[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booze and partying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 600x434
How do I stop drinking all the god damn time?

It ruins my diet and routine.

I don't drink out of alcoholism, but every other day it's:
>dude lets go to this chicks house to drink
>let's go to a bar
>let's go to downtown and rage with so and so

And one beer usually turns into ten or 15 beers. Plus I smoke like a chimney when I drink too.

I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>36421690
Kind of the same problem here, but it's either every weekend or every other.
>tell my self that I'll only have three beers or just a bottle of wine
>friends then give me their drinks
>tell myself I won't hit the bars this time
>do it anyway
>come back home 6 in the morning
>monday workouts feel like shit.
>>
Literally the only way put of this is to get new friends
>>
>>36421690
Do other drugs moron, fill the hole
>>
At least you guys have friends. I go through two fifths of vodka each weekend just to fall asleep.
>>
>>36421690
work out harder
>>
You've likely developed a dependence and haven't realized it. Smoke pot instead, it's more practical
>>
I lift because it's fun and to have future fun.

I drink because it's fun.

If I stop drinking because of lifting, that's less overall fun for me.

I enjoy having fun.
>>
>>36421690
u rack disciprine
>>
>>36421690
If one beer turns to 15 when you don't want it to you are an alcoholic.
>>
>>36421690
when you go out, go beer-water-beer-water
>>
File: 1254026286012.jpg (61 KB, 720x951) Image search: [Google]
1254026286012.jpg
61 KB, 720x951
>>36421690
>drinking all the god damn time
>one beer usually turns into ten or 15 beers
>I don't drink out of alcoholism
>mfw
Learn wonderful phrases such as "I'm busy today", "Go without me" and "Not gonna happen today, got stuff to do".

Besides, alcohol (especially beer) fucks your hormones up. You are killing your testosterone, killing your gains and making your workouts pointless. Enjoy your manboobs.
>>
>>36422212
This
>>
>>36422252
>making your workouts pointless

Do people really buy this meme?
>>
>>36421690
Drink hard alcohol on the rocks. It's far lower calorie. I drink Bourbon and often mix it with water as well so I can sip on it for a long time and not have nearly the calories as beer.
>>
>>36422277
Low testosterone = poor muscle growth. You may not be making your workouts completely futile, but you are certainly lowering their efficiency.
Get off the bottle and get new friends, you weak-willed conformist faggot.
>>
I have the highest alcohol tolerance of anyone I know. I'll regularly go through a 750 ml bottle of liquor in a few hours without getting drunk. I also experience next to no hangover symptoms. Between every drink, drink some water. Switch it to coconut water towards the end of the night. Wake up, take a b-complex, multivitamin, and fish oil, and drink more coconut water. Do cardio if symptoms still present. Voila.
>>
>>36421764
cry me a river, at least you have someone to go out drinking with. I just go through 1,5+L of vodka throughout the weekend while drunk shitposting on 4chan and playing video games
>>
>>36422310
>alcohol lower the testosterone
nice meme
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10642377
>>
>>36422393
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's specifically the plant estrogens from hops in beer that is bad for gains. They drank hard liqour in those tests.
>>
>>36422335
>Lift
>get drunk alone
>browse 4chan
>Play video games

Literally what else do you need?
>>
>>36421690
Get new friends and grow up.
>>
>>36422335
>>36423015
>living the dream
>>
>>36421690
>I don't drink out of alcoholism
Oh boy, he's still in denial.
>>
>>36421690
Be a fucking adult. If you behave like a weak child you will have the body of a weak child.
>>
>>36422393
So does this mean that liquor increases test?
>>
>>36423546
yeah, but spikes like that are probably meaningless in the long run.
>>
>>36423053
Not op but who gives a fuck? Alcohol dependency and alcoholism are physical. If this guy isn't getting the DTs then he isn't an alcoholic. He's using alcohol to medicate a mental health issue. When you use that word so casually it loses all meaning.
>>
>>36421690
I was fairly similar and I decided to stop drinking altogether. I've grown more distant with some friends and closer with other as a result but I certainly don't regret it.

No more poor decisions, no more hangovers and a happier life.
>>
sounds fun. switch to liquor instead of liquid bread and you're golden.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.