[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> He needs roids to get fit Is there a bigger sign of a pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
> He needs roids to get fit

Is there a bigger sign of a pussy?
>>
Everyone who you think is /fit/ you probably think is natty are all on drugs.
>>
>>36428910

The mental gymnastics are amazing.
>>
>>36428926
Ok post a pic of someone you consider /fit/ that you think is natty.
>>
File: Natural Lifter Goal body 0105.jpg (65 KB, 825x927) Image search: [Google]
Natural Lifter Goal body 0105.jpg
65 KB, 825x927
>>36428936
Here's one.
>>
>>36428936

I dont look up to people who are fit desu-senpai.

Just because your idol uses roids doesn't mean it's an excuse for you to use them.
>>
File: LQG6rWDJ.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
LQG6rWDJ.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>36428936
>>36428936
>>
>>36428936

8-10 years natty goal here.
>>
>>36428950
not even that guy but why do you care if others do steroids? Is it because they are bigger and make you feel smaller because thats what it seems like. Overall, if you care what o
>>
>>36428946
>>36428952
>>36428958

0/10 b8
>>
>>36428966
others do, you are the true pussy.
>>
>>36428966

> It's because people who roid are better than you!

No, it's because people who roid are fucking narcissists who want to feel like special snowflakes and feel like no one should point out or care that they roid.

If you roid, you're a pussy and a cheater. End of story.
>>
>>36428997
>you do what I don't like, you are a faggot.
>You are a pussy and a cheater.

You sure you are not a female? truth is most roiders will have a routine and diet that puts yours to shame. Stop making pussy ass excuses and lift. I can safely bet that you are a DYEL
>>
>>36428977
those people weren't baiting anon. It is obvious it was a joke. Lighten up.
>>
>>36429017

> B-but roiding requires you lift twice as much and have a god tier diet.

It shows a lot about you by believing this meme.
>>
>>36429027
Are you retarded? When did I ever insinuate that? Roiders tend to lift and eat much more stringently than your typical gym-goer (i.e. you). You are a jealous DYEL and a faggot.

>every roider is a narcissistic special snowflake super faggot

grow up. Some of the biggest dickheads are roiders. Some of the nicest guys are roiders. Some of the biggest dickheads are DYEL queer bags like you. Some are nice.
>>
>>36429058

Your projection is leaking there bud.
>>
>>36429063
>projection
>meme
>"he needs roads to get fit"

lol Im done with you. Keep being jealous of the roiders you seem to hate so much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.