[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys shave your body hair? I shave my arms, pits, pubes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
Do you guys shave your body hair?

I shave my arms, pits, pubes, chest, and face.

I really want to do my legs but I think that's kinda gay. So I just buzz them with a #3 every few weeks.
>>
I only shave pits, pubs, face and chest
>>
I'm pretty much hairless except pubes head and legs.
>>
Just trim chest and abs.

Oh, I also trim my pubes and shave my balls so when I fap and cum on myself it's easy to clean off instead of getting cum gooping all over my pubes.
>>
>>36430079
meh depends how i feel. shaving the chest is wired, some girls love it and others hate it. I compromise and leave a little hair
>implying girls like me in the first place
>>
>>36430079
>shaves arms/chest
>thinks shaving legs is gay
You're already 200% homo m8

Anyway, I shave face, and trim pubes, I don't touch the rest.
>>
>>36430079
I use a pair of clippers on everything below the neck once per week
>>
I shave scrotum, face, back, armpits.
Trim the rest.
>>
Shave my armpits, stomach, chest, pubes, and asshole once a month. Been doing it for the last 11 years
>>
File: IMG_1472.jpg (351 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
351 KB, 960x1280
Yes I do.

Legs are too much effort though.
>>
>>36430079
Yes.

I clean shave absolutely everything below the neck.
>>
I shaved everything but my balls once (I have extra wrinkly scrote). Interesting experience. Never again. Never.

I trim my arm pit, neck, and pubic hair with my trimmer though.
>>
>>36430163
post doggo
>>
>>36430163
Low test body, u need TRT
>>
I have literally just finished buzzcutting my leg hair. I do it once every 2 months
looks so much better and it's so much comfortable
I also shave my stomach, pubes, chest and armpits
if my body hair was normal I wouldn't do it but it isn't. with my natural body hair I look like a caveman
I don't care if people can tell I buzz it when they take a closer look. at least from a normal distance my leg hair looks normal instead of drawing attention
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>36430163
>>36430527
Yea
>>
whenever i shave anything except my face i get nasty razor bumps

i exfoliate in the shower before shaving, use a new blade, and still get them just kill me
>>
File: 20160112_114615.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160112_114615.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Not really shaving anything except my pubes and my neck right now. I want to start cleaning up my shoulders and back but I'm not really sure where to start and where to end. My forearms and chest are hairy as fuck and I'm kinda partial to it, but my back and shoulders look fucking terrible

>inb4 DYEL, I know niggers I'm working on it
>>
I don't shave anything outside of my face
>>
I have to shave my face every day for work.

The only other thing I take care of is the penis area, keep that nice and maintained.
>>
>>36430079
If you were older than 14 or had any testosterone whatsoever, shaving your chest would produce rough stubble. Have fun fucking a girl with that.

Just trim your body hair with an electric trimmer you fucking autistic children.
>>
>>36430079
I shave about a week before a contest, so once or twice a year. Besides that I shave my pubes and balls about twice a week.
>>
>>36431219
how does an electric trimmer not leave pointy hairs?
>>
>>36431324
Because it has an adjustable guard on it that doesnt cut the entire hair off.

Are you guys really this aspergian?
>>
>>36430089
>only
>>
Only face, pubes and armpits
because I'm not a pyderast.
>>
>>36430079
never....the epitome of masculinity is body hair. think Samson ya bitches.
>>
>>36431107
get out of here dad
>>
>>36430079
>shaves chest, pubes & pit
>worried legs might be too gay

baka, just live your life how you want - shave your legs if you want to

if I saw you in the gym with shaved legs I'd figure you like your legs smooth or needed to for some competition or something
>>
>>36430079
Shave my face every couple days so my skin can be washed and lotioned properly. Shave my pubes every month or couple months with electric shaver, not completely gone. Only do it for the gf.
>>
I want to remove my back hair with laser, it grows in some ugly pattern.
>>
>>36431336
it still does though. The roughness is from hairs being cut and not coming to a fine point. If you're not getting it with an electric razor, it must have something to do with how it is cutting the hairs or you're doing something else with it you aren't aware is making a difference.

I trim my pubes with an electric razor with a guard and get rough, cut hairs. It could be that your hair is soft, and not as thick as you think it is.
>>
>>36432378

Don't be like that son, your old man needs this.
>>
Wax: Eyebrows, upper lip, pubes
Shave: Legs
>>
get laser
>>
>>36432469
Stubble is rougher than a short hair. If you dont understand that theres no helping you.
>>
I never shave anything. I use pic related to trim my face down to stubble, when it grows a bit I trim y neck and cheeks and have a beard on my jaw.

Throw on the smallest guard and trim my body and pubes, take off the guard and trim my balls. Put second guard and trim eybrows and armpits.
Put on third guard and trim arms
>>
>>36432514
Costs a lot. I'd love to get my back hair patches lasered but $500-800 per session with maybe 8 sessions needed is steep
>>
>normal hair on body
>hairy as fuck legs
JUST
>>
>>36432668
>can't grow a beard for shit
>no body hair except around nipples and on belly
>started growing back hair
FUCK
>>
>>36432558
>trim eyebrows
wut
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.