[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to keep motivation in times like these /fit/? Im really lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: fugg.jpg (18 KB, 192x166) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
18 KB, 192x166
How to keep motivation in times like these /fit/? Im really lost for words. Its my birthday too

also
OHP: 45kg 3x5
Bench: 70kg 3x5
Squat: 100kg 1x1
DL: 140kg 1x1
@68kg, 183cm

How am i doing for 6ish months?
>>
Find a different vagina. There are millions of others to choose from
>>
She's just not that into you bro
>>
Happy birthday man
>>
Do it for yourself, not a girl.
>>
>>36419209
>implying /fit/izens are choosers.
>>
>>36419209
this man>>36419258 is correct. I definitely dont get to choose

>>36419222
Yeah i got that, also checked

>>36419240
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1458069000939.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1458069000939.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>>36419140
I know that feel bro, my bday was 2 days ago and the whole day was shit.

Just make an effort to better yourself, and fuck what anyone else says.
>>
File: FeelNightmare2.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
FeelNightmare2.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
>>36419273
The ride never ends does it
>>
>>36419140
>get at least one friend to wingman you on your birthday of all days
>go out and get attention since its your birthday
>get laid by hotter girl
I realize that you think she was the one, but based on that she clearly is not interested.
This whole "I'm not ready" is a serious meme and it sounds like she was really afraid to hurt your feelings. If you haven't known each other for a super long time and aren't best friends or anything, I'd seriously examine why she wants to stay friends yet tries to make it clear that she wants her distance with regard to relationships.
>she's not into you and probably never will be
Now go lift or get laid; we're all going to make it.
>>
>>36419140
Cuck.

Who gives a fuck if its your birthday?

Those things said; okay progress for 6mo lifting. You could do better though.

Here's a lesson in lifting. Don't do it for woman kind, they could care less.

Here's a lesson in girls. They crave abuse. Ignore them and you'll gain much more attention than if you cling to them like urine soaked panties.
>>
>>36419140
What exactly did you "offer" her, you fucking cuck?
>>
Noice progress, also at least now you know why you never lift for grills.
>>
>>36419140
>I'm still not entirely over my last relationship
kek this is what I say when I'm not really into her and I want out
>>
>>36419140
1. Don't lift for a girl. Lift FOR girls in general, not just one.
2. If you need motivation to lift, you're not going to make it.
>>
File: 1448926800689.gif (4 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1448926800689.gif
4 MB, 220x200
I got rejected by a girl like a day after my b-day, OP.
>>
>>36419140
At least she was up-front with you, anon, and didn't just jerk your chain in circles. Whether she's genuine or not I dunno, I don't know this girl, but it's a straight answer.
>>
>it's my birthday

stop this fucking meme. Something happening on the anniversary of your birth doesn't make it worse.

Oh man, I stubbed my toe on a table that than fell over and killed my dog and the sight of the dead dog cause my mother to have a heart attack and die instantly. ON MY BIRTHDAY! OY VEY!!!

man up sugar tits
>>
>>36419140
do you feel entitled to a relationship because it's your birthday? do you feel entitled purely because you asked?

you honestly sound like you belong on tumblr, bro.
>>
>>36419140
>I appreciate the thought

jesus, find someone else.
>>
>>36419140
Probably shouldn't do these things over text next time.
>>
Never talk to this woman again. Go get drunk with some bros and hit up some sluts at the bar. It's st paddy's day they're out in full force tonight.
>>
Relationships are retarded. You don't care about her you only care about yourself getting things that she offers. If you cared about her youd be like "understandable, i can relate not wanting to jump from one thing to the other". You're making her feel like she "owes" you which is a red flag when someone tries real hard for no reason.

Girls smell your desperation. I still got head from a girl who just got out of a 3 year relationship and didn't want to jump into anything to fast. The fact that i didn't get emotional or even care when she said no about going in my room at first. But unlike you i didn't get butthurt and post on /fit/ about it. No, i went on enjoying my time with her like she wanted. One thing led to another but i eventually got a bj and ate some sweet pussy and ass. We had been friends for three years.

Stop being desperate. The more you respect that non autist humans basically have a red flag sensor. Youll do better. Root your choices better.
>>
>>36424424
You sound like a beta desu familia
>>
>>36419140
The first thing to do is not sperg out on her. Just politely disengage because sperging about rejection on social media shits in the well.
>>
>>36424424
Ain't nothing alfa about eating ass and then her feeling sorry for you and giving you a consolation bj.

Good work on fucking her though. Toplel
>>
OP here

Just to clarify, I wasnt pissed off because she didnt want a relationship or because I "thought she was the one". It was because she did a complete backfilp on everything she'd said in days prior. This would have been more clear with context
>>
>girl is always talking how she wants a guy to love/love her to me
>one day tell her how I feel
>"anon im flattered but I am not reay for a relationship yet"
>>
File: 1362697780509.jpg (30 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
1362697780509.jpg
30 KB, 192x171
>>36426226
>thinking there is "the one"
>>
>>36426254
She wants a guy to love her, just not you.
>>
>>36426278
Fuck
I deserve it for falling for a friend
>>
>>36426291
Rookie mistake.
>>
>>36426270
I didnt say anything of the sort, no idea where you got that from
>>
File: 1453488704933.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1453488704933.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>36424633
>nothing alpha about doing something you enjoy
>especially when i chad'd the girl

It was real beta when i choked her and slapped her in the face a couple times too.
>>
>>36426398
>posting smug pepes
>referring to yourself as a chad

yeah idk mang it sounds like your story was pure fiction.

Even if it is true, so what? ooo i got head once so your experience is invalid?
>>
>>36426398

>mfw this "chad" simply drew a girl on his penis, squeezed it, then slapped it

Truly alpha.
>>
Why are you doing 3x5 max for ohp and bench but 1x1 for squat and deadlift?

For 6 months? No, you're doing pretty shit actually. Sorry bro. Eat more
>>
>>36419295
>>36419273
kek'd
>>
>>36419140
> Its my birthday too

The fuck does that have to do with anything
>>
>>36426487
I havent tried maxing out for OHP or Bench
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.