[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-02-26-13-42-47.png (897 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-26-13-42-47.png
897 KB, 720x1280
Hey /f/ I weigh 280pds and I'm 5'8 I've began a diet of 1300 calories also started intermittent fasting , and I've started drinking only water I've also began a 5 mile a day run/jog/walk which takes me around 1:30 to finish and some light weight training with a 30 pound dumb bell. Ive been at it for 6 days now and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or advice anything extra I can do? And any extra ways to be motivated
>>
Eat more.
>>
>>36420094
Extra ways to be motivated? You already have the motivation. It's clear that you have the motivation. Now comes the discipline. Form habits. Grind it out.
>>
>>36420094
Post more pictures please
>>
Avoid whole grains, and eat more white bread. May seem counterintuitive but right now youre not focusing on gains but losing weight, a key part of it is the vo2 which is basically how your body uses the oxygen for maximum achievement, you can Google it of you can and good way to improve and boost the usage of oxygen aka your vo2 is by consuming a lot of carbs try to keep protons and other macros at a minimum and get a carb surplus, you can get it from many sources but best is white bread.
>>
>>36420134
Why?
>>
>>36420094
eat 1800-2000 calories instead and weight yourself every saturday morning, not every morning
>>
>>36420094

Except for the guy who said to "grind it out," most of this advice is shit.

>eat white bread
Fucking wat? Stop eating bread altogether. Get your fiber from cruciferous veggies like celery and broccoli and shit.

>weight yourself weekly
Nah. Get them digits daily. Hell, twice a day.

You're doing good with the 5 miles a day. I did that at 6'4" 290 and dropped to 240 pretty damn quick. Like 5 months quick. Keep doing that.

When you get bored walking, do jumping jacks, mountain climbers, and pushups.

The weight will start falling off soon.

Oh and chug water.
>>
>>36420287
It's a troll.
>>
>anything extra I can do?
No. You're on the right track
>>
>>36420450
this
>>
I went from 225 to 193 in the last 2 months. The first month i had no idea how to eat, i fasted for the first 4 days (was dumb as fuck), then i did a diet where one day i ate 500 clas then the next 2500 (also dumb as fuck) then for a week or so i just eat a ton of beef jerky (also dumb as fuck since i was getting like 8x the sodium i should have). I started lifting with my brother (I'm pretty lucky he is a beast at lifting and knows a lot about it) and while at the gym at the college we go to started talking to his friends who know a lot about nutrition. I'm eating mostly protein and about 1000 cals a day (his friends suggest more but i want fast results). Lots of cardio biking on a stationary bike and going hard burns a lot, also jogging. I listen to Eric Thomas and gregg Plitt to get motivated, i just kinda woke up one day with a mind set i was going to change and nothing will stop me, i mean if you don't want something bad or have a reason you will fail. I believe in you Godspeed
>>
>>36420094
eat as much raw/steam vegetables as you want. Totally pig out on them
>>
You're going too hard on your diet and excersize. You'll quit very soon . Seen it a million times
>>
Me or Op?
>>
>>36420224
fuck off faggot

OP just eat less carbs in general max 50 grams of carbs a day and eat high protein food for muscle. Good fats are also not bad if you're heavy lifting(testosterone).

Always prioritize protein and fat over carbs. Seriously fuck carbs. Don't listen to the carb junkies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.