[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pre workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Have a pretty high caffiene tolerance, just got some c4 never tried it, guess we'll see. What pre do you guys take? Also what are the stronger ones available for sale? Strongest? Tried some research but seems all like marketing bullshit.
>>
File: 1457393308040.jpg (186 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
1457393308040.jpg
186 KB, 400x428
>>36423577
PRE WORKOUT IS FOR THE WEAK YOU SHALL DIE EARLY WEAKLING
>>
>>36423577
I have a strong tolerance to caffeine and I alrwsdy pound monsters

This pre workout doesn't do much for me, though I like the test and it helps me down more fluids
>>
>>36423605
Niger wat
>>
>>36423577
don't take pwo it's not regulated well and has long term bad side effects. you have literally identical progress with or without it, you absolutely don't need any
>>
>>36423631
Yeah I don't know if I wasted my money or what. I can drink two spikes and still function..
>>
I've never taken actual pre workouts as they are usually expensive. I stock up on caffiene tabs and creatine pills(not a fan of the powders/shakes) and usually take 2 of each with some juice. That's enough for me
>>
File: Purus-Labs-Condense.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Purus-Labs-Condense.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
working through my first tub of this. 1.5 scoops to get me through about half my workout... i have a stupid high tolerance, too.

it's all right. definitely looking for stronger alternatives as well.
>>
>needing a preworkout to workout
>making it

pick one

people who use this as a crutch lmao
>>
>>36423687
Sweet opinion. I like my caffiene.
"Lmao"
>>
>>36424360
not making it

lmao
>>
>>36424414
>lmao
Lmao
>>
>>36424546
>>lmao
> lmao
Lmaoooo
>>
>>36423639
>long term bad side effects
This is very disheartening
>>
5150 goddammit
>>
You guys 4/20 blaze it every night and got problems with people going for a little stim rush.
>>
>Curse
Probably he best I've used, good taste and gives a good buzz

>C4
Easily the worst I've ever used. Rubbish taste and has zero impact on workout

>Grenade Pre Workout
Eh.

I haven't used pwo in months and haven't noticed much of a difference
>>
I'm pretty obsessed with anything Optimum Nutrition. I take this and have been very happy with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PYB2X8C/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00PYB2X8C&linkCode=as2&tag=0241-20&linkId=42CEYTQ3DLHCB4DK
>>
I don't recommend using pre workouts because you end up becoming reliant on them, getting withdrawals and after a few months your body gets used to them and they do nothing for you. Having said that when I did use pre workouts I used a supplement called "the one" seemed to work the best. C4 does absolutely nothing for me. Personally I would recommend buying caffeine tablets and taking one before gym, you can get a pack of 100 for like 5 bucks on eBay
>>
>>36423577
I am deeply disappointed in C4. The shit they sell at GNC generic has more punch in it, Ravage or whatever the fuck. Nothing did me like Jack3D though...
>>
>>36423577
I'm surprised no one has posted Mr. Hyde yet.

And don't listen to everyone's bullshit about not using preworkout supplements. You're going to die someday, and there's something that can negatively effect your health in everything you consume and come into contact with every single day. I personally use PW for heavy lift days, and every single power lifter or bodybuilder I know and that is pretty well know train with PW to help their gains.

The only thing about Mr. Hyde is that it has a shit ton of beta-alanine and caffeine. Be very careful with it at first. I've tried a scoop and a half before and just felt nauseous after my third set of squats.
>>
>>36428235
First time I bought Hyde I didn't read the label, took two scoops, threw up in my car on the way to the gym
>>
>>36428235
That shit sets my anxiety off the charts. C4 does its job for me, the few times a month I actually take it. That weird hype feeling that makes me want to move. It's enough to get me in the gym the days I dont want to, which is all I want from a pwo anyway. Once I'm there im golden.
>>
>>36423639
>been taking PWO regularly for few years
>0 health issues, perfect blood pressure

u wat? source pls on "bad long term side effects"
>>
>>36428235
I take two scoops of Mr.Hyde usually 4 times a week. It used to make me paranoid and nauseous but now it just pumps me up.
>>
I just drink a small can of red bull b4 workout and i can feel a real difference

>Inb4 sugar
>>
Pre-Workout = expensive form of caffeine.

