[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinny fat help. Should i bulk or cut first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: skinnyfat.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
Skinny fat help. Should i bulk or cut first?
>>
Pic sorta related I look like guy on the left
>>
>>36428693
Left is bad posture and lack of muscle.
If you're skinnyfat, you have to bulk first. Trying to cut to spooky skeleton mode will result in you being too weak and malnourished to make gains.
>>
File: IMG007.jpg (262 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG007.jpg
262 KB, 1536x2048
>>36428896
This is close to what I look like. On phone, latest pics too big for upload. I've gotten more gains since the, been 1 month since then. Should I keep cutting or bulk? I'm making slow progress on lifts and weights slowly dropping like it should but not very noticeably.
>>
File: DSC_0050.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0050.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>36428987
Gotten facial gains since too. Ignore the shitty beard, I was lazy and forgot to shave.
>>
File: 1458143091088.jpg (37 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1458143091088.jpg
37 KB, 512x640
>>36428987

>"skinny" fat
>>
>>36429000
Not OP, should clarify. I don't know if I'm skinnyfat, don't have a pic I can give. http://imgur.com/Ii5XVB3 is the closest pic to now that I have and it's almost a month old as well. Trying to find put if I need to just eat maintenance and lift, or if cutting is still my best bet.
>>
>>36429020
>http://imgur.com/Ii5XVB3
you aren't skinnyfat you are chubby lol
>>
>>36429031
Aight. At least I'm not uber fat. Any advice? I'm eating 1800cal a day and doing SS plus accessories every second day no cardio on rest days but I do bodyweight exercises. Should I eat maintenance and lift for strength or keep cutting and lifting?
>>
>>36429020
Cut and lift. Do some HIIT too. Get a lot of protein. 40/40/20 might be a good macro split for you.

Get strong, get lean.
>>
File: IMG_6591.jpg (754 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6591.jpg
754 KB, 2048x2048
This is more skinny fat OP and chubby kid
>>
>>36429091
This is basically me after 4 months of lifting (before I was a spooky skeleton)

What am I doing wrong? (6'2 175lbs 15% bf)
>>
OP here. I'm thinking about doing a clean bulk with HIIT. Should i abstain from cardio at first? MY muscles are incredible weak i cant even bench 100
>>
>>36429088
What's a macro split?
>>
>>36429020
Haha sorry anon, you are just fat fat. Yeah it's time to cut hardcore bro. But if you lift you'll look much better when you're done, skipping some skelly prison time. Focus on getting enough protein each day to get as much muscle as you can on deficit.
>>
I started skinnyfat 5 months ago and went on SL which made me skinnytrexfat mode? swapping to Coolcicada 1month ago gave me the results I wanted, my chest actually grew and I can see my triceps now.
>>
Skinny fat its usally a sign that you have a lot of saturated fat and lack of exercise. Stop eating shitty saturated fat and lift bro.
>>
>>36429450
>one month
>results you wanted
Smells like placebo, anon. No hate intended
>>
>>36429020
You are obese m8
>>
if ur new dont worry abt bulk/cut. just eat clean and lift
>>
>>36429091
This is me but less fat, no gyno. I just have slight love hanles and a little bit of gut. With shirt I look skinny, but without it I just look kinda awkward. That's what got me to scrap my unhealthy diet and eat properly. Doing 1500 cals netto/day + all-round workout with usually 700 cals of cardio. I'm only a week in and already seeing good results. In a month my love handles will probably be gone and then I'll start eating some more while working on my core strength, chest and arms. Already have hueg legs from cycling 20km/day every day from 12-16, so there's a good basis there.
>>
>>36429020
Holy shit
Krause?
>>
>>36428987
My 2 cents here

>cut you're not skinny fat just fat (sorry anon)
>Cardio for days and caloric deficit
>High impact cardio > low impact (more accurate calories and endocrine system produces different hormones for it last bit is broscience but i'm the bait king)
>Lift anything to maintain what you have
>>
>>36428987
you are a disgusting fat fuck, not skinny at all
>>
>>36429517

>implying dietary fat = body fat.

This was debunked long ago.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.