[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'7 >80kg bodyweight >110kg 3x5 bench >80kg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1457.jpg (360 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
360 KB, 1280x960
>5'7
>80kg bodyweight
>110kg 3x5 bench
>80kg 3x5 ohp
>3 years 9 months lifting
>still look DYEL while laying down tanning

Gimme one reason why I shouldn't begin taking gear?
>>
>>36428362
testicles
>>
>>36428362
Eat more protein. Or, by the sound of your bitch vanity, brotein.
>>
>>36428362
Take gear you fucktwat, no reason you shouldn't other than
>hormone imbalance
>need to cruise on roids
>finding a constant supplier that won't accidently add crystal method to your tren
>organ stress
>skin issues
>potential of losing all gains if you stop taking roids
>you'll be another jacked Manlet
Just be comfortable in your own natty skin. Honestly aesthetically lifting is inherently unhealthy, lift for health not for aesthetics mylad
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (441 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
441 KB, 918x1224
>>36428381
How much more?

I eat around 150-200g a day atm.

Also
>5'7
>80kg bodyweight
>120kg 3x5 front squat
>150kg 3x5 back squat
>210kg 1x5 deadlift
>legs still DYEL

Do I need to cut down to like 65kg or something to see cuts?
>>
>>36428362
>5'7

Like it matters in the first place kek
>>
>5'7
>80kg

Lose fat and get definition you dumb frog poster
>>
>>36428438
It's for my own personal goals.

I want to actually see benefits from my lifting................................I am at a point where lifting is starting to become NOT FUN because I am not seeing any benefit from it. The changes on my body doesn't reflect how I am still progressing in the gym, which is fairly annoying, makes it feel like all the effort/time I put in isn't worth it.
>>
>>36428464
What's a realistic natty goal bodyweight for being 5'7?

There's a guy at my gym who is my height and was about 68kg and he looked pretty cut, that's only 12kg or so away.

I can't imagine where I have 12kg of fat to lose, I don't even look fat. Where the fuck is it all going to come from? I must have that 12kg of fat on my body spread out extremely evenly because I just can't imagine having to drop that much bodyweight to look cut.
>>
>>36428499

In ideal conditions you want to be 70kg as a 5'7 manlet while being at 8-9% bodyfat, but that takes into account you just lift all day every day and have perfect nutrition.

Realistically you want to be 65-68kg while at 8-10%.

source: i'm a 5'7 manlet lifting for 7 years
>>
>>36428362
>>36428410

OP here.

I just looked in the mirror and my chest and shoulders and quads look so much better than they do here. What is the truth? What I see in the mirror or what I see in these photos? It's really disturbing to see how much of a difference it is. It's like the pictures don't pick up certain things that I see in the mirror. That or my mind is just playing tricks on me when I look in the mirror.
>>
>>36428530
Sounds reasonable. Guess I'll start cutting......even though Im DYEL looking.......sigh
>>
>>36428539
Photos are all about lighting, angle and settings. Sometimes you look ripped as fuck, other times you look like a squishy faggot.
>>
OP you need to get your training mentality straight. 3 years 9 months training and you have the stats of someone training a year or slightly more than a year that actually paid attention to programming.

Get your shit straight nigga
>>
>>36428728
I think I've got it straight atm.

I am currently making progress out of nowhere again after switching to a PPL.

I never seemed to make much progress on a full body, I just get tired too quickly on them after the first or second exercise which makes overloading impossible after a certain point.

My PPL has me doing all compounds twice a week but Im also getting focus on other style of lifting at he same time, hopefully this routine makes a difference.
>>
>>36428728
Also.

I've been stuck in bulk/cut wasting time, because everytime I've tried bulking I just gain fat really quickly. Which has led me to needing to cut to get rid of the jelly rolls.

I see people on here saying they need to stuff their face to get gains AND they're somehow still not gaining an ounce of fat and just look lean as hell. It makes no sense in my mind that someone can say they're "stuffing their face" and yet when they post their body they look like they're no more than 12% bodyfat and have veins on their abs........I dont get it????? How can claim to stuff their face full of food, and yet never get fat. Makes no sense to me. If I do that I just gain crazy amounts of fat.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-04-27.png (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-04-27.png
279 KB, 1920x1080
>>36429023
You have to realize when people say "stuff their face" they just think they're eating a lot, when really they're just eating more than they're comfortable eating. So if they're trying to gain weight, they're eating more than they have leading up to that. So it might just be a slight surplus.

PPL is fine, but the spirit of programming is a calculated progression. It's great that you're doing your compounds, but you have to have your progression planned out, not just going hard. There's more to it than that.

I'm on Candito's 6 week program for my lower programming, which is considered intermediate, and it's an upper/lower split. I really enjoy doing my own upper programming alongside the squat/deads that he has programmed. It's so fucking fun looking at an insane workout and being able to push aside your doubt and just go for it.

Pic related was my workout today and I wanted to fucking puke
>>
You are fat.
>>
>>36428728
shut the fuck up

of course it's perfectly possible to become stronger in almost 4 years, but his stats aren't that bad and you're talking shit, because you're either a fat powerlifter or a newbie
>>
>>36428362
You're actually such a faggot.
>>
>>36429229
Dude, what? I wasn't even talking shit I was telling him to sort his shit out

>fat powerlifter
Arguable

>newbie
Yeah, you're right there. Been lifting a little more than half the time OP has and my stats are 220/335/485/610.
>>
>>36428410
Too much protein. 2g per kg. If you eat to much protein you testosterone will drop. No joke.
>>
>>36429248
then it's great, you have good genetics AND YOU KNOW IT, so you don't have to be a fucking cunt about it, jesus christ. trips are so insufferable.
>>
>>36429265
Point to where I was needlessly being a cunt

>trips are insufferable
Filter me then you faget,

>hurr genetics
Whatever you tell yourself. Has nothing to do with paying attention to what I'm doing in the gym meticulously and literally not even once opting out of lifting since I started. It's not all genetics you shit, there was a TON of hard work involved, don't detract from that
>>
>>36429304
you really don't get it, do you? you keep talking about yourself, your every post is "ME, ME, ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE, LOOK HOW STRONG I AM", but I guess that the only thing that trips are good for

have a nice one, i have to go to work (europoor here)
>>
>>36428728
What would you recommend to someone who's been fucking around the gym on and off for 2 years and got shit stats?
BP 90 kg x3
OHP 60 kg x5
Can't squat or DL atm due to injury.
Also gotta cut.
>>
>>36429402
Yikes man what's the nature of the injury? Like three quarters of my training interest is involved in squats and dl, so asking me for upper programming recommendations is like asking a celebrity their opinion on the election.

I can give you an opinion but honestly so much of my programming is contingent on total body health, specifically because I try to load my spine on just about every exercise
>>
>>36429402
git gud
>>
>>36428464
>I can't imagine where I have 12kg of fat to lose, I don't even look fat.
If the pic in the OP is you, you are fat as fuck m8. How can you not see that? You look like any fat guy who isnt sedentary all their life.
>>
>>36429265
are you that mad that your 7 day bro split got you no gains?
>>
>>36429537
I'm mad that my 7 day bro split didn't get me gains while other people in my gym do it and get amazing results.
>>
>>36428728
inevitable tripfag trash post, kill self please.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.