[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dnp/ - yellow poison/lazy fatass general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>I can't keep the caps down
Eat something small right after taking your dose caps, An apple will do.

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions.
>>
fuaaaark...I'm about a week and a half in on 250mg a day bros, started to get some pins and needles feeling in my hands a couple of days ago, should I stop? I've been doing NAC and all the other recommended supps while taking it; I bought my stash about a year 1/2 ago from yellowbot
>>
>>36416721

Have you been taking Benadryl as well? Take an antihistamine and see ifor it starts going away. If not I'd discontinue use and keep taking an antihistamine along with NAC for at least 2 weeks.
>>
>>36416721
Ok, I'm also on 250mg a day and I'm feeling pins and needles, is that bad? Is this something serious?
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>36416692
Wtf why is dnp.cc in the pastebin again? Didn't he exit scam a fuckton of people?
>>
>>36417413
I heard people were trying to fuck with dnp.cc's rep on the paste bin, he seems well reviewed on dnpsourcetalk though
>>
LMFAO at you gymcel idiots. Seriously, WHY?

You're risking DEATH, BLINDNESS and PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE because you want to become more attractive to women. FUCKING LMAO. You think Chad has EVER done this? Chad doesn't even go to the GYM, let alone take YELLOW POISON.

Fucking LOL. Gymcels belong in asylums, fuck me.
>>
>>36417460

>using the term chad

white beta cuckold detected
>>
File: redpillcomics man of god.jpg (282 KB, 900x1597) Image search: [Google]
redpillcomics man of god.jpg
282 KB, 900x1597
>>36417467
Okay, TYRONE then. Makes no difference.

LMFAO

LMFAO AT YOU

YOU ARE THE GUY IN PIC RELATED.
>>
>>36417440
Interesting. What do you have to do to get an invite to that subreddit? I haven't bought DNP since SST started banning DNP posts
>>
>>36417494

>calls me tyrone
>says pic related is me

whatever makes you feel better you sad projecting fuck.
>>
So how does PN feel ???? hundreds of needles constantly???
>>
Do I need a prescription to buy benadryl? I'm from Belgium and I can't really find much about it.
>>
>>36418611

No.
Just go into a pharmacy and say you are looking for an anti hystamine.
>>
>>36417460
kill yourself
>>
>>36418661
Oh alright then, thanks for the quick reply!
>>
How long does it roughly take dnp.cc to ship? I know shipping is 4 - 6 days estimated. I'm asking how long after my order goes into "processing" status? Also how does one obtain an EC stack living in the US? Nobody ships here. Thanks.
>>
>>36416692
2 weeks into DNP course, started 500mg a day after first week (250mg morning, 250mg night)

>down 5-6kgs
>lifts havent changed
>wake up every morning sweating like a fountain and thirsty af
>sweat endlessly at work (bartender)
>I found out my calves can sweat (I keep going to bed thinking i can feel cat piss on my ankles/calves. Its just me sweating)

good experience so far. Tbh ill probably hit the albuterol after I run out since I want to be able to do cardio while on a cycle.

Wheres a good source for Albuterol for an Ausfag?
>>
>>36418987
>Tbh ill probably hit the albuterol after I run out since I want to be able to do cardio while on a cycle.

to elaborate on this:
The sticky recommends not to do cardio, and after trying I understand why. The heat gets way too intense I almost passed out. I was literally slipping on my own sweat on the treadmill as well.
>>
>>36419009
Doing 15mins of HIIT almost everyday, but then again im only on 250mg. Its not too bad.
>>
>>36419043
I could probably manage that, but not on 500mg. The heat is crazy!!
>>
>>36417191
Fuckin retard, did you not read the pastebin? Have fun with your fucked up nerves now.
>>
>>36419080
Yeah im doing 250for 3 weeks, but bumping it 500 every friday and sat because i dont have to work and i prefer not be swetty pig in work.
>>
Someone please post the dnp blood chart.

Thanks
>>
>>36419119
the only thing stopping me from dropping the dose on days I work is I wear all black, so it doesnt matter if I sweat.

