[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Be 39
Married 20 years

Started lifting a year ago
Started derma rolling
Stopped drinking
Test is going up
QTs are mirin
Eating clean
Focus on fitness
Hair gains
Face gains
Body gains
Hobby gains

My wife meanwhile
Getting fatter
Getting lazier
No hobbies
Getting uglier
Drank last night till she was throwing up

My wife is 39 as well and she held up a long time but she has hit the wall suddenly is is falling quick

I am a committed man with kids, it's just kind of sad.
>>
Help her fight the good fight?
Get her to start improving her physical appearance
>>
File: lilonstich.webm (1 MB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
lilonstich.webm
1 MB, 720x402
>mfw not in a committed relationship
>>
>>36423054
Are guys seriously stupid? It's a cliche, it's something that gets told to everyone all the time: beauty fades. Yet you insist on marrying dumb cunts you don't actually give a shit about just cause they're pretty, then are somehow amazed when 20 years later the beauty fades?
Oh poor you, for making stupid choices
>>
>>36423054
do what any self respecting man who gets tied down does. side hoes.

commitment only works when both parties pull their weight.
not like you need to rationalize shit though.
JUST DO IT, anon.

also, get the fuck off 4chan. you are 39 ffs.
>>
Help her.
>>
>>36423054
Exert your manly dominance over her, and get her to lose weight and stop drinking.
>>
fuck other girls. you should have either not gotten married (yet it understand and respect having children), or go full frank zappa and let her know you will fuck other girls. if you are that valuable you can get away with it.
>>
>>36423093
I am not bitching because beauty fades, I am annoyed that she is making no effort to take care of herself anymore.

If she had an appetite she would be a giant cow. She doesn't have much of an appetite so it's kept her from being huge. She is also tall so that helps too.

Being fat and lazy has nothing to do with beauty fading.
>>
>>36423105
>if you are that valuable you can get away with it.

this. if you got shit to offer to the world selling yourself under value is just clipping your own potential.
you're better than that.

but you should still worry about being a good dad.
growing up without a proper father figure has fucked up so many people.
>>
>>36423095
Can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped anon
>>
>>36423128
You're clearly bitched about "getting uglier". Also the getting fat is probably menopause creeping in
>>
>>36423094
>also, get the fuck off 4chan. you are 39 ffs.
top kek
>>
>>36423178
We all get uglier as we get older anon, but we can do things to make an effort to look better.

Take care of one's Skin etc..

I am making an effort to do this, she is not.
>>
>>36423093

>being with a woman for personality
>what personality

that's what guy friends are for.
>>
>>36423178

menopause at 40????
>>
>>36423227
Yep
Pretty common for it to start in the early 40s
>>
>>36423200
Your soul is ugly as fuck you beta fuccboi. Trashing your wife online, the mother of your kids. Eat shit.
>>
>>36423205
You get what you ask for then
>>
>>36423200
Are you communicating your wishes to her? Are you helping her in any way?
Your wife clearly doesn't have the same motivations as you, so if you want something out of her ask her for it, don't just expect it like it's implicit she owes it to you. Nothing is EVER implicit
>>
>>36423205
>Marries someone with no personality
>No personality probably means no motivation and no hobbies
>20 years later
>Disappointed to find out said someone has no motivation and no hobbies

Once again, guys are literally stupid
>>
>>36423307
No I haven't yet, I am waiting for the sum disparity to become even more pronounced. Maybe one more year.
>>
>>36423279
Fat slut detected.
>>
>>36423284

But I asked for good looks, and she can't even do that past a certain age?
>>
>>36423227
It always baffles me when people around 40, don't know that women hit menopause around 40. Like, you should know this. I new this over a decade ago, before I was even in high school.
>>
Not like you had to marry her if all you wanted was some fuk
>>
>>36423054
>derma rolling

What is this? Some new kind of TRT? Is it related to foam rolling?
>>
>>36423227
Yeah bruv it happens. My mother started taking pills to manage it at 41. World of difference. She isn't the same without the hormones. Dad is pushing 50 now and I swear he is going through andropause, because he's getting crazy.
>>
>>36423365
It's puncturing your skin with hundreds of tiny needles to make your skin smooth
>>
>>36423384
What the FUCK
>>
>>36423343
Again: beauty fades
You've been warned epeatedly
>>
>>36423054
>married at 19
What in the fuck. Did you knock her up or something
>>
File: derma-roller-before-after1.jpg (14 KB, 311x235) Image search: [Google]
derma-roller-before-after1.jpg
14 KB, 311x235
>>36423398
It works

