee, 60€ per month, 600€ min wage per month, 1000€ average wage per month

>tfw USA people make 100k per year and their gym only costs 5$ per month
>>
Spent $2000 on a home gym 6 years ago. Haven't needed to put a cent back into it yet.

Cheapest gym in my area is $460 per year, most of the rest are $800-900/year.

Australia.
>>
1,350,000,400.50 Zimbabwe Dollars monthly
2 squat rocks, a car radiator, an empty fridge, and a metal bar we use to bench with tires as weights
Inb4 lmao2tires
>>
100 dollar sign up, 60 a month. Australia sucks.
>>
>>36430138
Free. My office has a gym free to employees. We have pretty much two of everything cept treadmills which we have like 17 of. Only thing that really sucks is both locker rooms only have 7 showers each and that's not enough. Plus people always take the towels and since they along with the gym are a cursty, they don't get replaced till the end of the month. Also this one time I showed up on the weekend and my boss dragged me in for some Overtime.
>>
600 North Korean Won per month

It's just a giant room with pictures of Kim Jong Un, in the center of the room Kim just lays there and we all th to lift him but those that come close end up snapping their backs and Kim then harvests the organs of the fallen
>>
>>36430195
>hey tafadzwa wuht you hitting todai mahn
>oh juhst gonna get deez 3 tires feeling prehty soar mahn
>well those muscles makes your bloatin les notable mahn
>thanks i just sold my sistah for deez gainz and sum wuhter
>>
>>36430201
How does it suck? You make 1.5k weekly which is more than what I make monthly and your gym is about 30% more expensive.
>>
>>36430227
Average wage is like $74k.

After taxes, like $45k-50?
>>
>>36430138
Free, I just stopped paying my membership and just keep showing up.
>>
File: I am pleased.jpg (54 KB, 443x344) Image search: [Google]
I am pleased.jpg
54 KB, 443x344
~500 € (560 $) a year.
>student
>have time for DIY projects
I built a squat rack and an adjustable bench out of scrap wood I took from a construction site I used to work at and bought the weight plates from various flea markets.
>>
>>36430138
Free. Has a bunch of shit in it, smells weird and being around a fuckton of POGs is no bueno.
>>
UK - local gym exclusively for weightlifters, no frills. No sign up fee. I pay for two years upfront - £500/2 years = £250 year for anytime, all equipment & all facilities. Against my monthly salary of c. £4500, it's a great value deal.

Normal fee if you pay monthly is average £30. Discounts for seniors, students etc
>>
>>36430227
gym isn't the only expensive thing + im a student
>>
included in my student fees that I have to pay for regardless of whether i go or not, so basically free.

there are also 3 seperate gyms on our campus (one's in a first year residence though).

FeelsGoodMan
>>
30€ sign up fee, 20€/month
>>
$90/mo but i get access to 4 different gyms in the city
>>
File: EdinburghWest_009.jpg (100 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
EdinburghWest_009.jpg
100 KB, 940x470
£158/year or £11/m with £26 joining fee
24h/7, plenty of free classes, enormous cardio bunny section, enormous range of strength shit and tons of accessory machinery.

I got lucky as fuck, haven't been limited by anything yet and the only complaint I have is that there're only 2 shitters and 3 urinals.
>>
College student here:
3 power racks with platforms and spare barbells
4 loose benches that can incline
dumbbells up to 110
All the machines. Seriously I've never seen so many different machines in one place
Millions of ellipticals and treadmills

What sucks the most is there are no bench stations, so everybody benches in the three power racks, so they're always taken
>>
$50 sign-up and $30 a month. That gives me access to 8 gyms in the area but I only use one so it's kinda useless. Tiny private-esque gym with only one squat rack but it's mostly oldies so never any complications.

Downside is the parent company got bought out so it used to be call East Shore Athletic and is now a much lamer O2 Fitness. This is why we can't have nice names.
>>
38 aud a month
3 squat racks
3 oly platforms
shitload of dumbells, benches and machines
more than enough cardio equipment

absolute bargain
>>
20/yr master race reporting in. It's a req center and it only has 2 power racks, bench, alot of dumbbells and some misc shit. But it does the job
>>
50 euros for inscription, then 20 a month

its basic fit in belgium
>>
File: 1400994352557.jpg (14 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1400994352557.jpg
14 KB, 279x229
Free. Go to an outdoor calisthenics park.

>when it's raining too cold...

Still free. University I graduated from lets alumni use facilities at no extra charge.
>>
>>36430138
new gym opening next month
89€/Month
14 Powerracks
100 Benches
3 - 4 IPF approved bench stations
Strongman Area
Calisthenics monkey gym
Oly Weightlifting Area
100m stretch of lawn to push around prowlers
2 Sets of dumbbells up to 80kg
1 set of dumbbells up to 200kg in bigger steps
All bars and weights from Eleiko
Dumbbells are Watson
IPF benches are from Eleiko
Racks are EliteFTS
Big Cinema screen that will show Schwarzenegger/Stallone/etc movies and fit dokus and videos of meets all the time.
No Cardio machines.

I got a hardon reading this and I'm more hype for this than the release of Dark Souls 3 next month.

too bad I'm a recovering fatty with shit stats, so I wont do that gym any justice, but I found a replacement for my homegym.
>>
Free signup, 28€ a month
>>
File: gym.jpg (223 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
223 KB, 750x562
>>36430138
$40 a month

5 power racks
3 bench stations
4 platforms
dumbbells that go to 150

pic looks kinda like my place
>>
>>36430225
That was weak as fuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.