Just drink a strong coffee or buy the caffeine powder itself for MUCH cheaper.
>>
>>36430305

you realize that pre-workouts contain more than caffeine, right?

notably beta-alanine among other stimulants depending on the product
>>
>>36430902
So basically stimulants (Which are no better than caffeine) and a pump enhancer?

Yep, there a con, plain and simple.
>>
>>36430942

caffeine only goes so far when you build up an iron-fortress tolerance

i like to feel nervous-hype when i lift man
>>
>>36430955

Well if you 'want' to feel like that go ahead, there's certainly no need to feel like that to have a good workout
>>
I've tried caffeine pills but Iike the tingles and pump you get afterwords with pwo
>>
ESP

Thank me later.
>>
What about dis one. It hits pretty hard. Its almost to hard sometimes.
>>
Caffeine is easy to build tolerance for. I think it would be best to take this only a few times a week. Never tried it though.
>>
>>36423577
I use evolution, If you aren't looking for something that's highly caffeinated its perfect for ya
>>
>>36423577
c4 is shitty noobbait made for teenagers who've never had coffee. It will also dye your shit the color of the flavor. When I was taking it, i had greenish bluish shits cause I was taking 2 scoops to feel anything, cause every fucking ingredient is underdosed.

4/10, would not recommend.

I recommend 5% kill it, it's tasty, nothing's underdosed, and it's a good beginner pre for those with a high caffeine tolerance.
>>
>>36423577
C4 has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee so you might have to take two scoops for it to work, 5150 has 400mg of caffeine you could take that
>>
Bought the double pack of c4 from costco. Never again. C4 is garbage.
>>
I have a high caffeine tolerance too, but one friend hyped up pre workout so much to me I just said fuck it I'll buy C4. Buy c4 do feel a little focus in my work outs. Yesterday had a bad experience my mind was not in the work out and I took C4 my wasn't in conjuction with the pre workout. My mind was downs mode and my body was shaky. First time it happened I'm guessing it's because I think sync with it.
>>
File: IMG_20160216_163122330.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160216_163122330.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Cannibal ferox. It's not bad. Pretty good intensity
>>
Is pre-workout worth it?

I've been lifting for slightly over a year now and have only used whey protein.

also, thoughts on creatine? I know some pre-workouts like c4 have some creatine in them, but is pure creatine worth taking?
>>
>>36437425

Buy caffeine, take 400mg, enjoy 99% of the benefit of a pre-workout for a fraction of the cost.

Creatine and beta-alanine have accumulative effects in the body and need to be taken every day, and the amount of beta alanine and creatine found in preworkouts is underdosed.

All the other proprietary Energy Hardcore Extreme Blend Fuck My Ass™ ingredients are just shit to bump up the cost.
>>
>>36426643
kill yourself
>>
>>36437190
This is the best pre-workout I have had yet

I ran out, I got Mesomorph now

IDK, I think Ferox was more intense, but Mesomorph was better overall in multiple things
>>
Mr Hyde
>>
File: product_shot.png (83 KB, 340x200) Image search: [Google]
product_shot.png
83 KB, 340x200
Anyone else take ephedrine with their pwo? Shits cash Familia
>>
>>36438501
right now i am, but only cause im cutting and it helps kill hunger while im fasting until lunch
>>
>>36438501
When I was coming off of a bad case of congestion, I did this for a bit. I didn't notice too much of a difference desu, besides breathing like a motherfucker.
>>
File: towelman.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
towelman.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
C4 with two scoops usually gets me to about 3/4 of my workout before I crash. I have to yawn my way through the last fifteen to twenty minutes of my workouts usually.

But I mostly take it just so I feel good enough to leave the house. Without it I would just sleep all afternoon and never go to the gym.
>>
>>36438484
I be off the shits with Mr. Hyde. Mind so focused a fire a gatling laser burst of pure focus through sheet metal, and/or go too hard on DL's and snap my spine up
>>
>>36437190
haha I ordered this 2 days ago, can't wait to try it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.