I like to troll the girls buy pushing my back into them though, so theres good sides to it.
>>
>>36419223
I also wear all black at work now, but i feel awful im everything is sweaty. Plus my forehead sweats so much it just feels awful :D
>>
>>36419227
haha I feel you there, its uncomfortable af.
>>
File: TUGgzjn.jpg (319 KB, 906x817) Image search: [Google]
TUGgzjn.jpg
319 KB, 906x817
>>36419133

>>36417460
You risk death every time you get out of bed, blindness is an issue only for women, but they can take quercetine to take care of that, nerve damage yes it can be an issue for idiots who don't do their research
>>
has anyone tried 24dnp's stuff already?
>>
>>36420151
Yes.
I am at day 2 250mg.
No sides yet but I did the ignition test and it's legit.
>>
>>36418753
Bump
>>
I'm currently on day 4 @500mgs. Sides are mostly tolerable, only at night I get warm but not to that sweaty mode you get at 750mgs. I'm aiming for 10lbs lost, wish me luck brahs
>>
what sauces have ausfags had success with?
>>
>>36416692
Is it normal that my muscles look deflated ?
>>
>>36417413
Dnp.cc never exit scammed, competitors edited the pastebin when he was on hiatus. He's g2g, and probably one of the best sources at that.
>>
>>36423706
yes, dnp depletes all your glycogen
>>
>>36423825

Will I go back to normal ?
>>
Any resources for girls trying dnp? Just bought from dinitro and have done weeks of research but I can't find anything that isn't

>here's 5 paragraphs for dudes concerning weight, height and current routine
>girls just take less. 250 is good.

that's it. ill prolly do a log for more info but is there anything i should know beyond stay 1500 cals or lower, keep up exercise, stay hydrated and try not to sweat to death?
>>
So close bros. only three more days and I'm done with this. This past three weeks has been the slowest ever. Seems like it's been 3 months.
Constant sweating and I've never had so much water in such a short amount of time. Really sucks cause you're never actually "thirsty" you just need water. I can see the light.
>>
>>36424426
Whats the progress
>>
>>36416692
Cycle 2 first week in

>the weather is too hot for this
>>
>>36423846
You already bought that shit and now you are asking for advice. Smart move.
I've read some things that DNP can be more dangerous for women (see below) and that a woman back in the 1930's claimed that DNP made her infertile or smth.
But I am not sure if that's legit.

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/anabolic-discussion-forum/63399-all-dnp-info-you-would-ever-want-know.html

>DNP in women is controversial. I know cheerleaders in college who used low doses of it with no problems. I know other women who've used it, then abused it and ended up with cataracts and vaginal infections due to the fact it offsets the body's pH. If you are a women and you are considering DNP, 20-50mg per day max. If you start to get even the slightest vision problems, immediately discontinue

I feel like the 20mg-50mg recommendation might be bullshi as long you are not 100lbs. But I don`t know.
>>
>>36423844
No, you'll forever be depleted
>>
>>36417460
> Death
Yeah, if you frontload over 1g
> Blindness
I'm Aussie, mate. Cataract removal is like $10 or so. No fuckin' worries
> Permanent nerve damage
> What is simply stopping when you feel pins and needles
>>
Decided to up my last 5 days of my cycle to 750mg and damn it's rough boys. It's only 55 F here and I feel like I'm in a sauna. Feel like w zombie and have trouble really doing anything. The night sweats also got much worse. Only 3-4 more days. Will be weighing myself tomorrow at the gym. Will post results.
>>
>>36424540
i feel for you bro. i'll be finishing the rest of my 15 pills starting april 5th. went from 208-193 on my first 3 week cycle. hoping to hit ~183 after i finish.
>>
>>36416692

Who /comfycycle/ here?

>gf visits her family and comes back in 3 weeks
>colleague at work is in vacation for 2 weeks so i am alone in our office room and can blast the AC as hard as i want
>weather in munich is cold right now

500mg are literaly like 250mg if the setup is right :)
>>
Hey guys, our email provider was down yesterday which unfortunately coincided with a system upgrade on our end. If any of you have sent us an email in the last 24 hours and not received a reply please re-send your message and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.
>>
>>36429984
ive just resent, cause i encountered this problem.
please contact me if anything is not alright. (i couldnt send the bitcoin wallet stuff, bcs apparently bitbay.net cant tell me my number. idk why)
>>
Got 14 free capsules from 24dnp to test it. Sorry because it took so long to do this.

It took around 5 working days for package to arrive in EU. It was discreetly packaged.

Scale test and ignition test

http://imgur.com/a/fjQbv
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.