[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does lifting make up for being Indian /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x491
Does lifting make up for being Indian /fit/?
>>
No it makes it worse.
>>
Not having the social skills of a potato, abandoning your disgusting culture and not living up to your nauseating stereotypes along with effort toward self-improvement makes up for being Indian.

The number of Indians who manage doing that = practically nonexistent.

Credit to whomever manages. I'm too fair to say every single one of them is hopeless, but the reality is that most are.
>>
>>36417809
This. I have one Indian roommate who is chill as hell and is awesome to be around. He actually lifts in lifting clothes and is funny as shit. The problem is we just got a new Indian roommate who is autistic as fuck and he wears merrell (spell check on that) shoes with everything. He thought a rabbit could live without its head. He's a fuck.
>>
>>36417788
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 465x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 465x317
>>36417797
>>36417809
Why is it okay to be racist against Indian people over here?

As an Indian guy this really gets to me. It's never even pakis as well. Just Indians.

People make lame MEMEs about Indians, miscers say Indians can never get a girl (ya well there are a billion of us for a reason), we are like the butt of every joke, but the thing is in real life most Indians I have met have been honest hardworking people. /fit/, aware me.

Why is wrong to be racist against Whites, Asians, Blacks, and Latinos but okay to be racist against Indians on 4chan?
>>
>>36417788

not even remotely close, but at least you will have good form when you squat on your designated shitting street.
>>
>>36417864
Bump.

Somebody answer me.
>>
>>36417864
I am a Bong and I can say you Indians are based for the most part. I would take a thousand of you into my island before I took one Paki.

But it's also true that a significant number of you guys are social spazzes, lecherous and your hygiene standards are just shit. I'm not even saying a majority, but certainly a significant number.
>>
Designated.
Shitting.
Street
>>
>>36417788
DESIGNATED
>>
>>36417864
Indian guys at the gym tend to be clueless assholes.

The ones that actually have some social awareness are fine, but it doesn't make up for the idiots.
>>
>>36417928
SHITTING
>>
>>36417958
STREET
>>
>>36417864
I'm half indian half white so maybe I can give some perspective. India is huge and has a pretty large variance of subcultures. They tend to be successful wherever they emigrate to. But some also avoid integrating and basically just live like permanent tourists, some go so far as to try to force their values on the locals.

You also have to understand that to many white people every vaguely brown guy is indian.

Having said all that I've never personally met a Sikh who wasn't pretty bro tier.
>>
File: osama.jpg (93 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
osama.jpg
93 KB, 500x641
obligatory.
>>
>>36417982
Sikh's are friendly
>>
It depends on what kind of Indian you are. If you're the type with the darker skin and bug eyes and unfortunate face, perhaps no. If you look like pic related or have the somewhat Mediterranean look, or even look like Naveen Andrews, and you're swole... it makes up for it, and also what r u up to tonight lol
>>
File: 1422806775200.jpg (76 KB, 464x356) Image search: [Google]
1422806775200.jpg
76 KB, 464x356
>>36417864
you're complaining about racism on 4chan.
>>
>>36418195
Most people get irritated if they're the butt of a joke long enough. For example Americans have been shit talked for so long that you can trigger like 10 of them with a fairly shitty chirp these days.
>>
>>36417788
ONLY if you are a north indian
otherwise you are screwed in any scenario
>>
>>36417982
>>36418177
opposite for me, about 70% of sikhs i met have been absolute cunts
>>
File: Taaha-Shah.jpg (34 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
Taaha-Shah.jpg
34 KB, 500x583
>>36417788
Nothing is wrong with indian people.

What sucks are FOBs who dont understand social/societal conventions like taking multiple baths and washing your clothes with detergent. Air drying your clothes makes them smell too. Use a fucking dryer.

Indian food is goat tier especially Paneer dishes
>>
>>36418249
POO IN LOO
>>
>>36418245
That's interesting. What country if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>36418245
Not him but I'm a britbong.

Maybe it's because I'm young but the older I get the more I realise more and more people are shitty regardless of race. I wish I was still a kid and thought everyone in the world was nice deep down.
>>
>>36418269
>>36418325
Shit wrong link.
>>
>>36418269
straya
>>
>>36418347
>>36418325
I'm Canadian. Maybe we just get a different type of Sikh. They have an overall fantastic reputation here in my experience.

Even people ranting about foreigners will sometimes take the time to say except sikhs and maybe one or two of their other favourite races.
>>
>>36418365
>I'm Canadian. Maybe we just get a different type of Sikh

No shit we have different types. Most of the Sikh's/Indians/Paki's are well off so they tend to be good people.

I live in a poor area where everyone's a fucking wanker. Some of my friend's are Pak's but they're alright people.

Really we all want to make it out of the hood.
>>
>>36417864
DESIGNATED
>>
>>36417864
i do not have the answers you sikh.
>>
>>36417864
Indians are unable to handle banter and it makes it even more hilarious. Every time there's a joke about Indians some buttblasted curry nigger like you makes a post like it.
Blacks, Jews, Muslims get a lot more shit than you do in 4chan but they handle it without going "muh space program" every time you fucking smelly subhuman
>>
File: 1448317687465.jpg (369 KB, 1265x900) Image search: [Google]
1448317687465.jpg
369 KB, 1265x900
>>36418213

Americans deserve to be the laughing stock of the world
>>
POO IN LOO xD U MAD
>>
>>36417864
>there are a billion of us for a reason
you literally buy wives
>>
>>36417864
For me it's the heinous stink that oozes out of your pores.
>>
>>36417864

>it's wrong to be racist against blacks of 4chan
>>
>>36419091
>Blacks, Jews, Muslims get a lot more shit than you do in 4chan

no they don't
>>
>>36419091

this

you're also brown manlets with small dicks, terrible hygiene and weird culture and funny accents

it's like you were designed to be made fun of
>>
>>36417864
It's 4chan bro don't take it seriously. Same goes for short bros. If you want to make then lift. End of. /g/ hates Indians because of out sourcing and shitty tech support. Pretty justified imo. Fit hates em because it's a meme
>>
>>36417864
POO
>>
>>36417788
No kys and all your women while at it
>>
>>36417864
>a billion of us
a billion street shitters and their cow wives*
>>
>>36417864
Actually, the pejorative paki is just used for all brown people.

It's funny that it's probably only offensive to Indians because it means you think they're pakis.
>>
>>36417864
whoever said being racist against niggers and chinks is bad
>>
Tfw when paki and I lift without giving a shit what a laotian plumbing artistry board says about me. Its all banter.
>>
>>36417864

Last night I saw the first Indian at my gym after 3+ years being a member. He was round back deadlifting 1 plate in jeans and black leather boots. It was hilarious.
>>
>>36417982

hey I'm a half designated too
half danish

But I look white as fuck
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.