[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6'0 tall 215lbs~100kg (just a quick guess on the kilos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (170 KB, 342x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 342x287
6'0 tall 215lbs~100kg (just a quick guess on the kilos. I need to get a 6 pack in about 6 weeks. Probs at around 25% body-fat. Go.
>>
Also inb4 read the sticky. I'm looking for tips and tricks that have been used.
>>
>>36417204
10 minutes of planks everyday in as few sets as possible
If you can make it 4 minutes put weight on your back.
Eat at a 1250 deficit.
Pray to Scooby
>>
>>36417342
I liked this

I would recommend you eat 1600 cals but make sure you do 400 worth of cardio then starve all day and pretend to eat food avoid diet pop and drink fuck tons of black coffee
>>
>>36417342
>>36417472
this is genuinely good advice. am doing same, in week 2 and already see outline of my abs
>>
>>36417196
how defined do you expect your six pack to be? im the same height and weight as you, but am 18% BF - i can see the top and sides of my abs. if i was to cut like crazy for six weeks, my abs would be visible, but definitely not chiseled - which i suspect is what you're after.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>36417648
Just enough to be able to see them while flexing. I can take off more fat after but I have a running bet for 20 dollars that I can cut to 6 pack mode by the end of the semester which is in 6-7 weeks. I was incapacitated the first 2 months because of a herniated disc so I gain some weight and lost ground.
>>
>>36417196
DNP is your only hope.
>>
>>36417196
DNP
>>
>>36417687
No can do. No money. In college. Also I'm natty all the way
>>
>>36417681
It's doable, but not at 25% bf. You need to cut like 10% to have ab visibility, which isn't happening in 6 weeks, not natty at least.
>>
>>36417696
Then it's not gonna happen. Even if you starve yourself you can't lose that much fat, and you'll lose muscle as well.
>>
Eat less move more
>>
>>36417707
What about if I convince him to give me 4 extra weeks because of my injury. Is 10 weeks enough if I'm exercising more than I'm eating? I know I'll lose muscle but I've got enough to hold me off and it's a good blank slate
>>
>>36417748
I guess it's possible. I dropped 20kg in 14 weeks last year, but it's gonna be hard. You'll need a big deficit and cardio as well as lifting.
>>
>>36417768
I'm doing the cardio and lifting. I suppose I'm probable a little lower than the 215 with water and shit weight. I need to add in more fiber and only eat chicken
>>
>>36417793
Yeah. Good luck with your cut.
>>
>>36417813
Thanks bro
>>
>>36417793
sorry man but at your weight and BF, you're seriously going to have to lose over 30lbs in order to see any hint of your abs. thats not possible in 6 weeks, and if you managed to do it in 10 weeks i guarantee youll fry off a shitload of muscle too, which still wont make your abs visible.
>>
>>36417822
Hey I'm on here for advice. No problem with yours I guess look out for a post 6-10 weeks down road to see if I make it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.