It makes tiny wounds that are gonna heal and your skin will heal healthier
>>
>>36423401
No technically I got engaged at 19 and we didn't get married till after college but it's just easier to say weve been married since then
>>
>>36423128
>annoyed that she is making no effort to take care of herself anymore.
That's just it. You married her because she was pretty. A woman who has her shit together will not be lazy and shit.
>>
File: skin_roller_derma_roller.jpg (157 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
skin_roller_derma_roller.jpg
157 KB, 640x473
>>36423398
It's not as hardcore as it sounds

pic related
>>
>>36423321
This. Also no, just OP. I might do the same mistake but bring aware that I might is better than not knowing at all.
>>
>>36423421
>getting engaged at 19
What in the FUCK
>>
>>36423413
does it really work that well? how quickly?
>>
>>36423470
Takes several months
Maybe a year for those results idk
>>
>>36423054
>Drank last night till she was throwing up
Jesus anon, its time to man the fuck up. Go to your wife and say listen up bitch its time to get in shape. it'll be for her own good, and your own good. Set your place back as alpha male; take charge in the house; teach her who wears the pants. It's up to you to keep her in place. Dont whine about her getting fatter and lazier. Its no longer you magically rubbing off on her like how it was 20 years ago when she was enthralled by your presence and did everything she could to make you happy.

Time to man the fuck up
>>
>>36423470
Yes it works very well, but you only do it once a month.. You are fixing your face, it takes a long time, like a year but it will fix your face
>>
>>36423054
Whose ass is that?
>>
>>36423716
The pic is heavily shopped. Original looks plain as fuck
>>
>>36423729
Oh
well
I would still borrow my face inside like it's a cave and I'm a bear about to hit the bed for the winter.
>>
>>36423716

it's photoshopped

some random grill
>>
>>36423325
If you wait another year she'll be that far behind you, and you'll have another year full of resentment.

Be an adult and talk to her now. If the conversation winds up in a divorce because she's a woman and they're sometimes a bit nuts, so be it. just be the best dad possible and you'll find someone else to love.
>>
>>36423534
This, desu.
>>
Guys do a better job at being feminine ffs. I wish i was gay but I'm hopelessly addicted to them girl features. You straight up chose a horrible one buddy sorry. Though there aren't many good ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 780x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 780x649
>>36423279
>>
>>36424339
>i hope nobody can tell my ass is on back to front
o I am laffin

OP, do not cheat on your wife and the mother of your children. If things are as bad as they seem, end the marriage(after you've taken care of your assets to ensure you wont get bamboozled by matriarchal divorce/custody courts)
>>
>>36423331
>>36424339
lol. literally the most aesthetic to grace this board for years. op is a fuccboi.
>>
>>36423344
Average age of menopause is 50-52. 40 is young for menopause. It's the very limit of what we call premature ovarian failure, and will probably warrant a work up.

40 for menopause isn't normal, faggot.
>>
>>36423054
If you are posting this you don't love her anymore. Might as well just end it, do yourself and other people a favor and never marry again.

Any person with a little consideration or even liking for their wife would try to save the relationship instead of asking about it in a kantonese flute playing board.
>>
>>36424810
>thinking marriage is about love and not a commitment to build a financially stable and mutually beneficial relationship together for the rest of your lives
Woman detected. Enjoy your kids with 3 different people because you "don't love him anymore".
>>
>>36423093
You talk like an ugly grill.
>>
>>36423054
show her this thread you made
>>
File: Sunset feels.png (605 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Sunset feels.png
605 KB, 960x540
>>36423054
>I am a committed man with kids
How?
>>
My female "friend" started cutting/drinking /over-eating again the other day. The first time, I coddled her and held her hand about it.

This time, I grabbed her by the hair and said, "you will not be drinking, you will not be over-eating and you will not be cutting anymore, because it's fucking retarded and it's self-destructive. I will not waste my time giving a shit about a person who doesn't give a shit about herself."
She scheduled a therapy appointment the next day and she's been doing a lot better since.
>>
>>36424986
Moral of the story: Just tell women what to do and there's a much better chance of them making the right decision.
>>
>>36423054
Tell me more about derma rolling, i got some acne scars I need to get rid off.
>>
>>36424986
Lol I bet her pussy got wet as shit when you did that
>>
File: south-park-tsst_4x3.jpg (14 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
south-park-tsst_4x3.jpg
14 KB, 360x270
>>36424986
>>
>>36424810
Muh love meme
>>
Why are you complaining about your relationship on here, do something about it.

If you cant even talk to her about this, then she is probably already getting BLACKED
>>
>>36423054
It's about sending subtle but strong messages

First of all, fuck her good. Then start to talk about how sexy she'd look in certain clothes/lingerie. Talk about how much you love working out and all the positive things it does for you. Ask if she likes your body. Then straight up tell her how sexy it is to have two tight bodies fucking. See how she reacts. Constantly express how much of a nice body whatever so and so female you guys see on tv or in the movies. Saturate her unconscious mind. When you see a thinner hottie, make it obvious you are looking. If she still doesn't get the message by then. That you'll be happy sexually and overall if she at least tried to get back to her fighting weight (or if you're lucky make her body even better than when you met). Your last and ultimate option is to b straight up and blunt. You don't get aroused because she's become gross. Children should never be an excuse
>>
>>36424651
This.
Seriously guys can we try and seem less like the basement dwelling losers we are and act like we know the basics of the mythical female?
>>
>>36425043
What's there to tell
You prick your skin with it then let it heal
>>
>>36424872
I've been found
But my point stands, you guys choose your own misery
>>
File: ED.jpg (585 KB, 1892x1046) Image search: [Google]
ED.jpg
585 KB, 1892x1046
>>36423054
>>36423094
>>36423105
>>36423136
>>
File: atleast theres no fags toda-.jpg (46 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
atleast theres no fags toda-.jpg
46 KB, 591x960
>>36423279
this, op is a faggot
>>
>>36425756
wow, fucking inspirational shit
>>
>>36423054
Help her out you dumb pathetic nigger. You are the only person in her life who can.
>>
>married for 20 years
>contemplates leaving/cheating after the first sign of attraction from the opposite sex

ayy lmao
>>
>>36423054
you made a commitment to her, man
>>
WAIT

LOLOL

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT

you didn't have a life for 20 years
and now you have one and you want to "match"
with your wife who also didn't have a life for 20 years

wowwwww the arrogance

so now that you're ~~~~unequal you're just gonna ignore how much of a loser you were before?

can I remind you that YOU'RE ALMOST 40 AND JUST NOW GETTING IN SHAPE
>>
File: 1371082213154.jpg (47 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1371082213154.jpg
47 KB, 432x600
>>36426633
I feel like 20 years is a pretty solid commitment.

Depends if OP's kids are grown yet.

Bit shit leaving your wife and kids if they're like 10.

This is why you getting your fucking done in your 20/30's and then give up on life and get married in your 40's
>>
File: 1457556296408.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1457556296408.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>36425133
easily the most virginal comment in the entire thread.
>>
>>36423054
she loved you when you were an ugly fucker and you were below her standards, now its your turn. She probably feels ashamed, kick her ass and make her come to the gym with you, positive reinforcement goes a long way.
>>
>>36424986
good work, she will be grateful for life. Some people need shit like that to wake up.
>>
>>36427360
that's beta
if she ain't pretty anymore you ain't with her anymore, you understand that OP?
aka ditch the bitch
>>
>>36423279

No.

He has discipline.

>implying you can't not be both attracted to and love someone

Found the feminist.
>>
>>36423086
dumb fuck, you say its for health and mental welbeing
>>
>>36423054
Help your wife. Do what you can, don't half ass it. At the same time, you can lead a horse to a water, but you can't make it drink. Keep that in mind. Sucks, but it's true. Help your kids, give them a childhood you wish you had.

Worse comes to worst, talk about it with her. Terrible, but it's better to be honest than to lie, cheat and have your kids grow up hating you by proxy of their mother.

Don't let the stigma hit you, OP. The reality is that marriage in the modern age is meaningless. Divorce is like a breakup, except of course with the split in assets and alimony(hopefully you'll make arrangements on this). Assuming I did my math right, the fact that you got married at 19 means you're a fucking moron, and you made a huge mistake and rushed into something that required responsibility. But it's okay.

Your life is meant to craft your own happiness. Some people will follow, some won't. It's not up to you as to who's gonna make it brah.
>>
>>36425726
What kind of needles should U get? Is there the potential to fuck this up even more? Give me a routine and advice on how to let it heal.
>>
cheat with younger qt obv

op is low test
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.